Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

ccel.org/ccel/calvin/institutes.vi.xxi.html
chalcedon.edu/research/books/the-institutes-of-biblical-law-voumel-1/
maistre.uni.cx/
ccel.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Amen.

Reminder, that Christianity is stupid, and if you support Christianity, you literally support Jews.

Remember, Sup Forums, believing in Jewsus is for children and idiots

Amen

>Christian board
What kind? Is the book of Enoch in your bible?

>
Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.
Also hells

Amen.

God is always with you

Fuck off literal kike pawns.

God bless.

>spent the last 2 years worshipping and memeing an ancient egyptian god of chaos
>Christian board

Amen

Any recommended reading list?

Something related to Christian theocracy, philosophy or even books related to Christianity(i.e. Could be lord of the rings).

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a board of Kek

Amen atheists and LARPagans can never be true fascists

Amen.

Remove all heathens.

Why do Christcucks keep trying to meme this board into their religion?

Sup Forums follows the will of Kek

All kek worshippers are going to hell

Sup Forums is a Gnostic board. They just haven't realized it yet. Stop trolling.

kek is for cucks

HAIL KEK, BELIEVE IN THE MEMES MAH BROTHERS

Your zombie kike shall no longer pretend that he owns this board

Amen!

Christianity is inherently stupid

Read Augustine's Confessions

>Sup Forums is a Christian board

might as well just say "We collectively have one opinion, and if you have any divergent ideas, you aren't welcome here". I wonder what other group(s) would spout nonsense like this

The Hebrews of Israel are not the same as the kikes of today- who are mostly Khazarian Ashkenazim. This is like, an ironic meme because the word "kike" is literally representative of the kikes refusal to sign with crosses when immigrating into this country, just because Jesus Christ triggers them that much.

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your brown god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

I want to hear more about this jew cuckbaby you fags worship.

I was recently cucked by the question why would God allow cancer in kids and birth defects.

When I said that it was not for me to know and there was a purpose for it the atheist I was arguing with chimped out and loudly proclaimed he hates "my God" and would unironically protest if he was ever brought before him.

Has anyone of you dealt with this?

christianity and serious racist theory are incompatible.

Reformed Christian reporting in !

Feels good to be a part of the Saved Master Race.

>Something related to Christian theocracy,

Read the last book of the Institutes of the Christian religion, and the Institutes of Biblical Laws if you're protestant, or Maistre's writings if you're Catholic.

Institutes of the Christian religion by Calvin
ccel.org/ccel/calvin/institutes.vi.xxi.html

Institutes of Biblical Laws by Rushdoony
chalcedon.edu/research/books/the-institutes-of-biblical-law-voumel-1/

Maistre's writings
maistre.uni.cx/

>philosophy or even books related to Christianity
Check this
ccel.org