Was Christianity invented by the Jews to control Rome?

Was Christianity invented by the Jews to control Rome?

Other urls found in this thread:

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm
davidlane1488.com/crap.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are so many new threads on the catalog 404'ing even though the don't disappear from the catalog itself?

it was invented to destroy rome. There's a reason that Christianity and a rise in degeneracy happened at the same time. Jesus most likely didn't even exist and was literally a kike fanfiction that destroyed the fabric of a stronk pagan empire, whose greatness and longevity is still unmatched. The jews then took it one step further and invented Islam to destroy the now Christian Holy Roman Empire and set the stage for Greater Israel. What they didn't anticipate was both Islam and Christian empires being too big to control and now they are operating from the shadows and pulling the strings in order to get the two to clash and destroy eachother once and for all.

>(((atheists)))

I hope thats not a serious question. Literally the reason why they hate europeans is christianity, follow some people who talk about it more in detail. Jew spits on the ground once you mention jesus. Also jesus was the first to call out the jews.

Christian countries have kicked out and slaughtered jews on multiple occasions so no

seems like a long play to me. layers upon layers of double blinds.

The whole desert trilogy just stinks of jewish culture assaults and divide and conquer strats.

Thats what it looks like.

no, islam was invented by rome to destroy Christianity and Jews

threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

he Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.4

you're stupid.

>The whole desert trilogy just stinks of jewish culture assaults and divide and conquer strats.
You should have just said you're a meme atheist cancer, i dont know why you made this thread honestly.

No it was invented by Rome to control Jews

No, because Christianity had no problem with accepting Roman rule, the only issue was the persecution from the Romans. "Render unto Caesar's what is Caesar's..."

That's nonsense. Jesus Christ is the devil. I invented Christianity, Bobby Bushay!

what catholics do to christians for reading the bible

Jesus Christ was white

Even at that early moment in history, jews were infiltrating white society. Satan has always used them to attack the bloodline through which Christ appeared, the bloodline which God blessed.

the strategy is still the same, the only difference is that jews have adopted the name that white people use to call themselves "Sons of Jacob," ie Israelites

That's savage. Glad I'm not Catholic.

who burned the KT alive for defending Christianity from muslim invaders?

Catholics. I'm still glad I'm not Catholic. Defending Europe from barbarians doesn't automatically make their theology true.

It was invented by Greeks, which is why all the churches mentioned are in Greece (pauls letters), all 220 Gospels, (yes there were 220, not just 4) are written in Greek. The New Testament was written in Greek. The Septuagint (Christian bible) is Greek.

No it was invented by Constantine to control a declining empire during the first council of Nicea

I'm not an atheist, but I am trying to start a conversation about this and relevant issues.

Yes

Are jews of Cain? Cain wasn't Adam's kid. And we go off about fags 24/7...

>Events recorded circa 60ad were created centuries later

Yes. It was created by the jew Paul de Tarse.
Jews along with race-traitors are the only reason our people is almost dead now. And chrisitans are the number one of all race-traitors.
Butthurt Christ cucks will deny reality and say that Jewstianism persecuted kikes, but it's manipulation. Without these race-traitors saying jews are "chosen people" we wouldn't be disapearing right now!

Fuck this board. Number one problem. Number one amount of shills. Number one amount of sell outs. We're done. You're a laughing stock. You're the cows. You have no right to do what youre doing. Youre not even of shem

so who is correct here?

Also, which of the christian denominations is the most likely to have been started by jews?

christianity did exist before it, but it was a big clusterfuck and no one in the empire really gave a shit until it became the official religion constructed during the council

You dont need a denomination. Fuck zionism.

