UN BTFO - TRUMP CUTS FUNDING

>Donald Trump is preparing executive orders that would dramatically reduce US funding of the United Nations, as well as other international organisations that do not meet certain criteria.

>he first order, called "Auditing and Reducing US Funding of International Organisations", will take away funding for any United Nations agency or international body that meets criteria, including: organisations that give full membership to the Palestinian Authority or Palestine Liberation Organisation; support abortion and any group that circumvents sanctions on Iran or North Korea. "

UN status : UNfunded

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-united-nations-funding-cuts-abortion-israel-settlements-president-executive-order-a7546486.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kpxNYrmUITg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Forgot link :

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-united-nations-funding-cuts-abortion-israel-settlements-president-executive-order-a7546486.html

Yet another way that Trump is doing the bidding of the International Jew.

Do you see yet, Sup Forums? He isn't /ourguy/. He belongs to (((them))).

This.

Trump is a Zionist puppet, pol will never recover from this fact because it got in too deep.

The cognitive dissonance must be unbearable.

Us status: UNinvolved

so trump is going to cut funding to:
>bloated government agencies
>"the arts"
>states harboring sanctuary cities
>mexico
>useless world organizations
he'll have the usa back to a surplus within the year tbqh

>he'll have the usa back to a surplus within the year tbqh

Republicans have already put forth a budget that expands the deficit and would inflate the budget by $10 trillion over several years.

>there is no way to find enough money to pay for the wa-

>budget

National debt, rather. fuck I need to go to bed.

The United Nations has always been described as an expensive fraternity

The absolute madman is unstoppable!

Good

UN is literally pointless currently

If you're going to be a proxyfag, at least change your writing style.
Also, your opinion makes no sense and you should go through with that suicide you've been considering.

>unironically siding with mudslimes

ishygddt

BOКPУГ ПAЛЬЦA КAК ПO HOTAM.

How is defunding globalization jewery?

>Born too late to explore the new world
>Born too early to explore the galaxy
>Born just in time to Make America Great Again
Feels good, boys.

The UN is an anti-white organization and doesn't need any kind of funding anyway, its purpose is SUPPOSED to be to serve as a forum for dialogue between nations, not this creeping towards world government.

He is making every fucking politician in the last 30 years look like damn clowns. It's glorious.

what about the CFR and globalist think tanks?

I've never used a proxy in my life. You're really reaching here, shlomo.

>helping zionists, ever
The enemy of your enemy is not your friend.

Looks like the JIDF is already here. How long before I get a visit from Mossad?

His pro-Israel stance and not believing in climate change are the worst parts about him but I still like what he's doing.

>organisations that give full membership to the Palestinian Authority or Palestine Liberation Organisation
Didnt he run a campaign about not being israels bitch and now she's doing exactly that?
I like everything else he's done but for fucks sakes no Americans, no westerners really give shit about palestine/Israel. That really should be the defining condition of whether some gets US support.

Abortions and Palestine are not why people suppprted trump so why does he keep fucking focusing on that nonsense

YESSSSSSSS

I think you might legit be the spawn of Satan on this Earth.

No, he's doing the being of the nationalist jew and shitting all over the international jew.

Either way, I was serious about the second part. Go for the carotid. You'll lose consciousness almost instantly.

Climate change science is bunk. It's designed from the ground up to reduce the industrial capacity of western states.

actually, Islam is Zionist
Zion to them includes Israel, Europe, Asia, Africa, America

uh palestine is a coutnry.. what the fuck. fuck the jews fuck the un. wtf? uh so if an invasion of some tyupe of country is ok then what about this one ours? fuck jews and fuck the rest of fhe fucking world england that made that fuckign invaded shit land it is. fuck you. i expect more stupid shit from people who cant read a map.

>focusing
What makes you think he's focusing on them?
He just passed the exec order for the wall, they're going after immigration. They're lowering the taxes and regulation etc.

He IS delivering on what people elected him for

No. I have to defend America from kikes like you.

wtf i hate trump now
youtube.com/watch?v=kpxNYrmUITg

I actually like Israel, surprisingly. That is, their right wing. They are fighting the same violence-loving arab we get in Europe.

