GET PAPERBOYS SUBSCRIBERS

Is there any way we can get this guy to lose all his Instagram subscribers?

Get his account banned or hacked or something?

He's whoring for subscriptions so bad its aggravating.

Please, based anons, show me the way

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1lJzbVnXLvk
instagram.com/p/BPTo8KFB0wg/?taken-by=paperboytheprince
who.is/whois/paperboyprince.com
bettercap.org/blog/sslstripping-and-hsts-bypass/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

oh ive been on that since the moment this loud motor mouth showed up, just you wait nigger

See im no good with this cyber warfare shit, but surely someone here knows a good way of going about it? whats yer scheme then, fella?

Get to work!

i dont know how!

i feel like, as long as this obnoxious nigger is on the stream, there is no point watching it, so as long as he's there, fucking his shit up should be the only concern

its clear he values his subscribers like pathetically much, so that just seems like an easy approach. i dunno tho, im sure someone here is more experienced with this shit than me

I was referring to other anons, you are excused.

Im useless but have a bump

The guy has been shooting out his handles and hashtags for over 5 hours now.He lives on Mars.

Nigger probably has terrible security on his shit because he's a nigger.

It wouldn't be unfeasible to brick his phone to get him to go away, if you take down one of his accounts he'd probably just get pissed and make a new one on the spot and shill harder to get his subscribers and other bullshit back.

We have to fuck his shit up.
Calling him was pretty fun, be we must go far beyond that.

Call the NYPD and report a black male with a white hood on selling drugs outside of the Museum of the Moving Image in Queens.

This guy is honestly pathetic. Such a try hard cam whore

Not your personal army faggot

Paperboy is actually based and actually believes in his cause, as stupid as it is.

Does mass reporting work? If it's automated it should be easy trigger the ban

How many does he have?

Report his instagram senpaitachi. I just did. If enough people do it, they will honestly shut it down.

Better yet, tell them that he brandished a gun at you and tried to rob you.

This might just get him shot.

kill niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

>109158231
ya but hes amassed a few thousand, tho. if all of those were to be taken away from him, that would make him feel bad, which would make me feel good

maybe he's posted something sorta bad on instagram? report that shit?

He's not even chanting anymore, get em out

You , kill yourself.

he's not that important, so if he makes new accounts he wouldn't probably have the same ammount of subscribers

try paper123

Instagram account?

dude, all he believes in is whoring for subscribers & lying to reporters about what happened when a man was physically assaulted

also, he is ruining our fun, which is an even bigger crime imo

Some tips

Sometimes getting people's personal information is hard, especially if they somewhat expect it. You can go through their family members who have lower security and privacy to get more personal information(where they live, interests, all that).

If their facebook is only viewable to friends only, surf through their friends and find somebody vulnerable and friend them and use that as an angle. You can also try to say it's an alternate account of one of their friends since it's one time off add.

You can also probably straight up ask the nigger his personal information on instagram/twitter and he'll reply on stream since that's basically what he's doing right now.

He should be an easy hit considering everything, goal should be to brick his phone and then go after his accounts afterward to keep him away.

if we're gonna attack him and insult him, he's gonna get his victim points and get even more subscribers.

We have to make him do say Sup Forums shit, shout out Nazi instagram account names, saluting and do other gestures (say that it means "he will not divide us" in sign language other than English, he probably doesn't know shit about sign language), etc

done

paperboyprince i guess

There's a lot of seminudity stuff on his insta, mass report it as the app is very sensitive on the topic

shoutout to ma fans

Somebody needs to call him and ask for a shout out fo our manr alois shiklbruber. jr.

>tfw he learned how to say hwndu in sign yesterday

listen they all have phones.

all it takes is a portable wifi spot and some know how to get all of their shit.

esp if you go undercover as a libshit and offer it to everyone

i can run someone through how to do this if you can prove you will go.

LINK TO HIS INSTAGRAM:

instagram.com/paperboytheprince/

REPORT HIM FOR INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT

Right there

I'm usually not for this WE ARE LEGION shit but this guy is insufferable and his intentions are completely transparent.

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE EMPTY AND QUIET AGAIN, THOSE ARE THE BEST BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW WHOS GOING TO COME

Not when this cocksucker is around

colonize his instagram

This, I know what you mean. Portable wifi or hotspot can run all their data through something we control and can comprimse, but I think they all have data and an independent connection?

just droping that ..

youtube.com/watch?v=1lJzbVnXLvk

really make you think

whatd you report him for specifically? i just get sent to this dumb form

not with this nigger leech around
he is trying to get famous or something
i have a feeling he will be there 24/7 now that he is aware of it.

