1,500 rabbis sign letter calling on Trump administration to support refugees

1,500 rabbis sign letter calling on Trump administration to support refugees

>More than 1,500 U.S. rabbis signed a letter calling on the incoming Trump administration to maintain the federal refugee resettlement program. HIAS, a global Jewish nonprofit that protects refugees, released the letter on Wednesday. Formerly known as the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society, the agency was founded in 1881 to help Jewish immigrants fleeing pogroms in Russia and Eastern Europe. Signers of the letter included rabbis from every major denomination. “Jewish history bears witness to the critical choice facing our country: whether to rescue those in need or to construct barriers to keep them out,” it reads. “Jews have seen America at its best, and we know what it looks like for our country to provide the chance at a new beginning.”

>The letter also warns about what could happen if the United States closes its doors to refugees. “We have seen xenophobia overwhelm our nation’s capacity for compassion, and we have seen the doors slam shut in our greatest hours of need,” it says. “Severe restrictions kept countless Jewish immigrants in danger, and too many people faced death in Europe after being turned away from these shores. “As rabbis, we take seriously the biblical mandate to ‘welcome the stranger.’ Grounded in our history and values, we will continue to raise our voices in support of refugees and call on our great nation to uphold a legacy of welcome.”

archive.fo/ZooCH

archive.fo/wC5bg

Other urls found in this thread:

hias.org/urj-hias-impj-call-israel-recognize-refugees
youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Interesting

>The Jews turn against Trump
Welp, it was fun while it lasted boys. Say goodbye to President Trump.
And say hello to President Pence!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So where do those rabbis live, and how about we resettle somalian muslim refugees in their neighborhoods?

Only some of them. The rest need to be given free houses in gated communities in Hollywood.

why would Jews want mudslimes coming in?

Mudslimes hate Jews more than they hate Christians and the West.

Ever heard of self-hating Jews?

>Christian churches want refugees
>"Haha Christcucks el oh el, they're so brainwashed."
>Jews want refugees
>"Aaah they want to destroy the white race, they're hiding their true intentions but I've uncovered them!"

Now call me a Jew

jew

Kek. Imagine the cognitive dissonance Stormfag Trumpanzees must be experiencing now if only their little brains even knew what the term meant

Why not 1501?

oy vey

Fuck those faggots

>why would Jews want mudslimes coming in?

Because they hate western civilization more than they hate islam

That's a myth jews and mudslimes have always been allies

""""""Reform Rabbis""""""

hias.org/urj-hias-impj-call-israel-recognize-refugees

Hey Rabbi! Whatcha doin!?

Those aren't actual rabbis. They're reform. Reform sucks balls.

Actual religious Jews voted for Trump. Look at the results in Williamsburg, Boro Park, Crown Heights.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTkRp4oD3Xg

Kikes are freaking out. They have become completely unhinged.

Send them rabbis back to the middle east.

Wtf are they even doing in the Western world.

Pic somewhat related.

if only there was some vaporous substance that could solve the jewish problem once and for all....

>that meme on the bottom

They were never for Trump, they have only ever served their own interests. It's all in the Talmud, goy.

Haven't the yids always sided with Muslim invaders against Europeans?

I don't get it, because of the high amount of mudslimes here in Amsterdam jews can't walk the streets with their little hats on anymore, they get curbstomped, windows of synagogues are smashed everyday and all of them have lots of security to prevent real terrorist attacks. Also good luck gays, walking hand in hand through parts of Amsterdam east, I'm sure you won't get beaten because of your sexual orientation. I don't get why all these libs want muslims, especially the jews, muslims fucking HATE jews. Literally every muslim I met is a #free-Palestine proponent and desperately wants to kill jews. It's such a weird thing for rabbi's to get behind.

I bet these are the same people who go around with that "Free Palestine" shit.

I'm not a Nazi but I think I understand Hitler now.

Them rabbis never stop with their shit do they?

Simple:

(They) 1. Infiltrate homogenous white society.

2. Cuck them, guilt them into accepting millions of mudslimes and shit-skins. Frees room for greater Israel.

3. More attacks on (them) gets blamed on 'bigoted' and 'oppressive' Whitey cuz muh six gillion.

3. Repeat.

4. Cause race and religious war between whitey and shit-skins

5. Collapse of society leads to (them) being the undisputed rulers of mankind

Thing is, commies in favor of the muslim override despise fags and love authoritarianism. They pose as gold-hearted intellectuals with liberals so they get support in bringing down the capitalist west while getting rid of homos and moderates

ISREAL is closer than the USA and they are good at building settlements. Perhaps they could go there.

/thread

The Jews don't even care about their own survival.
All they want is to destroy the West.

Kek has willed the fall of Israel.

And so mote it be

>Jews gonna jew

Trump should respond by sending all refugees to Israel since they love them so much