President Trump said the other day that 3 to 5 million people voted illegally in the election. That’s delusional...

President Trump said the other day that 3 to 5 million people voted illegally in the election. That’s delusional, an "alternative fact."

Other urls found in this thread:

capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/
kansas.com/news/politics-government/article61222187.html
dailykos.com/story/2016/6/29/1543792/-Stanford-University-Study-Confirms-Democratic-Election-Fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs)
youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
cbsnews.com/news/des-moines-police-charge-trump-supporter-in-voter-fraud-case/
news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0208-immigrant-drivers-licenses-20160208-story.html
latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Supreme_Court#Current_Justices)
rawstory.com/2016/11/james-okeefe-films-himself-committing-voter-intimidation-by-stalking-a-church-van-bringing-people-to-polls/
texastribune.org/2016/08/21/review-states-voter-id-laws-found-no-voter-imperso/
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/court-north-carolina-voter-id-law-targeted-black-voters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looking forward to watching the doj actually investigate this and prove his claims correct

don't expect I'll see you post a thread with some dumb doe-faced slut saying 's-sorry' though

13% of polled illegals say they vote.

Also, patterns of fraud were discovered by mathematicians in major elections over the last several cycles, always for the "establishment" candidate. For Walker in the 2010 Wisconsin recall, for Romney in the 2012 primaries and general, and for Hillary in the 2016 primaries.

No one cares. Especially after the election is over. It's either a conspiracy theory or boring, old news. No recount will change that.

capoliticalreview.com/capoliticalnewsandviews/poll-13-of-illegal-aliens-admit-they-vote/

kansas.com/news/politics-government/article61222187.html

dailykos.com/story/2016/6/29/1543792/-Stanford-University-Study-Confirms-Democratic-Election-Fraud

True he's lowballing it by a lot.

California has more than twice that many illegals.

where's the proof that he's wrong?

We've had a candid confession from the CHAIR OF THE BOARD OF ELECTIONS for America's biggest city, NYC, the liberal juggernaut.

He says in his own words that they bus people around to vote multiple time and use cars now because buses are too noticeable.

O'Queef is a failure in most regards but this is straight from the horse's mouth.

Before you say another word, go check out how easily you can register to vote in CA (no SSN needed, no Driver Lic/ID number needed, no address needed, etc). I didn't believe it myself, so I tried it and it worked! They are even going to mail me an absentee ballot in the next election (3000 miles away).

www.sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/

If you don't think there were fucktons of illegal/dead/nonexistent voters voting for HRC, you deserve what you may end up getting someday.

Jesus Christ you faggots are just like kikes.
>MUH 6 GORILLION DEAD
>MUH 3 GORILLION ILLEGAL VOTES

So then let's have an investigation and find out for sure, yes?

Also, what's with all the fucking shills tonight?

investigate and find out if he's full of shit or not... or be scared.. which makes more sense?

He has to prove it still.

funny i remember reading a peer reviewed study back in 2008 that said as many as 5 million people could have voted illegally in that election.
>INB4 source
I read it 8 years ago IDGAF

Wasnt there a Dem bigwig caught saying they bus people in to cheat the votes and have for 50 years?

Burden of proof is on him

the good news is that he's gonna get it now that he's potus

>3-5 million people voted illegal
>not a single one has spilled the beans

It's 9/11 truthers all over again.

Fucking Occam's Razor died in 2006 and we're just beating it's bloodied corpse at this point.

If even 1 illegal vote was cast we should have a federal voter ID law

>"DID YOU OR DID YOU NOT VOTE ILLEGALLY PACO?"
>"??? Ehh, no tank you, is ok...me no english"

>"DID YOU FUCKING ENGAGE IN A GIANT VOTER FRAUD SCHEME SCHLOMO?"
>"Yes, every election cycle goy!" (youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs)
>"The only time I'll lie about this is in a televised congressional hearing!"

Take Occam's Razor and slit your own dumbass throat with it.

Actually LOTS of people have talked about voting illegally and/or facilitating illegal votes. It's not some big conspiracy. Just look for the videos on YouTube.

That's all anecdotal of course, but that's why we do investigations.

People who believe there's no voter fraud should be fucking THRILLED about this investigation, because it's their big chance to be proven right once and for all.

But of course, deep down they're scared that fraud will be found, that's why they're ridiculing the investigation in the hope it gets derailed.

Congratulations retarded counter-meme left! This tactic walked the DNC straight into a trap. Voter identification and regulation will keep what little chance the Dems had to sneak back into shape completely fucked for decades.

