Greatest Man In History

Who does Sup Forums think is the greatest man who ever lived? Obviously Beethoven is the clear frontrunner. Inb4 "HURR DURR HITLER." Pls, Hitler got BTFO by Russia. No losers allowed in this thread. Only true alphas will be permitted.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZwKv1ZJkRA
youtube.com/watch?v=0H-YsX8Ltfc
youtube.com/watch?v=EQIVWhKhwPA
youtube.com/watch?v=c-ZNjQlP30E
youtube.com/watch?v=zfRVqfPeB78
youtube.com/watch?v=l7cc2FD06FM
youtube.com/watch?v=pGbh_oAwuOE
youtube.com/watch?v=75x6DncZDgI
youtube.com/watch?v=4P63s3Nw3iM
youtube.com/watch?v=ieXDeywwTBM
youtube.com/watch?v=M0U73NRSIkw
youtube.com/watch?v=XZ509Zpng2w
youtube.com/watch?v=6KMGcOYHSs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>beethoven
>white

I love Beethoven so much.

Kempff, Tempest Sonata, 3rd mov.
youtube.com/watch?v=xZwKv1ZJkRA

Karajan, 7th Symphony, 2nd mov.
youtube.com/watch?v=0H-YsX8Ltfc

DEUS VULT

I am seeing the 7th next month in nyc. Right now I am inspired by this piece during these glorious times youtube.com/watch?v=EQIVWhKhwPA

>I am seeing the 7th next month in nyc.

Shiiiiiiiiit, I envy you. Who's conducting?

I like the first half of the 1st movement. The 2nd and 3rd movements are god-tier. I'd walk out on the 4th movement.

+1

Martin Luther
>Saw the catholic church acting like jews
>Saved the greatest European nations from the pedo loving religion aka catholicism
>Cucked the catholic church

>implying beethoven is even the greatest musician
Chopin or Rachmaninoff can beat him any day.
Either way, I'd go with Socrates.

>Chopin
Boring.
>Rachmaninoff
Based.

Alexander the Great is the absolute expression of leadership and greatness, everyone else is under him.

Jesus.

Bach>Beethoven

Conductor is a Swede named Herbert Blomstedt. New York Philharmonic Orchestra. The concert is on my birthday which sounds like a god-tier birthday to me except im turning 30 kill me pls

>chopin is boring
You can't honestly say this is boring:
youtube.com/watch?v=c-ZNjQlP30E

>Conductor is a Swede named Herbert Blomstedt.
Never heard of him, but I suspect he has picked an all-Somali orchestra.
>im turing 30
lmao hi grandpa
>You can't honestly say this is boring:
I can and I do.

Benjamin Franklin.

He is the epitome of success, and everyone should strive to be like him.

Damn right
youtube.com/watch?v=zfRVqfPeB78

>all-Somali orchestra
says the german

Chopin's great, but he's second to Schubert for me when writing for the piano.
youtube.com/watch?v=l7cc2FD06FM
youtube.com/watch?v=pGbh_oAwuOE

Thanks for pulling out of your dingo long enough to leave a comment lmao

>I can and I do.
Cool opinion, Hans. You're just jealous of the Poles as usual.

Why can't we just be friends?

>t. not interested in classical music

who dis

>Why can't we just be friends?
Because Germans have always had something against Poles. Either way, no need to take the internet seriously.

>Because Germans have always had something against Poles.

Just because the Poles were the butter in a Nazi/Soviet rape sandwich doesn't mean we don't like Poland. I mean, we gave them our best clay in a gesture of admiration and friendship, for crying out loud.

Goethe was pretty legit, case could be made he was the smartest man to ever live

>created some pretty music
Post people with actual influence please
I'd say George Washington

First one I don't find very interesting... the second one is pretty good. Actually reminds me a lot of Chopin.

My two fav Chopin pieces:
Fantasie Impromptu youtube.com/watch?v=75x6DncZDgI

The Heroic Polonaise
youtube.com/watch?v=4P63s3Nw3iM

However the undisputed greatest pianist who ever lived was obviously the Hungarian Maestro Franz Liszt

Also, Martha Argerich used to be a qt! A QT

youtube.com/watch?v=ieXDeywwTBM

Unfortunately she looks like a witch now.

>However the undisputed greatest pianist who ever lived was obviously the Hungarian Maestro Franz Liszt

Fuck yes

youtube.com/watch?v=M0U73NRSIkw

>chooses a prelude to prove Chopin isn't boring.

You shoulda chose a polonaise or ballade dickhead. I'm listening to sonata no 2 right. Is actually shit is so cash

>Ctrl F
>No Jackson
I am so dissapointed

>The Heroic Polonaise

Goat. Fantasie impromptu is kinda meh tho. I'm learning waltz 64 op 2 atm

t. jew

>You shoulda chose a polonaise or ballade
I actually think his preludes are the most interesting. What are you gonna do about it? Send your emus after me?