No He is The Word and end of thread

Christ it's like you people don't fucking read books. When Christianity was made the official religion of the empire persecution increased against Jews as opposed to when Rome was pagan

no, but it does a lot to discredit the institution of the catholic church, do you understand that this is the institution lying about the shape of the earth in order to install a NWO, and all the flat earth threads are nothing but truth?

what if i told you the bible is a book written outside of space and time?

the only belief in Christianity is that god loves you enough to sacrifice his son, and die for the sins you committed because he unleashed lucifer morningstar because he thought he could do a better job than god. we're basically in the book bruce almighty is based on. thats part of god, he lets your free will fuck you over, but he'll always be there to help.

have you ever talked from your heart user? have you ever made a voice that came from the center of your chest? christ and god are the king of and creator of your heart, whether or not you want to realize it.

revelation is basically just plan b to stop globalism, but it basically wrote history before it happened. we literally don't need to go through with it. bibi can change his life if he wanted to. but his free will is going to get him killed, and god is going to be there to catch him.

Exactly

Read this:
davidlane1488.com/crap.html

No

It does see, odd that christianity had its origin outside of Europe and is largely responsible for the destruction its original cultures.

Yeah, there were a lot of heresies around, but many people who lived in the empire certainly did give a shit about it without Constantine and the Council of Nicea.

It does seem odd that you have a bagel glued to your jew cock

>pagan
dude really?

Constantine making rome christian was a symbolic marriage between satan and the church

If future historians read of our present world they will find much persecution of the jew also. If the rise of christianity coincides with an increase in records of jewish persecution that makes it seem even more likely it was a result of classic jewish shenanigans

The fuck are you talking about. Christ is the final Adam. This is the age He said would be ruled by Gentiles trampling Jerusalem. Spoke of diaspora and His resurrection. You dont listen. You save yourself and dont care. Your temple comes from God not from your hands. When Christ returns He'll do your fetishes with those of us who believe on Him. Our works get us rewards. Final judgement. New creation. Completely fulfilled. Heaven and earth will come to pass and be recreated

>Constantine made Rome Christian
Alright Ima stop you right there because that shows your complete lack of knowledge. Constantine was the first emperor to convert to Christianity and officially end the persecution of Christians. It wasn't until Theodosius I

was jesus caucasian?

I will show you the excerpt from Concordant Literal Version that shows yes He was. Gimme a moment

Is Hell an actual place and did Jews come from it?

historically its always been the catholic church and royal families.

the protocols of the learned elders of zion was debunked, and found to have been a conversation between members of the royal family, or high ranking vatican officals (its been told several ways) leaked by a Tsar to incite antisemitism.

the rothschilds hold the keys to the vatican bank.

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

its funny, the king james is divinely inspired. the synagogue of satan is the catholic church, and they're pretending to be jews.

12 And I turn about to look for the voice which spoke with me. And, turning about, I perceived seven golden lampstands,
13 and in the midst of the seven lampstands One like a son of mankind, dressed in a garment reaching to the feet, and girded about at the breasts with a golden girdle.
14 Now His head and hair are white as white wool, as snow, and His eyes as a flame of fire,
15 and His feet like white bronze, as fired in a furnace, and His voice is as the sound of many waters.

he stopped the persecution from romans, but the church made the penalty for heresy death once Constantine gave it military support. he may have been none the wiser to what the churches true intentions are, but what came out of that is pagan corpse worship. you stopped me without even looking at the other half of the story.

acts 17:11

No.
For that to be true, you would have to believe that the Jews would make up a religion with no guarantee that the Romans would take it up, immeditely start violently persecuting it, let the Romans violently persecute it too, then have the Roman emperor convert in a freak occurrence hundreds of years later, THEN have the Roman empire crumble hundreds of years later, under the invasion of barbarians - who, at that point had also converted to Christianity.

So the end result is a Europe which is completely united behind Christianity and against the Jews. And that is exactly what happened.
If this was the Jews' master plan, they didn't think it through.

Hell is an actual place and most Jews are going to it.