You have lost, utterly.

Cry more pussy.

>posting another fraudster video

Really, fruit of the poison tree? How many times does O'Keefe need to be scrutinized and refuted before you realize he's a bullshit source?

And if you think not a single illegal is going to post, tweet or talk about voting illegal to the wrong person, let alone 3-fucking-million of them you're an actual retard.

The fucking illegal chick who got a scholarship in Texas literally posted it the next day. Reality just doesn't sync with your abject stupidity.

>just look for the videos on YouTube.

Post some.

So then you should welcome this investigation to prove yourself right once and for all, and end the argument. No?

This level of delusion is simply astounding. Cannot wait for the investigation to prove to everyone with a functioning brain how many illegal votes there have been. Even then you'll be screeching about how it doesn't add up.

Holy shit. I didn't believe it either but i just registered with nothing but a fake name

Is trump going to arrest me now

>using your real address
>not using a vpn

It's like you want the Trumpstaffel to raid you

well see when he makes voter ID laws

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

Man, it's going to be really embarassing when all the "investigation" does is highlight the few cases of voter fraud by Trump supporters.

You think he'll bury it outright before it gets leaked to the press or try to spin it by attacking the investigators. We all know "the buck keeps going" in Trump's administration so it's probably going to be the latter.

And now who's the conspiracy theorist?

Tbh, I really don't care about the investigation. It's another waste of time and money like silly, little wall. What irritates me is that there is a large amount of my fellow Americans who have lost this much faith in our electoral process. Suddenly we're fucking Egypt or Russia.

You realize that submitting information doesn't mean confirmation of registration, right?

I can submit my information for a passport but that doesn't mean the State Department will just hand me one because I dotted the "i"s.

Why not? I filled all of the required areas.

The proof is that you don't need to be a legal citizen in California to register for things and you don't even need to show IDs to vote.

You mean like how the Michigan recount was going to reveal how Trump cheated?

The Michigan recount that got aborted after it started to show massive fraud in favor of Hillary in Detroit?

>conspiracy theory

Were you in a coma?

cbsnews.com/news/des-moines-police-charge-trump-supporter-in-voter-fraud-case/

news.vice.com/story/trump-supporters-keep-committing-voter-fraud

These, btw, are actually backed by verifiable court data and police reports. It's weird that the estimated 3 million illegals voting doesn't have a single one...

Oh! I know, the entire state of California and their government is in on it. I mean sure they voted for a Republican governor in the last ten years and have 14 GOP US Reps (not to mention all the very red counties in CA that have shitloads of migrant works because MUH FARMERS keep hiring them) but they're also in cahoots with the liberals...

It shouldn't be a faith based process, there is legitimate concerns over the integrity of a system that requires no proof of ID.

But it definitely IS federally criminal to be with-in our borders illegally.

It's weird how blue states deliberately target conservatives to make an example of them and distract from the malfeasance of their own party.

There's a CA law that anyone who gets a DL is automatically registered to vote.
There's also a CA law that allows illegals to get a DL.

Really roasts your toast doesn't it?

They aren't even a party anymore, they are a bunch of different little camps of safe spaces that each have their own retarded agenda.

How else thinks they won't be getting a presidency ever again before they go all teh way under as a "party"?

Yet there definitely are people who live in California illegally, what is your proof that people who would illegally live in a country, wouldn't illegally vote in a state that has no incentive to enforce the rules?

see:
That's the Chair of the Board of Elections in New York City, America's biggest city, talking about all the voter fraud that is common place in New York. Watch the video for yourself.

That doesn't follow and it seems you skipped a couple of classes in school concerning logical fallacies.

>Oh! I know, the entire state of California and their government is in on it.

latimes.com/local/california/la-me-0208-immigrant-drivers-licenses-20160208-story.html

You tell me

>The Michigan recount that got aborted after it started to show massive fraud in favor of Hillary in Detroit?

Link?

>Iowa
>blue state

All right.

>Fucking Occam's Razor died in 2006
You mean, in 2001. Remember the "jet fuel can't melt steel beams" memes?

This

Tbh I don't think up to 5 million illegals voted, but libs have enacted policies that make such a fraud possible. From sanctuary cities to undocumented Driver's licences.

By making such an "outrageous" claim, Pres. Trump has shined a spotlight on this issue while tricking libs into arguing about numbers.

If people CAN do something, it's a safe assumption that a sizable percentage of them WILL in fact do that thing, especially if there's little to no consequence.

