REPUBLITARDS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

REPUBLITARDS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k
youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A man that cannot wipe his own ass is suddenly an expert on climbing over walls

Isn't Boogie bed ridden now cause he's so big?

Since when does a fatty Mc fat fuck know more about border control than immigration agents and border control agents?

They all seem very happy about the wall.

I really feel bad for this guy. He seems like a nice person, but he's such a fucking moron. It's his fault tho. Gave up on his body, the world gave up on him. So he became a leftie

>but its ok to waste millions of dollars on fatties like me

>YOU'RE A REPUBLICAN
>YOU HAVE TO DO AS I WANT
Fat fuck

fatty took the blue pill

"IF YOU WANT TO BE AN AMERICAN YOU GOTTA DO IT THE LEGAL WAY" - BOOGIE2988

BOOGIE CONFIRMED WHITE SUPREMACIST NAZI?

BOOGIE1488??????????????????

I can't wait until this fat disgusting sack of shit dies of diabetes.

JUST MADE THIS

OC FRESH FROM GIMP

This guy's life is going to be over soon. He's made money until now as a "youtube celebrity" but with the new algorithm his channel is dying out fast. His wife will soon leave him once ad money stops flowing in.

>wasting 6 billion dollars
that was probably his medical bill paid for by the american taxpayers

youtu.be/oXhqmRYoR3k

Aren't they still trying to remove a chair from this dudes ass?

>says someone who doesn't realize israel has a wall

Fpbp

fpbp

6 billion dollars sounds like fucking nothing for the US of A. I mean, look at some of their military programs that never deliver and nobody gives a fuck.

If the wall's totally ineffective, why are Mexicans wetting their pants and liberals screaming their heads off about it? People need to get their story straight.

You're right, we shouldn't waste money. We should let you fat cunts die.

having any respect for this "man"
>he got too lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>wife begged him to stop but he didn´t care
>wife forced him to get a colostomy bag installed so she didn´t have to scoop up his runny, greenish shits every 20 minutes
>he didn´t empty it himself, said it was "too depressing" for him
>went to game awards
>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere
>he tried to play it off by acting like Francis and quickly waddled away
>did a video adressing this but deleted it a few hours later

Yeah, because the chain link fence we have now is so much better than a 20 foot high concrete wall.

Sure, the spics can try to climb over/dig under but a wall will make it much more difficult and time consuming for them to do so.

>colostomy bag imploded, shit ran down his leg, terrible smell everywhere

Source? I need some laffs.

See that's the thing, Francis is just him now. They've been getting progressively more just like him talking in a weird voice but you could totally see how if he was talking normally, it would be a completely regular video.

>dude that can't even take care of his own body
>qualified to speak about anything

Kek. I remember an old vid where he just started chugging all these different flavored Mtn Dews, 2ltrs of course.

HE makes more money than you for a living so I'd rather listen to him than your broke ass

Yeah, walls don't keep people out of stuff.

Donald Trump makes more than you do for a living, does that mean that you would listen to him? Does that mean that the wall is now a great idea?

And he'll be dead within a decade.

Who cares? What good is money when you can't even enjoy it because you're a morbidly obese lardass in a mobility scooter?

That's a good point, as soon as someone earns $0.01 more than you do, your opinions no longer matter and theirs do.

No because people richer than Trump don't support the wall

k e k

So the bogdanovs are the most correct about everything
I see now

>implying he can even spend some of that money on something other than food, considering he can't walk anymore

he probably only has few more weeks/ months left anyway, because of an infected wound on his asshole, from when he felldown because his chair broke

They already wasted half a billion dollars on boogie alone

In all seriousnes...

Did Boogie see how being an autistic shit made chrischan famous, and now that his ad revenue is drying up he's trying to copy?

FUCKING ANIME

source

There must be pictures of this (game awards pants poo). pleas share

kek

Isn't this the guy who said anyone who voted for Trump was murdering him because he'd lose his health insurance, but when he got hurt he refused to go to the doctor because he's 'too embarrassed' to?