It's probably blackness or called the unseen and there is also a furnace or a pit of fire. And fake ones did. Messianic ones are ok I guess

No it was created by romans to control Jews

Caesers messiah it's on amazon

Atwill is a joke and his theory is a laughing-stock to professional scholars in this field.

It was invented to make money.

It makes slot more sense then an invisible guy impregnates a Jewish woman who gives birth while still a virgin then dies and returns three days as a zombie and flys away

Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

Why do some of you call evil good and good evil?

Mithraism was the religion in Rome before Christianity expands there.
They had a custom to celebrate the winter solstice. It changed to Christmas after Christianity became religion in Rome.
Birth day of Jesus is unknown.

Who is that guy? reminds me of a simpsons episode

Looks like a typical Romanian minus the long canines

Yeah. Theorised september but maybe jehova's witnesses don't like birthdays because narratives like these are so popular. Christ was born of a virgin. God was not created. So when Christ's birth date was, means nothing

Looks like he dug himself out of a grave; got any expierence with that vlad?

Well, your strawman actually has much more historical and textual evidence and backing for it than Atwill's argument.

Here are three irreligious professional Biblical scholars, and what they have to say about Atwill's theory:

>The mythicist Biblical scholar Robert M. Price said that Atwill "gives himself license to indulge in the most outrageous display of parallelomania ever seen." Price acknowledges that the New Testament has "persistent pro-Roman tendencies", but says this was done "for apologetical reasons, to avoid persecution."[16]

>The atheist mythicist Richard Carrier similarly stated that all of Atwill's alleged parallels can be explained as either coincidences, mistranslations, or references to Old Testament sources or tropes. But, Carrier also agreed that the New Testament has pro-Roman aspects. According to Carrier, "Christianity was probably constructed to 'divert Jewish hostility and aggressiveness into a pacifist religion, supportive of–and subservient to–Roman rule,' but not by Romans, but exasperated Jews like Paul." Unlike the Jews, Carrier argued that the Romans were not smart enough to invent a religion: "The Roman aristocracy was nowhere near as clever as Atwill’s theory requires".[17]

>Biblical scholar Bart Ehrman said "I know sophomores in college who could rip this ... to shreds" and pointed out that Atwill had "no training in any relevant field."[18]

Yup.

Christianity was not constructed. Is Pentecost a construction? You have no faith. Science is a religion.

That's just your opinion man

Little faith. I will try and for what it's worth change my view to little faith

I don't agree with those I quoted, I believe the Bible through-and-through. I only quoted them to show the other user that even non-Christian biblical scholars reject Atwill's claims.

No it was subverted

retards I mean the guy in OP post, the giant with the bull. Isn't he some kind of murican folklore?

And im Belgium not Romania

Yes.

Ok and I'm sorry I shouldn't have said what I did there. But I just don't like all these stupid zeitgeist type theories. Everything is so judeo centric

The Tale of Paul Bunyan, my friend.

>it was invented to destroy rome.

Hmm I wonder who could be behind this post

Paul Bunyan

SOURCE???

i didnt think so

Who'd you die for today?

No, bacon is a science.

Don't forget how (((convenient))) it was for Christianity to appoint jews into position of economical power because "it was a sin to handle money" or a lower tier job.

Humans are monkeys?

All good m8. And I agree, all these Zeitgeist-type theories are just so wacky and annoying.

My daughter.

thanks m8s.

All good, lad

It doesnt say the bottom left panel in there though. Was foretold to come. Came. Shut up and go to bed

God put her soul there not you

Niggers are monkeys.

Jesus was a jew. His disciples were jews.

Is that a scientific belief?

>love your enemies
Pathological Altruism codified.

And?

No it was me. I'm not a cuck.

Theres no such thing. God is in control of absolutely everything. Altruism appears quite Biblical to me tyvm

No it wasn't you all up in a tree with your stinking fruits

>Theres no such thing.
>no such thing as pathological altruism
wew
I guess you want a gorillion niggers in Europe like the current pope.