The people who say there's no voter fraud expect us to believe that all these people who are here illegally are simply restraining themselves from doing something they CAN do, apparently out of a sense of honor or respect for our laws (which they already broke by coming here).

It's top-tier mental gymnastics.

It's not quite a week yet, but there has already been some planning meetings about a federally required vote ID that must be shown at the time of voting in any federal election.

The places where voter fraud and ID requirements are non-exsistant, are all Dem run shitholes. Really makes ya think..

>not a single one

Project Veritas has been chasing voter fraud for years. You might want to start there.

Or you can take Bob Beckel's word for it. He has talked about how Democrats love to commit voter fraud, and they can always chase up a few hundred extra votes for their candidate to a few thousand. Hell, Bob Beckel has admitted to seeing that on a regular basis (but he never helped commit voter fraud, you understand).

>There's a CA law that anyone who gets a DL is automatically registered to vote.

Alternative fact?

>When people go to the DMV to obtain or renew a driver's license, or to get a state identification card, they’ll be asked for the usual information in such transactions, such as their name, date of birth and address. They’ll also be asked to affirm their eligibility to vote and will be given the choice of opting out of registering at that time. Information about anyone who does not decline registration will be electronically transmitted from the DMV to the secretary of state’s office, where citizenship will be verified and names will be added to the voter rolls.
>citizenship will be verified

latimes.com/politics/la-me-pol-ca-motor-voter-law-20151016-html-htmlstory.html

Also, the big clue to the bullshit 3-5 million number is that there is roughly 2.6 million illegals in California. Do you really think illegal turnout for voting is really that high? Fucking 120%+?

Are you that dumb?

>it's a safe assumption
No, no it's not. Your entire argument is voided for that statement alone.

37% of Detroit's precincts reported more votes than registered voters. Oops.

detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/

>2.6 million illegals in California

Not for long M eye Rite?

>Your entire argument is voided for that statement alone.

LOL. Who are you, the argument police? You don't get to 'void' arguments you don't like.

Newsflash: We base ALL KINDS of things on logical assumptions every day, especially when it comes to human behavior and legalisms. And one of the core assumptions which animate rulemaking at EVERY level is that if humans CAN do something, a percentage of them WILL in fact do that thing if no consequences are imposed. This is almost the entire basis of social engineering.

Seriously dude, you're a clown. You have no idea what you're talking about here. You're just trying to hear your own voice now.

No. Because California, as a state, can decide to allow illegals to vote in its local and state elections.

The problem is that it doesn't stop them from voting in the national (FEDERAL) elections, which is a crime.

There are reasons to let illegals vote in your local and state elections. If they are residing in the state, at least some of them are making money, and therefore spending it, in the local community and the state, and therefore they are paying local and state taxes at least on that level.

The problem comes when the state doesn't enforce that they aren't allowed to vote on the national offices. But that's expensive and messy, and would embarrass these civic minded residents in front of their neighbors and community. And that's what California politicians and bureaucrats argue against having to make these people ballots that don't allow them to vote on the national offices, and having a convenient list at the voting places of who is allowed to vote in the national elections, and who is allowed to only vote in the local and state elections.

>illegal votes in Murrrican election are limited by the estimated number of illegal immigrants in California!
>CHECKMATE GOYIM!!!

CTR plz

>2.6 million illegals in California
Yea, but each of them can vote at least a dozen times a day depending on how much gas money they get for the bus.

Don't count on it. Guaranteed that jackoff was on here a month ago making threads about how trump wasn't going to follow through on any of his campaign promises.

occam's razor is flawed when things like astroturfing exists.

Except you dont need a social security number or drivers license to register to vote in california.

see
Aside, you would think that since O'Keefe was clever enough to uncover this broad conspiracy to keep liberals in office there would be some further proof. Maybe some photographs of these numerous buses (I'd imagine you'd need a large fleet of them to make a difference)? Videos of voters going from one location to another to duplicate votes? I mean shit, he could've easily enlisted some of the retards here who ADORE internet-sourced, detective field work. Nobody got ANYTHING? Hmmm.

It's almost like he found two small men who were very big shit talkers, but didn't actually do much of anything...

It's funny when you look at his tweets. People try to insult him, but accidently agree with his methods.
He wrote "I will be asking for a major investigation into VOTER FRAUD, including those registered to vote in two states, those who are illegal and....

even, those registered to vote who are dead (and many for a long time). Depending on results, we will strengthen up voting procedures!"

