Watching best movie. Lifting iron, watchu upto, Sup Forums?

Watching best movie. Lifting iron, watchu upto, Sup Forums?

Hint - pic related

Shitty movie. Bluepilled vandalism of a redpilled book.

Enlist in military, user. You want to be a citizen, don't you not?

My knees are all fucked up, they wont let me in. All i can do is stock up canned goods, keep working out, and prepare for when western civilization collapses in on itself as a parody, like the raiders.

>too autistic to get it

and I loved the book too even

ayyyyy

Just got back from the gym and am watching pic related

>going to the gym ever
>wasting money and time to expend effort to make yourself bored af
Never understood why anyone would do this.

Gosh Starship Troopers was such a perfect movie. Why did the sequels have to suck so much?

I'm praying everyday that when a 40k movie is ever made it'll have the exact same feel to it as Starship Troopers. Of course it'd have to be less funny but still.

Dude, i just want to smash som ayyys.

I'm still waiting for vidya that'd let me walk around Roger Young and get my legs cut off by a door.

Because no good company wanted to touch it for some reason. Thays why they all went straight to blockbuster. Fuck, even spawn and guyver got fucked

Working. Hitting on qt grill at work. Lifted iron yesterday, so HIIT today.

Recommendations for shows or documentaries on YouTube I can watch while doing cardio later?

I heard that there was supposed to be an actual heinlein style ST one day.

>>TFW one day true best movie of all time will happen in my lifetime because of terrorism and shit.

Not that I can think of off the top of my jead tbqh famalam, but i know that netflix has some dank body building docus.

>I'm praying everyday that when a 40k movie is ever made it'll have the exact same feel to it as Starship Troopers.

You know it would suck immensely if they ever make an actual 40k movie

Yeah but I can't help but hope for the best.

If not a movie, maybe a series then. Like an Adult Swim cartoon or something

Suffering because wmy wife is being a cunt.

> Adult Swim cartoon
> 40k

Did she cuck you?

Oh wait, you'd enjoy that wouldn't you Sven :)

Just joking nigga

What's the issue?

>40k movie
Not a fucking chance, 40k is very anti-PC for Hollywood to make a movie of. The "good guys" are a bunch of fascists with religious fundamentalism taken to the very extreme as they fight against monstrosities and false god worshippers who for example can be synonymous to muslims and transexuals. Not to mention that there's no one for women to relate to as the empowered bolter bitches are too sexualized for them.

You make me sad

I winder if HE would be in it.

Don't be sad, its extreme image is good for keeping away the normies from touching it and bastardizing it in the process. Unlike a certain other sci-fi series.
>I'm looking at you Star Wars

>not wanting to be your final form
why live?

They could make an Imperial guard serial. Frankly all the spess mehreens CHAOS GODS shit gets a bit boring when its 90% of the subject matter.

I find it far more interesting reading about the average imperial plebs living their lives and trying to cope.

Imagine a TV show about some rear echelon imperial regiment garrisoning a boring quiet backwater agriculture planet. Suddenly a splinter tyranid fleet appears, and the entire planet is thrown into a desperate battle of attrition.

As each episode goes on, things get worse as the tyranids encroach and reproduce, and the series ends with tyranids sucking the biosphere dry and the few survivors scrambling off world, before an imperial fleet arrives to glass the planet.

If check'em there will be quality wh40k kino before 2030

Windmolen hagelslag tandpasta