Minneapolis officials push back against order to end 'sanctuary cities'

>Minneapolis officials push back against order to end 'sanctuary cities'

DRUMPF BTFO! MAYORS ACROSS THE COUNTRY ARE SAYING "NO!"

youtu.be/8KZby_AsYzg

>Minnesota is home to nearly half a million immigrants, most of them from Mexico, India, Laos, Somalia and Ethiopia.

Racial composition Minneapolis White
2010[56] 63.8%
1990[57] 78.4%
1970[57] 93.6%
1950[57] 98.4%

Other urls found in this thread:

cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reee I hate Trump and we stand up to him!
>reee it's an executive order so I stfu

Sage

St Paul here, feel free to nuke Minneapolshit.

Just another shill thread, here is the last one
Welcome to Sup Forums enjoy your stay.

You're not even trying, cocksucker.

can't Trump cut federal funding if they disobey?

Glad I didn't become a Vikings fan 2bh

I gotta sleep, and can't be fucked to spam infos for shill #78970908 who wants to piss in the ocean lol
But hope he checks out some of the real stuff on the board
Peace gents

So...its treason then?

No, it is too complicated.

What trump will do is tie any new funding with conditions requiring them to follow the law. At that point sanctuary cities will have to choose between not taking the money or following the law.

It is going to take much longer this way, but it will be equally satisfying. Remember this thread when you see all the horrible things the federal government is not funding propaganda that they will try to get away with

Good shit. Completely sums up all my thinking on this issue over the last few years.

Just make them personally responsible for every crime committed by people who should not even be there. Sounds like a case of gross negligence. I'm sure there's a dozen sections to hit them with.

>women can be politicians

find out if there is one near you
>trigger warning
cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

order 66 when?

>imagine a white man NEET masturbating away his crippling depression to substandard 2d waifus while tweeting about his superiority - forever

This was my personal favorite photo of 2016.

>mulatto

Woah, hold on there racist, the correct term is "PoC" because whiteness doesn't exist once it's been half-bred with any other race.

Hola Mohammed!