People respond stuff like there are only 13 cases of frauded votes, or he should start the investigation in the white house, or "maybe you'll accidentally fix our outdated voter roll process and make it easier for everyone to vote".
I mean, they're basically agreeing that something needs to be fixed. So it's good that an investigation is going to happen. But that wouldn't have happened under Hillary's rule

>Videos of voters going from one location to another to duplicate votes?

So you mean, like, on election day? When voting happens? A month after the video was released? And too late to make a difference?

He should have taken his time machine into the future to record the busses on election day, then taken it back to show us all and warn us. Got it.

Dude, think before you type. You might make less of a fool of yourself.

The recount wasn't aborted because of massive fraud. The recount was not done for certain precincts because :
>Overall, state records show 10.6 percent of the precincts in the 22 counties that began the retabulation process couldn’t be recounted because of state law that bars recounts for unbalanced precincts or ones with broken seals.

And the Michigan Supreme Court (this very "liberal court here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michigan_Supreme_Court#Current_Justices) are the ones who suspended the recount statewide.

Furthermore if this:
>248 precincts with too many votes and no explanation (77 were 1 over; 62 were 2 over, 37 were 3 over, 20 were 4 over, 52 were 5 or more over).
>144 precincts with too few votes and no explanation (81 were 1 under, 29 were 2 under; 19 were 3 under; 7 were 4 under; 8 were 5 or more under)
>34 precincts out of balance but with an explanation

Is your massive voter fraud then they're really not trying all that hard.

Reading comprehension.

>scrutinized and refuted
How did they refute? Wasn't that guy and several other in DNC leadership and featured on O'Keefe's 2016 videos fired in disgrace for their semi-legal morally questionable actions?

There were reports and pictures of lines of buses and many church groups and social organizations specifically organize rides, and you can't film around voting areas or know who owns each bus so its easy to blend in and hard to collect evidence and a lot of people dropped it when he actually got enough legitimate votes to overcome the illegal votes.

But you do need to be a U.S, and California, citizen.

>The law requires the DMV to issue a California driver's license to anyone who can satisfactorily establish California residency. If the driver cannot show proof of legal residency (with a social security number, for example), the license will have a "recognizable feature" to distinguish the license from those issued to legal residents. The law makes it illegal to discriminate against anyone who holds a driver's license with that mark. The license may not be used for identification purposes.

You don't just submit your information online and a machine magically prints you out a voter registration card.

The day he makes this statement and calls for an investigation into potential Voter Fraud, California makes a sudden move to wipe all of the records tied to Drivers Licences that were given to Illegals.

Really stimulates the cerebrum.

>O'Keefe is a huge attention whore
>Doesn't do any follow-up reporting to improve his credibility or verify his original videos

Yes, I'm the foolish one. He probably was too busy with his day job.

Protip: Voting begins before November 8th.

So You'll have no problems with people investigating it~

Except for the fact that Veritas "reporter" is the one that suggests the voter fraud scheme...

that doesn't mean they voted you tart

its legal to buy guns in canada. doesn't mean i own one.

>except
How does that unspill his beans?

But do SOME people own them?

If you CAN do something, it's logical that some people will do that thing.

Perhaps not EVERY illegal voted. But some of them surely did. We need the investigation to determine exactly how many, and then take measures to prevent it.

>that doesn't mean they voted you tart
That means there is no way to stop them from voting or track who is actually voting.

>veritas stooge broaches voter fraud scheme (a terribly ineffective one, mind you)
>two mooks discuss the idea with him
>...
>massive voter fraud

Seriously?

They were fired, rightfully, for having shit ethics. That doesn't mean the entire process is suddenly corrupt.

Michael Vick likes to dog fight. That doesn't mean the Atlanta Falcons has an underground dog fighting pit under the tiles of their locker room.

You're going to make a claim like that you're going to need more proof then TWO assholes who are trying to big themselves, and their roles, up to the "new guy". And if something like this is happening on such a grand scale you can be sure there would be evidence of it everywhere.

But there isn't, and there wasn't.
rawstory.com/2016/11/james-okeefe-films-himself-committing-voter-intimidation-by-stalking-a-church-van-bringing-people-to-polls/

no its not logical.

its actually a leap of faith

even though i have no doubt that some did its not a "logical" in the strict sense. its a leap of faith.

The Michigan recount showed how rampant the fraud was in Detroit, there were more votes than people that had voted.

If they will try it in Detroit, you'd be sure as hell they'd stuff the box in the stronghold of California.