WHO CARES? HE CHEAPENS THE (((ART PROJECT))) BY BEING A SELF-PROMOTING WHORE. LEAVE HIM BE.

Hitler should have won the war....

Can we wear mirrorshades while doing that?

This. Go to the museum and set up public wifi named "He will not divide us"

nobody passes up free wifi, most phones give a notification that theres an open wifispot available

its easier than you think to convince people.

once i even put a password on it so it wasn't open but let everybody know i have a high speed wifispot and to ask me for the pass if they wanna use it.

youre overthinking it

all i see an obnoxious retard, and since we're already the "internet hate machine", might as well live up to it

fuck paperboy

yeah, i think shia hates it. if you watch the video shia runs away from him a few seconds into his bail out video.

post his number

The fuck is wrong with his hair

what in the world

instagram.com/p/BPTo8KFB0wg/?taken-by=paperboytheprince

The nigger huffs paint...

>HIS FUCKING SLEEP SCHEDULE IS ALL FUCKED UP NOW, HE'S GOING TO ALWAYS BE UP ALL NIGHT AND WE WILL NEVER HAVE /POLHWNDU/ EVER AGAIN

FUUUUUCCCCKKKK

I think you can only report via the app and not instagram.com

I just reported him for "inappropriate content"

anyone know his real name, so we can find his phone number & personal info?

Holy shit this guy is fucking gay!

I think we should be serious about this shit. Any NYAnon with the ability should do his part and show the true power of the Aryans.

homeless nigger
living in a boiler room or something?

Fuck that would actually work, they probably would want to save data and the regular connection is probably sucky.

>"hey guys he will not divide us we out here paper yeaah"
>"also i got a high speed wifispot on my phone if you wanna use it"

user doing this could stay and we could keep every fucker nearby on a leash because of it. This is a really good idea.

he said if you @ him and tell him to give you a shoutout were your from he will try your accent say your from china and then turn on him for being racist

aryan, as in "anyone who isnt black"...?

alright i did it on my phone app. nice!

EVERYONE WHO HAS INSTAGRAM ON THEIR PHONE, REPORT THIS RETARD PLZ

hes an "artist"

Where the hell did he get all of that shit he has right now?

It's not his fault you're all low energy cucks that can't compete.

Some truly fruity shit but it makes it easier to report him on instagram.

>if you watch the video shia runs away from him a few seconds into his bail out video.
that's true. it's pretty funny how most of the niggers clearly see hwndu as an opportunity to get famous. this particular nigger is by far the worst and most obvious self-promoter. guaranteed shai despises him.

>implying black people can hack anything.
This is'n't watchdogs 2.

God, anyone else left with a headache now thanks to Paper? I'm not even trying to be funny, I need tylenol.

i have most of my highschool graduating classed mapped

google: ETTERCAP ARP POISION

if you got money though check out hak5 shop from the wipineapple or something like that, multitudes easier and its all set up

*for the

goodwill?
I see tons of that kind of shit at my local goodwill store. for a few dollars.

But the iphone though?

That wigger is sketchy as fuck. They always have to remind him to behave.

why do you guys care about this so much? like honestly why

Bruh this is pretty fuckin camp

I think he is gone....

I got that pineapple but I live in North Carolina

>no one has posted yet

who.is/whois/paperboyprince.com

Shit, I'm states away but I'd go through with this if I was close. God damn one of you anons should keep these liberals in check, pretend to be a Russian hacker or something.

haha paper yeah

>not doing it for the lulz

well its NYC so, its easy to get stolen phones there.

Paper managed to kill off the Sup Forums presenece on stream, wew

100% THIS

Thats not how we do things here.

We meme him,

no thats what he wants, dickhead. he wants to be famous. make him NOT famous by getting rid of all of his subscribers on instagram

how are we gonna get all their stuff though? we will still need to sslstrip and most sites use hsts now right? sorry I havent done this stuff for a while now

This. We can't troll what has been totally subverted into his own personal informercial

bettercap.org/blog/sslstripping-and-hsts-bypass/

at least the cultists are less annoying

that coon treats it like his own YT channel

someone should make an updated thread called "OPERATION DESTROY PAPERBOY" and include guide & info from in OP. my internet is being fucky so having a hard time doing it

you can also set up fake pages hosted locally with BEEF

Hey guys, this is your chance to go beat up some beta antifa faggots, the'yre on stream

>bettercap.org/blog/sslstripping-and-hsts-bypass/
nice, thanks man. I still wanna brick his phone though lol does he have iphone or android?

yeah thats how I used to get people to download trojans