youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>Trump - Never Come Down (3hrs Long)
youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/gvnktk.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc
adweek.com/tvnewser/joe-scarborough-praises-tucker-carlsons-ratings-at-9-p-m/318606
youtube.com/watch?v=XRnVdgmnBHA
youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
slashfilm.com/little-america-michael-bay/
youtube.com/watch?v=4kQQNvMx754
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone got that image of EPA retweeting Bernie's "be afraid Mr Trump"?

Joe = x
solve for x

a.pomf.cat/gvnktk.mp4

HE WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Awoo~

youtube.com/watch?v=tCCX-ZJ9jTc

x is x

Joe senpai finally noticed Tucker

adweek.com/tvnewser/joe-scarborough-praises-tucker-carlsons-ratings-at-9-p-m/318606

joe = x
joe - x = 0
therefore joe = x

Shia got let out of custody within three hours for misdemeanor assault.

Please don't namefag. We are trying to stay anonymous to fight our leftypol enemies.

Thanks for understanding.

Selamat pagi /ptg/!

I miss her

trumps ego is too much holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=XRnVdgmnBHA

>ywn get to be the qt waifu and support America from the backlines by raising good men

Has he returned to shout hwndu very loudly at a wall?

What did you expect? He is a rich celebrity.

Daily reminder that Seth Rich laid down his life for Democracy. We owe this timeline to him, in part.

F

>Matt Zoller Seitz for RogerEbert.com gave 2.5 stars out of 4 and described it as "inept and beautiful, stupid and amazing."
>inept and beautiful, stupid and amazing."

the fuck is wrong with movie critics?

>b-b-but Maddow is doing great....

nice save, jew

F

for like 3 minutes then fucked off, leaving Sam Hyde's girlfriend alone with 2 coons.

I think that Obama has the same amount of ego. Trump is not acting smug and condescending about it at least.

THIS FUCKING GUY

F

i at least expected he'd spend the night

Selamat Datang. Apa kabar, teman?

>ivanka will never be the first lady

:(

Not in America, m8. He will get a slap on the wrist or settle out of court.

it's ok
you're gonna change the world

>only real joeheads will get this reference

But she will be the first female President.

Who is this qt?

I hope Trump gets a hold of his dossier and leaks it. The guy is definitely a pervert and being excommunicated from the Mormons might push him to suicide

>wanting a Jewish president

ivanka is a liberal kike.

trump should disown her and adopt tomi lahren

When will Trump start taxing the ever-loving fuck out of Mexico?
I want normies to complain about the wall being paid by Mexico

> All of the other boards are fucking terrible in comparison. Sup Forums especially.

POWER RANKING of the best boards, fun and banter wise (with the best on top)

> 1. > 2. > 3. > 4. (our board autistic brother)
> ...
> 9000. > 9001. > 9002. > 9003. > 9004. > ...
> 900001. > ...
> 9000001. > ...
> 90000001.

There is really only one critic left with any integrity...

In these lonely, degenerate times, unadulterated Nazism + Trumpism is a great source of energy and solace. And there's an entire non-pozzed board on 8ch.

F

I don't want a liberal feminist Jew as either.

Oh no that sucks. She'll be POTUS instead.

Wasn't it a dude?

8ch is the kike poz

I only use this while I'm abroad cause I'm sick of people thinking I'm a frog.

t. Brit abroad

Kayla

wtf, i hate Rich jews now

he could have come right back and assaulted the guys after being released if they didnt go home after Shia's spazz out

Saya baik. Apa kabar?

Whatever you say, frog.

No that's just a meme

Fucking bigot. Some women have a benis. I can't even.

>2016 number of theft and assault in public transports
literally 20% more assaults and 8% more theft with violence than in 2015, just fuck my country up already

For once
>she
was actually a she. Checked.

>no /k/

Good morning /ptg/!

Went to bed about 10 hours ago. Anything I missed?

In the internet nobody knows you're a dog (or care).

If you stay enough time people start recognizing "that frog that actually is an Ahmed"

t. 60%

More like 57% lel.

Surely it has nothing to do with migrants and refugees, just a coincidence :^)

Oh fuck, you're right.

Should be up there, #2

Yeah well if they do, 'die' is the operative word. They are already in horrible position: hugely lacking power in either house or at the state level. Now you got two of the most prominant democrats with a shred of integrity (Gabbard and Kucinich) twisting the knife in DNC establishment with this Syria trip.

2018 mid terms might go badly for them no matter what they do: If they give in and let trump have what he wants, it might work so well that nobody will want to vote leftist to stop it, but if they obstruct him as much as possible their "Obamacare" law will explode into a complete nightmare and the voting base that gave Trump a mandate will be utterly enraged and might give the republicans a fucking massive majority in both houses that would make Trump the most powerful president ever; maybe the most politically powerful man since like Alexander the Great or one of the most powerful Roman Emperors.

Please, it is really bad. I am begging you, man.

