TMZ LYING ABOUT SHIA ASSAULT

TMZ EDITED VIDEO OF SHIA LABEOUF ASSAULTING A GUY TO MAKE HIM LOOK BETTER

They are also calling the (underage) guy he assaulted a "nazi". That aint right, yall!

Go to their social media (i commented on their facebook) and spam their shit up and call them on their bullshit

Here is the original, unedited version of the video of him getting arrested:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wal0YrlDB1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/y5oVGQe8Opw
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.opQbZnK4V#.alXDjdelX
youtube.com/watch?v=LxoDyKYKUKY
tmz.com/2017/01/25/shia-labeouf-arrested-nyc/
youtube.com/watch?v=umtPInYIuX0&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2/10 for mmr

youtu.be/y5oVGQe8Opw

Holy shit. This dork.
I feel so bad for his father.
I hope he's dead and doesn't have to see his son act like this.

wut?

Oh, here's what to do:
get a recording of what REALLY happened and spam it all over normie media, with a hashtag #TMZLies #DishonestMedia or some shit

Evil Left-Wing Jewish Supremacists assaulted my BOY!!!!

He was just a KEEEEEED N SHIIEEEET

HE WUZ JUST GOIN TO BUY SKITTLES AND HE GOT RACIALLY PROFILED AND BEAT UP BY EVIL LEFT WING JEWISH SUPREMACISTS

JEW YORK CITY IS A CESSPOOL OF SUPREMACIST HATRED

Someone maybe make a better thread with descriptive guide of how to call TMZ on their shit? or something? my internet is fucking up, cant post almost

hashtags and spamming the real video on normie media, exposing tmz. spam it first to conservative circles, they will repost it, then move to moderates and then liberals. hell, could get r/the_donald on board.

>just be nice we are totes not violent we have moral superiority and sheet
>keep intimidating and physically and verbally assaulting anyone with a different opinion
>keepviolating freedoms of anyone with a different opinion and wont let them speak their minds
>smirking libfags lie abaut assault
>smirking libfags cover cameras whenever they pull some violent shit
>kikes funding libfags edit videos whenever they pull some violent shit

Stay classy commies

Lügenpresse gonna lügenpresse.

Guy assaulted is an adult actually, other Sup Forums confirmed, but besides that everything is true.

tmz is for kikebook using normie gassables

MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE

What did you guys honestly expect bringing the racist jokes irl? No matter what you're gonna be painted as the bad guy, especially when you're bringing it around protests.

the memes are real lads

Does this fucking cartoon really believe that a fucking hashtag got Shia out of jail?
Does he not understand that rich + white = faster processing?

Bump

FUCK TMZ

SPREAD THIS

TMZ IS FAKE NEWS

buzzfeed is calling /pol users nazi's. lulz
buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/trump-supporters-and-neo-nazis-are-using-secret-chat-rooms-t?utm_term=.opQbZnK4V#.alXDjdelX

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vnDzVpkIHk

there you go retards, this is what actually happened

hijack the #freeshia hashtag

youtube.com/watch?v=LxoDyKYKUKY

Looks like the dancing cartoon is indulging in a whole fucking trailer load of alternate facts.

Do you have any video or proof the guy isn't a nazi though? After all, counter protesters for that demonstration were kind of synonymous with Trump supporters... and thus neonazis. What's wrong, afraid to be called a nazi in real life? kek

My work mug says 1488 in plain view, I don't give a fuck since I'm a stereotypical huge dutch guy. If 4 foot third worlders want to say something about it, they should.

Supporting Trump does not equate to neonazi.
Hate to spoil your AltFacts there, user.

>ww.youtube.com/watch?v=Wal0YrlDB1s
This is rigged to make him look good.

In original Shia slaps jacketbro in stomach, pulls him off camera, comes back on, stomps off the right side of screen comes back on.

Tech is crazy advanced wow

Looks like they altered it around/behind her hand held up, before cops get him

When she puts her hand up before arrest

The assault happened long before then, when she was still drawing her stupid little heart on her hand.

cause op is a faggot
tmz.com/2017/01/25/shia-labeouf-arrested-nyc/

You know they starved your grandparents during the end stages of their occupation in response to Dutch civil resistance, right?

This is a hilarious thought, being cucked into bootlicking this far after the occupation ended.

I'm saying that's how it plays, for all practical purposes, at this point. That includes on livestreams unfortunately.

Strangely enough, when people people start playing identity politics the magic term gets thrown around. Kinda worried it might start losing it's meaning like everything else tbqh...

Who did he attack? Sup Forums blart?

Cause I saw him come up after

We multicultural racism now.

>Thinks that is one of the most horrid things he has seen
OH WE HAVE SUCH WONDERFUL THINGS TO SHOW YOU

Point conceded, user.

>A gets angry at B for hurting his people and hurts B, C gets angry at A for hurting B and hurts him, D gets angry at C for hurting A for hurting his people and hurts him
>repeat until the end of time
>people somehow still think they have the moral high ground when hurting someone

>>>TMZ LEAKED FOOTAGE OF SHIA IN JAIL

absolutely Jewish

Fake news.
He'd be smiling.

when our ancestors were living in caves, do you think they could imagine a world such as ours

kek

>memes are now fascist

I think the cartoon may be autistic, possibly full-retard or even potato.

Cavemen didn't think anything because they were dumb as shit.

Kek

This mother fucker about to get himself an interview.
Probably for a children's program.

only spicy ones, mr.dubsaroo

what is ten ten?
the reporter is from there

Yes, yes, look how liberated Rotterdam and The Hague are.

youtube.com/watch?v=umtPInYIuX0&app=desktop

dickhead liberal uploaded video of the victim explaining his story to cops, shows how insane shia is