APOLOGIZE

Give me some (You)s guys I've had a dry streak

Thanks

I'm sorry you're retarded

is that a 90s pic?

I'm sorry you're a worthless manlet who will never be president and will always live in your father's shadow.

>worthless manlet
Fuck off the guy is literally the Guardian of the U.S senate

looks like eastern yurope ca 2017

What'd I miss? Give me a quick rundown.

I have no need; i've always loved Rand.

JC Denton?

Come, user. We shall show you much wonder and terror.
I wish we were on the Rand timeline. Trump's cabinet is full of really bad memes. Mattis and Sessions are based the rest are single-issue picks or seem to have been chosen based on a dart board throw.

The education pick and Ben Carson are great.

Is that bear a kung fu master? Qho the fuck would teach a bear to be lethal killing machine?

DO NOT TEACH ANIMALS MARTIAL ARTS YOU RETARDS

What's good about DaVos? Homeschooling is good (was homeschooled myself, probably what saved me from the poz) but the voucher system seems broken af and would need to be completely replaced to work.

It's to forcefully deport Han Chinese.

There (You) go

I swear to you, before God and my ancestors I will find that bear and I will kill him.

>The education pick

Fuck no, Devos is awful.

I love the rest of his cabinet, though.

You'll see ;)

Destroying public education is throwing out the baby with the bath water.

The national teachers union is the real cancer on education. Nip that in the bud, but vouchers fucking destroyed education here in Indiana to the point where, in the most red northern state, we vote for the democrat by a landslide for state superintendent every time now, despite being very republican for all other positions. Look up Tony Bennett and his appalling record. DeVos is Bennett 2.0, I've seen this movie before

Devos isn't well versed on policy but she has the right vision- most public schools in urban areas suck because half the student body is delinquent and the fucking unions make it impossible to fire shitty teachers or adopt any sort of decent reforms.
Charter schools aren't perfect but they are the best shot at educating at least some of these kids.

>Devos isn't well versed on policy but she has the right vision- most public schools in urban areas suck because half the student body is delinquent and the fucking unions make it impossible to fire shitty teachers or adopt any sort of decent reforms.

You are correct in th second part, it's unions killing everything.

But, funny enough, public schools in white areas outperform charter schools. Who would have thought? Kill unions and don't be stupid enough to send your kids to a black school. It's that easy.

>vouchers fucking destroyed education here in Indiana to the point where, in the most red northern state, we vote for the democrat by a landslide for state superintendent every time now
>The national teachers union is the real cancer on education
fixed your post bud, you had he order mixed up. no can you show me where devos is "pro" national teachers union?

Who is this weird looking guy? Can I have a quick rundown?

You're purposefully misunderstanding me. I am saying DeVos is correct about unions but very wrong about pretty much everything else.

I am saying stomp out the teachers' unions, but don't do all the other dismantling shit she wants to do.

well yeah that goes without saying- I'm not saying we should replace well preforming public schools with charters (and I don't think Devos is advocating for that either- I know leftists say she "doesn't believe in public education" but I assumed that was just histrionics )..the vouchers should only be used in failing ghetto schools

why not? keep in mind anecdotal evidence is useless

That's a big suit jacket.

UU
UU

I'll be back here to say I told you so when American education becomes as shitty as Indiana's did due to almost identical policies.

DeVos wants to act too rashly and punish rural and suburban areas for urban shitholes being urban shitholes. Public education works fine as long as it isn't a bunch of oogaboogas as students and unions preventing shitty teachers from being fired. I should know, I went to a good public school and graduated a year or two before shit hit the fan for my state's education. They do exist, and in way greater numbers than Sup Forums seems to think.

Don't fucking punish people who were smart enough to raise their kids in good communities with good public schools just because Trayvon Jaquarious can't pass Mr. Goldstein's diversity class in New York.

JC A BOMB

>I swear to you, before God and my ancestors I will find that bear and I will kill him.
This bear is going to travel back in time and cuck your ancestors, then fuck them in the ass like the sissies they are, then beat you and make you his slave-apprentice.

You have no idea what you're battling with.
That still looks kind of bleak.

Fucking hell, Burgers.