Is there a more based president? Seriously fuck the UN. Biggest waste of money on the planet that does nothing but try to enact (((globalist))) agendas.

it literally does not matter if it is done for the jews

the UN was the force behind the fall of South Africa, i hoped Sup Forums would know better

BASED TRUMP

>Sup Forums is largely against the UN, NATO, and TPP
>Trump is largely against UN, NATO, and TPP
>lefty/pol/ screeches autistically

shitskinned sandrats detected. Nothing wrong with defunding the UN or palestine.
>I don't understand what America first means

(((Trump)))

What are you crying about, fag?

>unironically being a Jew

Could this and the collapse of the EU mean the end of globalism?

Just wait you morons. Obama already GAVE 10 YEARS OF AID to Israel in forehand of Trump possible winning, and the money is ALREADY in Israeli accounts.

He could froze the aid and embargo the shit out of the assets but it needs to cut others leaks first.

Give him time to declare foreign aid an illegal and crime thrive by lobbyists so he could get back all those billions given free to Israel.
>but user they are spending 15% of that money to buy our meme airplanes
The overpriced ones that only gross private arms manufacture companies?

At this point you can see Israel, Senators and Arms dealers work as one crime ring.

Bill gets approved to send billions to Israel, that nations sponsored politicians campaign and buy over priced crap to arms manufacture, they cut their share. Arms manufacture pay politician campaigns, ask for subsidizes justifying job creation, share technology with Israel in exchange of them buying their shit.

so instead of a collapse of the fiat jewscript, he's just going to prolong the fiat money jew?

It's fairly deep but you can easily find it by feeling the pulse under your jawbone. Punctures clot off quickly, slices don't.

>a jew posting from Monaco

You can't make this shit up, folks.

why dont you cocksuckers go to hellyour the reason there is a p;roblem over there in the middle east you dont even look at the muslims and their shit. fukc off anddie in cancer and rape. i the rest of the whole world.

While I do understand the concern they have for him being so forwardly Pro-Israel, I think it's a step in the right direction. That's how people should be thinking, rather than all or nothing. We almost never get exactly what we want from presidents. Why would we now? Even if we did meme him into office, he owes us no allegiance. He's done enough already. His first week in office and it's looking better than Obama's first year.

WTF THE US FUNDS THE UN?

WTF!

FUCK OFF!!!!!!!

FUCK THE EU FUCK THE UN FUCK NATO

EVERYONE JUST GET THEIR OWN MILITARY!

>stage 4: Bargaining

Who gives a shit? Sending cash to Palastine and the UN is a waste of resources. If he starts funneling that money towards Israel, then I'll give your shitpost some weight.

what would be more important than all this shit faggots and palestine is better and deserves aid if they need it, id call for it. not that im a fag like you guys or sucked dicks, like ever. like you. but ending the un period a foreign body in the country with foreign ties? but dont want ot fund someone that needs help their surrounded by the ENEMY. the fuckers who started this shit britain says shit nothing for it. cause their retarded beyond belief.

>(((((((CERTAIN CRITERIA)))))))

In other words , if kikes don t like it , Trump doesn t like it

Good.
The U.N. is a garbage institution filled with garbage nations, led by the Muslim world, who do stuff like castigating the likes of Denmark for imaginary human rights abuses while the likes of Saudi Arabia are untouched. Its upper, middle and lower echelons are also filled with cultmarxists who unironically believe Europe should be destroyed through immivasion, like that Irish cunt.

It's a political weapon aimed primarily against us and Israel. It's a shame Trump wants to see it dismantled solely because of it's anti-Israeli stance but oh well. People can do good things for bad reasons.

>anyone who doesn't deepthroat muslim cock is a jew
Wow, so smart Habibi
This. At the very least it's money that will stay in the US instead of going abroad. I don't understand how any nationalist can be against this

>Sup Forums is largely against Jewry
>(((Trump))) is largely exposing himself as 100% kosher no 6D chess bullshit good goy
>(((Trump))) tries to turn UN and NATO into a puppet of Jews
>JIDF pretends to be Sup Forums and screeches in support of (((Trumps))) 100% kosher policies

id rather go back to dealing with billayr then listen to you fuckers worhippiong britains bullshit religion over there fuck yo8u all newsreporters from cnn

YES YES YES YES YES

This is ABSOLUTELY what I want. Now defund Nato. DEFUND NATO

> If he starts funneling that money towards Israel, then I'll give your shitpost some weight.

Just wait. Netanyahu has been invited to meet with Trump in the White House early next month.

Screencap this post. It's going to happen. I'll eat my shoe if it doesn't.

Good Palestine isn't a real nation and the U.N is just a shadow arm of the United States.