As a Californian, I can tell you that the Democrats here are drunk on power here and feel as if they are above reproach. The Democrats in California won't stop until it is a 1-party authoritarian state, which sadly it has become more like everyday.

Being the state with so many illegals, non-existent voter ID laws, and a ministry of truth (Hollywood/MSM), they can push any issue they want and fudge the results in their favor. The moment something doesn't go their way, they get the 9th Circuit to shut down opposition.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually surpassed 5 millions fraudulent votes through voter fraud (dead people and illegals) in this state alone. Please nuke the California coastline.

I get what you're saying.

I'm not going to imply every member of Trump's inner circle blew Putin under a seedy table at Club 54 but since it's not illegal and you have no proof to the contrary, some surely did get a little bit of that sweet, sweet Kremlin glaze on their donuts.

see
Feel free to correct my math but I'm counting an overage of 652 votes. I'm not even going to bother with subtracting the too few votes because that number is insignificant enough without them.

So, massive voter fraud in Michigan or people/machines fucking up?

So it's a leap of faith to assume some people legally own guns in Canada?

Truly you are the king of logic.

The Daily Kos one is for the dem primaries ya big dummy

no because there is empirical evidence by statistical data that shows that canadians legally own guns.

but none that show illegal voted.

also nice try with ur false equivalency. unfortunately you'll have to try better than that.

>

It's a leap of faith to assume there is rampant voter fraud when several reports have determined that to be false.

>A News21 analysis four years ago of 2,068 alleged election-fraud cases in 50 states found that while some fraud had occurred since 2000, the rate was infinitesimal compared with the 146 million registered voters in that 12-year span. The analysis found only 10 cases of voter impersonation, the only kind of fraud that could be prevented by voter ID at the polls.

>This year, News21 reviewed cases in Arizona, Ohio, Georgia, Texas and Kansas, where politicians have expressed concern about voter fraud, and found hundreds of allegations but few prosecutions between 2012 and 2016. Attorneys general in those states successfully prosecuted 38 cases, though other cases may have been litigated at the county level. At least one-third of those cases involved nonvoters, such as elections officials or volunteers. None of the cases prosecuted was for voter impersonation.

texastribune.org/2016/08/21/review-states-voter-id-laws-found-no-voter-imperso/

Sweet, so we got these two vans with stickers.

Now show me where people get in them, go to a polling site, vote, leave polling site, go to another polling site, vote, etc.

That should be simple enough. O'Keefe was even on the ol' news beat trying to get this "proof". So either you or him SURELY have something after more than two months.

I'll wait here.

I just snapped those pics, was busy that day and I do not believe in voting so I did not get on them, talk to anyone associated, or go to the polling station that these vans ferried people to.

Nothing to worry about in the investigation then

Trumps objectives are very clear.

1) he wants to put in federal voter id laws. This will help with his re-election for some reason say the democrats (which is good enough for me to show they know they are cheating the fuck out of the system)

2) in California they are giving out valid ids to illegals and registering them to vote in local elections by default. There is no difference between voting in local or federal elections, so effectively this grants the right to vote to illegal immigrants.

Trump wants to shine a light on this and make people realize that california is a fucking cuck state.

Has there been rampant voter fraud? definitely, any investigation will show that there has. Does that mean 3 to 4 million votes? very doubtful, but if it is not stopped now it may well mean that next election.

Time for trump to get to work on this

If it's legal to own a gun in Canada, I don't need empirical evidence or statistical data to tell me that some people probably own guns in Canada. That's called a logical assumption, and it's literally the foundation of social engineering.

>but none that show illegal voted.

>also nice try with ur false equivalency. unfortunately you'll have to try better than that.

Actually no I won't, because the president agrees with me and he ordered an investigation.

Oh and hey, how do you get 'empirical evidence and statistical data' unless you investigate? Hmmm.

>President Trump said the other day that 3 to 5 million people voted illegally in the election.
Yeah, and?
>That’s delusional
No it isn't.

>registering them to vote in local elections by default.
This is false.
see:
I personally don't care about voter ID laws as long as states make it easily accessible and readily available to ALL citizens. I do have a very big problem when voter ID laws are used to disenfranchise and suppress the vote of US citizens. As was the case in many states that recently adopted them like North Carolina:
pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/court-north-carolina-voter-id-law-targeted-black-voters/

People fucking died for these rights. You don't like someone voting against your interests? Then sway more people to your side. Shady shit like that isn't good enough for America.

Your gonna get owned CTR.

Don't you get tired of losing all the time. Gosh the must be paying ((you)) a lot of money.

Pic related CTR.