Shoot, I mean I agree with the posters putting Jesus. Goethe was pretty cool but he can't compare with God' eternal grace and mercy

>Send your emus after me?

lmao

Trump
Im not meming or joking. Ive never known someone i could respect so much and see so much potential in. Hes gonna do so many great things, i can just tell

Don't underestimate them, they won a war

Also this.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZ509Zpng2w

>Jesus

They guy who allowed himself to get nailed to a cross an bleed out like a pig in front of a life audience?

lmao

based

yeah, no.

>they won a war
Yes, against the only enemies they could conceivably beat.

This kissin concert was one of the greatest piano concerts ever recorded. He concluded it with a Beethoven encore.

Liszt only composed one Sonata in his entire career and dedicated years to perfecting it, changing the ending countless times until he settled on the current ending which is now considered his greatest. You might find it boring, Brahms fell asleep when Liszt performed it for him LOL. Once you "get" it you'll be a better person for it.

No I love Liszt

Love Brahms too :^)

Jesus Christ, the Son of God

I can play that and op 64 no1 "the minute waltz" to perfection. Those two are my go-to panty-dropping pieces to play. The minute waltz is a real crowd pleaser no matter what.

>I can play that and op 64 no1 "the minute waltz" to perfection.

Vocaroo it

It's objectively Julius Caesar.

Placed his trust in deceitful politicans, didn't travel with bodyguards, got btfo on the steps of the senate. Greatest man?

I see it as:

Brave enough to place his trust in liars and backstabbers (literally), and brave enough to not travel with bodyguards despite being the most powerful on Earth at the time.

And his death is extremely dramatic. You can't get any better than that.

Honestly it was a glorious death. Plus he shagged Cleopatra.

Shit, yeah that too. Not everyone can say they've fucked what is supposed to be the most attractive woman on the planet.

For some reason I keep thinking it was Alexander the Great who fucked her, but then I remember that he's her brother.

Wait a minute what.

I totally fucked up my Cleopatra's there. There's two of them? What the fuck.

Alexander is probably up there for coolest to ever lived. Had an entire army that loved him to death

Leonardo da Vinci is probably the greatest man ever lived.

Considered father of architecture, paleontology, and believed to be one of the greatest painters of all time.
He also achieved amazing results in invention, painting, sculpting, architecture, science, music, mathematics, engineering, literature, anatomy, geology, astronomy, botany, writing, history that we can see still today.

Who dis?

Way too few people realize how important this man was in keeping Europe free of Islam. I almost never see him mentioned on Sup Forums and I think he deserves hero status here.

Jesus fuck your knowledge of history is shit.

Cleopatra was described as "yeah she's alright looking I guess" as in what you say about your girlfriend's friends when she asks you about them even if there ugly as fuck. She wasn't anything special physically but she was very charming, and that's why men feel in love with her. She spoke multiple languages fluently and was very intelligent and witty.

Also in no way was she Alexander the greats sister. They lived 300 years apart. Cleopatra was a descendant of Ptolemy which made her ethnically Greek though.

Brb gonna go get quotes.

Pulled straight from wikipedia.

Yeah, I realized my mistake and made note of it . I confused the two Cleopatra's with each other.

Unfortunately for me, I had to study Aboriginal history instead of the Roman Empire in high school.

gladstone

js mill

plato

Of course burger bro. Do you want me to type it in Italian?

Julius Caesar.

Definitely in the running for the smartest. It gets really crazy when you start reading in depth about him and his studies, he had a natural connection to the world that seems almost hard to explain. It's not that he was just smart, It's like he could 'see' patterns and symbols in nature that others couldn't. Definitely one of the most interesting people that has ever lived.

Shit. I was listening this.
youtube.com/watch?v=6KMGcOYHSs0

If Newton hasnt ever lived someone would finally find those pyshical laws But without Beethoven there would be no 5th Symphony nor those sonatas.

Bane?

Great musician but personaly he was an angry cunt

It's Napoleon.

he is the savior of white race.

Charles "The Hammer." Battle of Tours. This man is a legend and I believe Charlemagne's grandfather.

Napoléon

austrian BTFO

>greatest man

Nice try, but the Bogs think as a single entity, their minds are linked through cosmological phenomena.

Literally who?

Bach probably more important than Ludwig. LVB's symphonies are the calling card of Western civ.

One could probably make an argument for Debussy also, given the new direction he took music.

who are these people? quick rundown.

The best, better than the rest

>Obviously Beethoven is the clear frontrunner
Beethoven? He isn't even the clear frontrunner for best composer who ever lived. And outside of music his contributions were negligible.