Now I have become black pilled

Now I have become black pilled.
Destroyed of hope.

of course you would have become blacked

kys

Hate to break it to you, Sweden, but the black thing in your ass isn't a pill.

Sweden is a non-country.

Beat me to it son I'm proud of you.

Bitch, we have buildings that are older than your entire fucking nation.

Who the fuck are you to say shit about countries?

Bit premature.

There will be a war for you to fight soon.

They're a cucktry now.

I would love to fight a war for sweden and die in battle.

But I don't think a lot of people in Swedistan share the same mindset as I.

>Now I have become black pilled
Nah, Sweden. You were just blacked.

fpbp

We'll be returning full force soon.

>read this book
>the social cohesion of a civilisation falls apart once womens sexuality is liberated
>in the hundreds of civilisations studied, all were destroyed by an outside invader or internal anarchy
>the only way to avoid this fate is to undo womens sexual liberation and return to patriarchal society
>the author notes than in all the cases he studied, this has never once happened, and concludes that it is in fact impossible to revert womens sexual liberation. the infected civilisation is doomed and WILL fall

This is why Islam, where women are extremely sexually repressed, sees Europe as a toothless beast, ripe for conquest and plunder.

Can anyone please explain to me why Shiva says "I am become"? I fear it's a nuance in the English language I do not get...

More and more.

It's just that a manor economic contraction needs to happen first. People need to lose some jobs before they fight.

>civilisation falls apart once womens sexuality is liberated
>Women's sexuality is liberated

What does this mean? How much liberation is required before we talk about "women's sexuality is liberated"?
Are they sexually liberated when they are allowed to make a relationship with whoever they want, or when they can have a bukkake party in the middle of Oxford street without anyone flinching?

they want to fuck fuck fuck and fuck, while everyone else pays for it
im not kidding.
history tell us of these stories. over and over and over again, whores ruin everything when given enough room to spread their legs

>federal reserve prints out worthless money out of nowhere, loans it and tacks on interest.
>this worthless currency is traded for natural resources
>regardless of if the currency is "doing good or not" it is the deciding factor of the entire global economical system
>you work for money that doesn't have value

We are but slaves to the almight petro dollar.

fpbp

>Blackpilled
>Not bogpilled

essentially once it becomes socially acceptable for them to slut around.
We used to enforce 1 woman gets 1 man. This ensured that almost all men were satisfied and as men are the primary builders, maintainers and defenders of a civilisation, that civilisation keeps functioning.
Once we let them spread their legs for every Chad and Tyrone they swiftly return to the "80/20 rule" where 80% of women sleep with only the top 20% of men.
The majority of men are now bitter and jaded, left with the dregs and the used up sluts looking to settle down after being rammed all throughout their prime years by in many cases literally hundreds of dicks. Add to this a mans natural biological instinct to raise his own children and an aversion to raising another mans seed, plus feminist divorce laws and you see how the men quickly lose interest in caring for and maintaining the society that they belong to.

Alright, folk

Time to fund a legit /thotpatrol/, who up?