Honestly lads all the coincidences and memes, how can you deny Kek exists when you've seen the things we've seen?

Honestly lads all the coincidences and memes, how can you deny Kek exists when you've seen the things we've seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/cn97QHEeRBg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im responding to this thread because i always respond to these threads.

ill never fucking understand it. im not worthy im so fucking humbled by it.

lest ye be deniers among us

I can't.

What is it really, is it a collective hive mind kind of thing, is it magic, or are we really somehow connecting with a ancient Egyptian or even older deity ?

you have to follow these things closely, after you see enough, the signs become obvious to you, but it's hard to show others still

Shadilay brother

virtual reality universe where thoughts become things?

Just remember, Kek is a god of chaos, he does what he does for his own reasons, or for no reason at all, and at the end of the day he is not really on our side, simply aligned against our enemies, who were striving to create an ultimate order with no room for entropy.

He acted to protect himself and his domain not to empower us.

It is only going to get better.

Maybe it's like space orks and the WAAAAGH, a gestalt collective unconscious energy field, where if enough minds believe a thing to be true then it simply becomes true.

>2398749234792374 anons make 102973012730173 different predictions
>some of it happens

wow my mind is blown what are the odds of that

tosser

all of the above. Check my digits

All that matters is that it works and we should just keep doing what we've been doing more.

I feel its something more dare i say religious.
This is how i see it, molech is a ancient deity in which children are sacrificed for some benefit.

Back then clearly people belived in it enough to actually practice it. Did they actually see a benefit who knows.

fast foward today with pizzagate, bohemian grove, and countless other clues its safe to say that the elite of today atleast probably engage in somekind of occultist ritual stuff, prob in the hope of achieving more power or maintaining said power who knows.

Whos is to say that Sup Forums hasnt tapped into something similar but far less sinister. Im not saying Sup Forums is good, but i feel like in the face of what the elite prob are doing we are somewhat good guys.

Can you offer any information on chaos or point me to some good reads on the subject?

Rolling double yous for the lulz. Would you guys mind checking em for me?

Another observation is the fact many religions have some sort of celibate aspect to them, im married and have a kid. But there are men that get on here that are celibate, or even virgins, it makes my brain churn wondering if we somehow haven't created the conditions, celibate "priests" virgins and all for a actual ritual type metaphysical occurrence to take place.

There is no God but Allah

chaos is like cold, it does not exist and cannot be defined on its own.

Cold is the absence of heat, Chaos is the absence of order.

>mfw becoming a wizard wasn't a meme.
>or it was but memes are reality

Now link the thousands of 'Trump will win' posts without significant numbers

Woah I guess if you keep posting something repeatedly eventually you'll get consecutive numbers... really boils my brainstem

LE SHADILAY BROTHERS!! *farts*

kek is from the spirit of antichrist

So what is choas magik? Like temple of set type stuff, is it merely the recognition of orders about to burst and using that to your advantage by steering clear or allying to the opposite of it?

This. You retards post dumb shit all day. There's a 1/10 chance your dumb ass post is going to be a double. This shit started as a meme but like always Sup Forums takes it too far and invites actual retards to join in on the fun.

Seriously other boards have repeating numbers removed, they need to do it to Sup Forums again.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Who is more pathetic, people who pretend to worship a numerically summoned chaos god for the lulz, or people who unironically worship a dead kike who tells them to bend over and take it up the ass when the various semites come calling to take their lands and wealth?

Kek is a symbol M9, a rallying cry gets gather the attention of channers to the symbol, take any symbol and add enough people to it and you have real, discrete, corporeal power. The results speak for themselves.

Kek is as real as Jesus mate, are you gonna tell me Jesus is a powerless deity?

There's no kek, you idiot. Its just being used as an idol for a hive mind. As much had one person has the power to change their world, their fate, if you imagine an object, be it a frog, a tree, a card or animal. And let that be your mascot or your focal point of identity, you can shape reality for yourself. If you get a bunch of people looking at the same object, you develop a giant hive mind and can steer destiny.

first part of was for you m9, heres your rightful (you)

you can also choose to look differently. Imagine a Diamond in your minds eye and then imagine it skewed, with light reflecting and reflecting.
Meditate on the image of a diamond until you can see it. If you dare, try to skew it with your mind. You wont be looking at things the same way after that

>/r/the_donald: the post

We get it, mom made you go to church on Sundays

However, if you continue seriously worshipping the facebook frog you're going to keep being a virgin for a long time

>Ad Hominem: The Post
We get it, you are emotionally attached to the idea that the all powerful and all knowing creator of the universe gives a shit about you personally.

However if you seriously continue to attach yourself to the idea of a literal god you are going to waste your life in service to fairy tale.

You're the same as the modern pagans, the muslims and the hindu who prays instead of working.

story behind this webm? was justice served or is this just another instance of burn the coal pay the toll?

writing statements about what will happen when you work for it also seems to have a big effect on the outcome of the universe. Its God and its not meant to be abused

>he didn't get le holy double digits

Looks like Kuk doesn't agree with your autistic post, redditbro

this thread is not worthy

WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US

How about this?

>wow, the digits in the post number repeated, like they were inevitably going to do, what does it mean, must be frog god magic

This is how dumb you are.

smite thee unbeliever

youtu.be/cn97QHEeRBg

Ur digits didn't repeat guess keke has abandoned you friend, but still available is the true God our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who loves you and died for you.

idk

praise kek

I saw some stupid snowflake shit on Broadly (vice) about witchcraft and shit being distributed around campus and it looked pathetic desu. In comparison to the greatness of KEK

What sacrifices can be made to appease Kek for more winning?

You're an utter waste of digits.