It also encourages bad people to come here for attention. I know it sucks but could you bare through? Thank you not being rude off the bat.

People will be mean and stuff but it is best that we stay anonymous.

Baik-baik. Terima kasih.

if you got attacked relentlessly for 2 years and had your name dragged through the gutter, would you not gloat when you won at the end?

>tfw waking up to a cup of joe, a sandwich and /ptg/ every morning
I never want this to end

LOOK PROOFS

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY

They did some cuts on the interview, what's up with that?

> Kucinich

He went too? Democrats are fucked, they don't have a party anymore.

Why is this name so familiar, was he in a primary, a polemic or something?

>twisting the knife in DNC establishment with this Syria trip
>Syria trip
First I'm hearing of this. Pls explain.

F

Trump should do like Putin and demand the tape with th uncut interview so he can disprove "bad editing"

Holy fuck at this pretending that voter fraud doesn't occur. What the fuck is preventing it? Oh, nothing?

>h-haha, just because we can cheat taking power of the most powerful country on earth, doesn't mean we do :^)
>b-but please don't close that possibility, because, uh... well, just don't close it!

Progress towards completing an awoo collection for every state has been slow thanks to work, but I've got the Virginias done and ready for dumping. As usual, let me know if you have any requests or want to see one of the other released state collections.

probably just rambled too much on the same point, he does tend to do that

McCain wanted him as VP before the GOPe put Palin in.

He's sorta the Ron Paul of the left, but he has a stunningly hot wife.

Make a mega archive, like newswire does

Kicking off the Virginias dump with Virginia.

thats some quality oc

He spoke bad against their network and they didn't cut it.
That's nice.

Gabbard went to Syria on Trump's asking, met Assad and CNN kvetched over it

The best part was CNN yesterday reporting that Bannon and Mnuchin were registered to vote in two states, spinning some kind of "lololo Drumpf is a hypocrite" narrative.

But really, it pretty much fucking proves how easy voter fraud is.

there are people ITT who are NOT australian

i have no photoshop but can somebody make ny state? i live in rochester and we're very proud of our wegmans and uh yeah. wegmans

I didn't make it, some other /ptg/ user did yesterday

He is a former congressman from Ohio, ran for president back in 2012. Had national recognition because his was the last vote the dems had to get to pass Obamacare. They forced him to capitulate against his judgement via some sort of very potent threats. Despite his capitulation, they still stabbed him in the back by letting GOP redistrict his district so he didn't have a seat and didn't really put that much effort in finding him another spot.

Gabbard resigned from DNC leadership over the corruption and bullshit exposed by wikileaks.

They both had axe to grind with DNC establishment. You see why they happened to make this trip to Syria to bring attention to Obama/Clinton state department creating this whole ISIS mess now? They are twisting the knife in the DNC establishment that they both hate.

I will once I have all 50 states done. It's going to be an actually completed collection instead of the current incomplete ones.

I'm so glad McCain got fucked up hard in that election.

He deserves it for being the shitty neocon prick he is. All he does it take any fake leak and send it to CIA/Media
>Piss Dossier
that was him
>CIA black locations
Was also him

No doubt he'll just keep sending out more shit, he doesn't care, his election is in 6 years. He'll just shit around senate for a long time.

honestly, that's not a bad thing

fuck i hate the Government, the Opposition and almost every politician we have

While there might not be MILLIONS of fraudulent votes, it's still something that happens and we need to make it tougher to do. I hate that none of these reporters ask Trump how he'll prevent in the future. They're just obsessed in trying to catch him in some kind of gotcha on the exact amount of fraud.

These shitheads are talking a lot of bull about water boarding...
THEY FUCKING TRAIN US SOLDIERS DOING THAT, it doesn't kill anybody, it's just the psychological effect of being near to drown.

> the director of The Rock, Armageddon, and the Transformers movies is producing Little America, a science fiction movie set in a dystopia where a “Donald Trump-like President” has sent the United States spiraling into bankruptcy.

>Described by sources as a “sci-fun” story rather than “sci-fi,” the tale is set in a dystopian future where a Donald Trump-like president has bankrupt America and China has called in its debts. The Asian giant now owns America and many Americans have immigrated to China looking for work. In this new world, a former American Force Recon member is hired by a Chinese billionaire to go into an American ghetto and rescue his daughter.

slashfilm.com/little-america-michael-bay/

>include "wegmans" in NY collection
Got it.

>tfw McCain will outlive us all
It's not a good feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=4kQQNvMx754

jesus fuck me why is california so cucked?

>democrat controlled

oh yeah

I kinda wonder if the CIA thing wasn't an Dem or Obongo staffer typing up something that sounded official.

The one thing I've been wary of with Trump is his authoritarian stance with the surveillance state. He should pull that back enormously, but I don't know if he has that kind of willingness to do it.

If digits, Tulsi becomes either Deputy Secretary or State or Ambassador to Syria