Trump Family Infiltrated by Jews?

Humor Sup Forums, I want to see you cucks defend this.

You all claim to love Trump and hate Jews so much, yet Trump's daughter, Ivanka, married an Orthodox Jew named Jared Kushner. Not only that, but she converted to Orthodox Judaism before her marriage to Kushner and she also sends their children to a Jewish school.

It doesn't stop their, either.

After becoming President of the United States of America, Donald Trump also named his Jewish son-in-law Jared to the position 'Senior Advisor to the President of the United States'.

So tell me Sup Forums, how do you faggots reconcile your hatred for the Jews when one currently has the ear of your Golden Boy, Donnie, in the Oval Office and both his eldest daughter and her children are Jews as well?

>Sources
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Kushner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump#Religion

Been wondering this myself.

I love jews wtf you talking about the funniest comedians are jewish. theyre good with money and know their shit. like indians, asians, and middle easterners, they look after their own first. dont hate.

By ignoring it, or not knowing any of this shit in the first place because they're too fucking stupid to use a search engine despite sitting on computers all fucking day.

A Valid question.

Sup Forums is just mad Jews are actually white and keen on preserving their race

Your tears sustain me and let me know it will be all right.

8 years.

you can only be jewish if your mother is you idot

Yeah

>Before her wedding, in July 2009, after studying for over a year with Rabbi Elie Weinstock from the Modern Orthodox Ramaz School, she converted to Orthodox Judaism
>took the Hebrew name "Yael"
>She describes her conversion as an "amazing and beautiful journey" and that her father supported her studies from day one, due to his respect for the Jewish religion
>She attests to keeping a kosher diet and observing the Jewish Sabbath
>"We're pretty observant... It's been such a great life decision for me... I really find that with Judaism, it creates an amazing blueprint for family connectivity."

Why did Christianity fail to give Ivanka "Yael" Trump the "amazing and beautiful journey" that she found in Judaism?

Are they anti-white globalist Jews? If not, then it's not a problem. Jews are perfectly capable of acting like human beings.

Exotic things are exotic. Same reason the Christian church is growing every day in China.

>Exotic things are exotic

This is a mind-blowing revelation.

I cant hate jews .because there are good people and bad people in every religion.
I pray to him and our leaders

Hello newfriend. How's your first month on this site going

Because there is literally nothing wrong with being a Jew. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

Exotic things are exotic
Exotic things are exotic
Exotic things are exotic

Looks like Bobby Fischer, who was a based jew.
Self hating jews are best antisemites, only a new can see the complete darkness of the jewish soul.

Damage control

These aren't self hating jews though. Fischer converted away from Judaism, Eric and Ivanka converted toward Judaism. If anything they are self hating goyim.
I think Trump is a net positive but I do not like his stance on Israel and I sure as hell don't like his son-in-law advisor.

why do you spoon feed information to these retards. pol redneck trash are too stupid to understand what you wrote.

>give a redneck white boy a contract with an adjustable rate mortgage
>redneck is incapable of reading the contract
>loses his home
>cries about losing his home and being "cheated"

seriously. they are fucking pathetic.

More sinister is Jared's father. An extremely cunning, ruthless, morally bankrupt real estate Jew. You can bet that there is no one on earth who holds a bigger influence over Jared. He managed to end his son's relationship with Ivanka because she initially wouldnt convert.

Charles Kushner is the new adviser to the President.