Trump is a jew cock sucker but this particular action is a good move.

You are being way too obvious leftypol. You lost. All of your "legacy" has been ereased in just a few days.
Give up and accept the next 8 years

>tries to turn UN and NATO into a puppet of Jew

What does NATO have to do with this? You also seem to be under the impression that the UN actually does anything.

abolish immigrants and disband the Immigration and Naturalization Service

lets the muslims have their own place, like india, the chinks, the eskimoes live in alaska and wherever else up there north pole noone bugs them, they got their own shit let the muslims have theirs. their only over run by jews. fuck jews throw them out of every coutnry on earth

He meets with every president. Great prediction you idiot kek.

They're an important middleman that takes the blame for not helping international situations. That's the value. You don't blame individual nations who make up the organization, you just criticize the organization itself. It's the geo-political equivalent of a gamer blaming his controller when he loses.

Yeah lets fix that by turning it into/replacing it with a garbage institution filled with obedient good goys and led by Zionist Jews, who do stuff like castigating the likes of Denmark for imaginary human rights abuses while Israel remains untouched on anything.

I mean, it wouldn't be anything new. Obama gave them 38 billion dollars last September. They're all Jewish puppets. If Trump is a Jew puppet like the rest of them; it's an improvement.

Never visited leftypol, either. I don't support cripples or their websites. They should be cut to the wolves. Are you so desperate to defend the Jew that you must attempt to attribute me to things I don't belong to?

They have their own countries you fucking idiot. Palestinians are Arabs.

THIS

We funnel more money into both organizations than any other country. And look at all the great things that get done! Nothing. No return on investment? No more money. EU, UN, NATO, it all needs to go away. Worthless organizations.

>there are Stormcucks in this thread RIGHT NOW who would unironically side over goat-raping shitskins than Trump on this one

Fuck off back to TRS, Stormniggers. The UN's getting defunded and all you can do about it is go blow some goats with your sandnigger friends.

He's right, it's pretty obvious you are full of shit.

HAHAHAHA

FUCK "PALESTINE"

FUCK THE UNITED NATIONS

GO ISRAEL

GO TRUMP

fuck you
piece of shit
burn in hell
its a country just as much as america is, you fuckign godamn left fucking democratic piece of shit

fuck this fucking godamn place you guys suck my dick. just suck myu dick dont stop and stop openning your mouths. suck my dick.

you godamn everyone are just nigger lovers

youll keep this nigger shit up but any thing good and shit noo.

(((UN)))

Whatever the motivations, good riddance

>muh jew, muh jew

If you didn't realise that there are jew on every side of every conflict, and don't understand that it is inevitable that you sooner or later benefit jew no matter what you do, you are an idiot.

If Trump has solutions that benefit me, I don't care if the jews benefit too. I'd prefer that they didn't, but as I said, jews are everywhere.

>I've been here since November!

Get the fuck out of here, Rosenberg. You and your kind will never belong here.

Lmao, neck yourself, worthless subhuman. Palestine doesn't exist.

Palestine is an imaginary place. You're delusional. Israel should just gas them since you can't genocide a non existent people.

I wonder (((who))) is behind this decision.

Hail Israel

>Tries to divide Trump supporters
>no guys, I'm not from leftypol, hehehe I'm one of you!
have a (((You))) for the effort
>Are you so desperate to defend the Jew
Mind pointing out where I'm defending jews?

Palestine exists just as much as Israel does.
They should both be nuked out of existence imho.

>hail

Smfh

go souck a jew dick you britain worhispping piece of shit

lol I remember talking about exiting the UN with Trump after brexit happened and now look lmao. I just recommend something on here and Trump has his people relay it to him.

You're attempting character assassination of someone speaking against them, for one.

Like white people?

>GO ISRAEL
Sup Forums is dead

Not am argument goat fucker

Aww, is the globalist organization that defended your worthless existence getting shut down by big bad Trump? Too bad, shitskin. Just fucking die already, save the world some trouble.

You let the Repiglicans behave this way.

KILL JEWS FUCK JEWS RACE WAR FUCK THE KIKES.

White is a race. Palestine is a made up nation comprised of Arabs.

Sad I had to explain this to you.

>They should both be nuked out of existence imho.

True, but you have to take it one step at a time.

I have less melanin than a carton of milk, you false-flagging kike.

and not aiding a country for nothing isnt one either yuo jew cocksucking fag