Based Chinese cartoon poster.

>THAT THING
>6.5

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA

wow if everything you said is true ...
lol

I honestly feel zero sympathy for him.
He deserves to be cucked by his wife and she should divorce him for his wealth.
Fucking fat faggot.

>HE makes more money than you
That fat fuck could be the richest guy on the planet but I'd still trade it for the ability to walk and live and fuck

Thinking about it, she is prob just playing the long game, waiting for his heart to fail or some shit. Good for her, fat cuck deserves it.

Anyone know if this fat fuck is gaming the system and collecting disability while making decent internet monies? Wouldn't surprise me if it were the case.

>this fat fuck is still salty that tax payers wont fit the bull for his degenerate hedonism
heart attack soon

How much would you have to get paid to swap your life with his?
Not for all the money in the world would I ever want to be him.

Who is this chair crushing salad dodger?

underrated post

>dont build wall, it wont work
so whats the problem ?

*foot

>implying promoting legal immigration and preventing illegal immigration are the same thing

4u

>wasting

it's an investment you fat piece of shit

If true, this "man'' needs to be euthanized asap.

>I'm a 550 pound sack of shit that has publicly said on multiple occasions that my weight will kill me, but I'm too much of a sack of shit to change my diet or habits and will die the death I deserve. Oh yeah, and I'm an expert at border security.

F A K E

N E W S

>broke ass
well meme'd

when will he die

It's a copypasta you newfags, fuck off reddit

>tfw they censored the asshole because it´s stapled shut because of the colostomy bag

>T. Mayonnaise eater
How far gone do you have to be to unironically eat a jar of mayonnaise then tell people you deserve free money for your healthcare, and then complain about the government wasting money

Sounds like every American ever desu senpai.

>waitiing for his heart to fail
>the long game
>long

>muh sayf space

ARBYS MAC FRIES

Be Francis. If you're not being Francis, shut the fuck up, you blubbery fatass.

Fuck you

>This wall does little to nothing to enforce that

Yeah how did you figure that out huh

>blowing sox billion
>trumpocare tariffs tax cuts no trade crony capitalism and a 700 billion Dollar TARP program
Awesome!!! Vote Trump. For best quality

Illegal immigrants and sanctuary cities cost us way more than 6 billion

leaf

>Since when are Republicans in favor of wasting 6 billion dollars
Since ever? The fiscal responsibility thing is just lip service. Their biggest priority is always not raising taxes. They're plenty willing to spend money on the kinds of things they like.

He is right though
Mexicans aren't nearly as fat as burgers, they can climb walls

Boogie is a mentally ill scam artist who has been milking sentimental money off of youtube for years. He claims he's losing the weight and years later he's even more fatter than fucking ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=oXhqmRYoR3k

>ever feeling bad for fat people
STOP

>so fat he gets BTFO by a fucking chair

It stops people who can freely just waltz on over across the wide open border. Mexico is paying for it, fatty.

The wall is free, though

that pic makes me feel so uncomfortable

blue eyed niggers are the final frontier of body horror

>b-b-but da messicans cud jus build a CATAPULT!!!!

There are so many people including myself who talk like they fucking know

Shut the fuck up fat boy. You don't know shit.

first P fucking best P

Hmm, who might know more, the ICE agents Trump has been talking to about their ideas for effective enforcement, or a man who washes himself with a rag on a stick???????

>a nigger thinking he's better than a morbidly obese mentally damaged white man

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

The chair didin't deserve getting rekted

Fake copypasta
Nice pick

Place that fat fuck at the border, problem solved.

Why do people care what some fatso thinks?

He's a fat and dumb faggot.

Boogie should be the first (massive) brick in the wall

Which reminds me, can I sponsor a brick with my name on it?

he's butthurt because he can't benefit from obama care anymore.

A wall is more a projection of power, a statement, it's effectiveness as a physical barrier is secondary.

Tried and tested diet regime working since 1940

>gotta do it the legal way
>now let's go punch somebody who has another opinion