Man kicked out naked from his own house after being caught stealing from his guests

Are you should be allowed to do that in your house?

youtube.com/watch?v=xTyAGg0IUF8

That's what happens to dick ass thieves.

the problem is he was kicked out from his own house, what is he supposed to do now?

He's a cuck and since he was kicked out and locked out of his own house, in the nude for all the world to see. He must surrender his possessions, house, car, wife and hot daughter to the rightful conquerors. Long may their reign be joyful!

this is one of those cases where I really don't know how to feel

I suppose I don't feel strongly one way or the other

violated the NAP.

they are thieves too, they stole his clothes.

this

they should all be thrown in jail.

I feel no moral outrage one way or the other though.

You fucking posted this yesterday Poland, and the story is old as shit.

Go to bed you're drunk.

THIS THREAF POPPED UP A WEEK AGO
WE'RE WISE TO YOU

SLIDE THREAD

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

thought you were from Russia and you saw your friend xD

hjehjejhee???xaxaaxaxjaja

Surprise they didn't kick his ass for trying to steal.

oh I'm sure they did

It just goes to show: the only rule is the rule of force. Property rights? Laws? None of that matters when someone else is able to forcibly remove you from your own home.

Doesn't seem likely since he seems fine in the video.

When has this ever not been true? Read a book called Might is Right, while it may sound edgy it's just how the world works, but there is much more to life than just might, at the end of the day humans are tribalistic and would prefer their tribe to succeed, so it's not a FFA either.

what country did this happen in?
I we know that, the whole thing should become a bit clearer

Fucking kek, good one

Still posting this shit, eh? You even made a new youtube account for it.

Though I'm not sure what your fascination is that you would post this constantly for several months.