God I fucking hate you goys so goddamned much, why do you have to cross my path wherever I go

god I fucking hate you goys so goddamned much, why do you have to cross my path wherever I go

I created Goybook to keep you inside all day making plans for events you'll never actually go through, but still you're everywhere. For fuck's sake you're even in Hawaii

This was 4 years ago:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314076/Billionaire-Mark-Zuckerberg-enjoys-budget-Hawaiian-vacation-wife-Priscilla.html

Well no more.

I'm buying out this whole fucking island for myself and there'll be no more dumb goys to impede my progress.

cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/as-it-happens-wednesday-edition-1.3951725/mark-zuckerberg-buys-big-chunk-of-hawaii-builds-wall-and-angers-locals-1.3951726

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314076/Billionaire-Mark-Zuckerberg-enjoys-budget-Hawaiian-vacation-wife-Priscilla.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how does a billionaire have such a bad looking wife?

I don't get it. She needs a fucking makeover and some plastic surgery. Not like she can't afford it.

maybe he likes her :^)

SHE'S MY FUCKING KEKQUEEN YOU CHARLATAN

*c-u-c-k

That guy in the middle? With the cup and the OBEY shirt?

Not even kidding, I bought a full size mattress from that guy like two weeks ago. $60 for the mattress, the box spring, the headboard and the little metal leg frame thing.

It's always weird when you see people you've met, posted on 4chans.

Fixed

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2314076/Billionaire-Mark-Zuckerberg-enjoys-budget-Hawaiian-vacation-wife-Priscilla.html
the pic where he looks at his wife midstrutt.
Hes not human in the slightest

He looks like a robot trying to mimic human facial expressions

Seriously, he looks so evil there.

knowing this guy he probably gave every woman an IQ test and she scored the highest

im all too happy to let asian men have asian women after I dated a couple YOU CAN HAVE THEM THEY ARE INSANE

you must live in California

As opposed to white chicks defining their entire existence around having a vagina and making everyone aware of this amazing fact?

>Women dates black man because they are more manly and have much bigger dicks (better sex) then whites
Pol reaction: FUCKING WHORE KILL HER
>Man dates someone he loves not becuase of looks but because of personality
Pol reaction: LOOOL Loser she is ugly why wont he date model

gj retard u truly are neckbeards with issues.

/ourwomen/

>this much projection

Fuccboi is triggered, alright.

Facebook became self aware and replaced him with an android when he found out

>american people
i wouldnt call any of you anything but americans
none of you are muslims, african, asian or anything else
a bunch of cultural mutts

B-but walls d-don't work...

Jews have been unable to infiltrate Asia because it's hard for them to hide.

They need to breed hapas first.

>Anericanised Asians

Worse than nigresses

And I should add, I fuckin hate flip flops.

American fashion sense.

She was fucking him before he was a billionaire. All the plastic surgery in the world isn't going to fix her issues.

I think shes fine, would bang.
Also this guy is not Sup Forums, we are not army, especialy now after elections and alt-right meymey.
Calm tits pepiku

Fucking gross.

>Cuckerberg is anti-Trump
>literally buys a chunk of Hawaii and builds a wall around it
>somehow has any leg to stand on

underappreciated post

>preach about equality bullshit
>wall yourself off real society and live in enclavas
Literally every rich liberal

>fucked him with a strapon

the way he walks she must've busted his anus

How many kids do you think Zuckerberg has in his walled off fortress?

as a black male, I disagree with the idea that women date us because of manliness and "muh dick" memes, it mostly stems from them trying to find a domineering relationship that somewhat reminds them of a father figure.

Zuckerberg is the typical Jew. Rich people that don't buy stuff and dress like shit are parasites. All they do is hoard the money.

He is obviously doing evil illegal shit inside his fortress and his wife wither partakes or doesn't care because money

There's no other reason to have a fortress

I wonder how many poor children he's killed and raped

He's a jew so yes of course he looks evil.

Kikes.every.time

being a manlet has to be fucking hell, if pedoberg only had 3 more inches he would be a jew 9/10

She's fucking that tall bloke, the zuccs been cucked

Shut up Zuckerberg!
Post wife's tit or GTFO!