DONALD TRUMP: KICK TURKEY OUT OF NATO OR PULL ALL OF OUR FUNDING

Kick Turkey the Fuck Out of NATO already. Does another totally preventable terrorist attack need to happen before you realize this country is not worth saving?

>Turkey was let into NATO in 1952 when it was very important to have strategic command near the Russian border
>Disrespected a fellow member state by invading Cyprus for no reason.
>Sectarian violence is so common it's a wonder the country even still has a constitution
>Tensions with Russia are at an all-time high which could lead to a war (which NATO would be obligated to support)
>Erdogan is a prissy little bitch who no one likes whereas Assad is even-tempered and actually has the support of the nation

There is literally no benefit left to keeping Turkey in NATO. How can this be a reality? A NATO without Turkey is a NATO without a pest problem.

>B-b-but muh Suez Canal
Tankers will just be more heavily armed. Any and all pirates will be lit up.
>B-b-but muh Israel
Israel will thrive without Turkey's "help".

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kuso-flying-lotus-sundance-film-festival-walkouts-release-date-a7546781.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuo:_The_Iron_Man
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good

If you kick us out, your bases here will be replaced by Russian ones. Think about that for a sec. Not that I wouldn't want that.

>your bases here will be replaced by Russian ones
Uh, good? Let Putin deal with you sandpeople like always. Syria, Turkey, Iran. It's Russia's problem now. US will go out out out.

>Cyprus is one of the most important places for Agean Sea
>Turkey is in the middle of europ. and Middle East. Very strategic place.
>Has a big and quality army for using as a puppet (Actually the high commanders are all arrested but it makes easier to obey)
>Even though Turkey is not a part of NATO, NATO will take a side with when it comes to war with Russia. Because neither Russia nor America can not let another to have Turkey. Turkey is too important to let some big country take. And less dangerous to let it grow (because Turkey's corruption is high level and easily controlable from outside, Half of the country hates Erdogan)

Bump

Good, subhuman savages don't belong anywhere near the West.

I so hope Turkey would get kicked out of NATO. It's the only way to open the eyes of blind supporters of Erdogan, and reinstate a secular republic.

It's never going to happen though. Erdogan was probably implanted by the US government, considering he does everything beneficial for them. It's the same reason why the EU still can't say that Turkey will never join them. Most of you don't know that Erdogan was in jail a few decades ago, and American officials visited him while he was in jail. The day he left prison, was the same day he went to the USA. When he got back to Turkey, his journey to become president suddenly expedited. This happened back in 1999, and he got elected in 2001. Figures.

That just means you'll get bitch slapped by vodka drinking Slavs.

nice clickbait title burger

>Think about that for a sec.
correct. think about that roach

Aaaand he supports our intention to make no fly zone in Syria.

Hotheads BTFO

>Tankers will just be more heavily armed
hahahahhaha

notice how the US looks like pulling from turkey, and the yemenis get radio guided missiles and fire them at US ships

without turkey, the middle east falls to turkey-russia
the turks are using ISIS to wipe out their enemies

isreal-saudi-tukey are the middle order hedgmonic states in the middle east
if the US doesn't fuck with them then the US comes under direct attack

Build bigger Greek bases.

You had your chance to support the Coup.

Replace Turkey with Sweden.
We are good at war, I promise

Just nuke them.

Fuck no

We need Turkey as an ally as much as people don't like Turks

turkey is one of the strongest countries in the world. by gdp, by military budget, by population and land surface. also very nationalistic and conservative.

turkey has faced the greatest terror campaign ever seen in history. but unlike failed nations, we are doing pretty well and almost all nation except westernized pussies is united against enemies of homeland.

nato or russia no problem. any country who try invade us must be ready for millions of casulties. we are not iraq or sweden.

>Roach land
>Good land
Pick one

>we are doing pretty well
You have a bombing every other week. Could you IMAGINE if a real European country had as many bombings as you? No citizen would be allowed outside after dark. Your country is in shambles.

But Edro is about to put his cuntry back on track.

I'd rather have all the new eastern european states outside nato/eu than turkey.

this, also stop funding Pakistan.

as much as i hate turks
they are doing well with all that's going on

Assassinations in a museum. Bombings outside stadiums. A nightclub massacre. This is just in the last couple months.

>TONIGHT WE RECLAIM THE SOPHIA AND CONSTANTINOPLE

apart from those governance issues

supression of the free press
theocracy growing out of control
nespotism and cronyism
supporting terrorists
blackmailing europe with refugees
a democracy with parties are banned by the state

and a coup

Oh yeah, well guess who's the real top dog?

Say it with me roach America first.

who can drive a fully loaded kamaz truck trough tight streets?

good,give us a pretext to retake Constantinople

Sure will be better, they know how to deal with muslims, a couple of years more with US and the NATOu'll become in Afganistan

Nice. But after all fucking subhuman american bitch fuck off from turkey and all fucking american base will shut down. American fuck can use camel fucker sudi air base

Why are these disgusting filthy creatures in NATO anyway?

That made me laugh

NATO will cease to exist in the coming years, one way or another, NATO is a "club of western countries who hate Russia" and Turkey are a eurasian country she destined to be friends with the neighbors if she does not want problems.

>Tensions with Russia are at an all-time high which could lead to a war (which NATO would be obligated to support)
>There is literally no benefit left to keeping Turkey in NATO

Are you retarded?Wait dont answer..

We need them as cannon fodder to figth Moscow

>big and quality army
>run bunch of leo2 into urban areas
>lose bunch of leo2 to jihadis with 3rd hand 1970's missiles

that's huge lost for your shithole the burger dollars will be regretted

just like Poland

>are doing well with all that's going on
Yes, but still holding a few million sandniggers from flooding EU.

Turkey makes alliance with Russia and fucks Greece just to begin

TURKEY STRONK

What does turkey have to do with the suez?

>fucks Greece just to begin
lol no, Turkey can try to threat a german colony, will be funny

No. If we get kicked out of NATO support for Erdoğan will increase. Those who vote him already hate the west and west kicking us out of NATO would seem like he's doing something right.

> an italian talking about military?
kek

Kicking out Turkey will lead to the biggest rapefugee flooding in the history of yurop.

>Mongoloids ITT wonder why USA doesn't want Russia to have control over the fucking Straits.

IRL policies aren't based on memes.

RUSSIA WILL RULE THE MEDITERRANEAN WE CANT ALLOW THIS TURKEY IS GOING TO ALLY WITH RUSSIA. NO!

Fucking kill the islamic roaches

Turkey's experiment with secularism is coming to an end and is returning to it's theocratic roots like all muslim shitholes eventually do. If it's got zero chance of EU membership, why should it have NATO membership?

Of course this is a probably a Russian PSYOP post, just sayin'.

Why do white people always post these "before" and "after" pics, as if the only measure of whether a civilization is successful or powerful is whether the women dress like whores or wear covering clothing? All powerful and strong civilizations in history treated women like property and only collapsed when their women went out of control

hes right

>All powerful and strong civilizations in history treated women like property and only collapsed when their women went out of control

>quality army
wew

>shitskin
>relevant

>Turkey was let into NATO in 1952 when it was very important to have strategic command near the Russian border
it still is.Geopolitically you can't find a better place then turkey.It can reach middle east, europe, russia at the same time
>Disrespected a fellow member state by invading Cyprus for no reason.
>no reason
Discrimination of turkish people living in cyprus is a valid reason to me
>Sectarian violence is so common it's a wonder the country even still has a constitution
Can't argue with that, but not a reason to kick out of nato
If you kick a country out because he might go to war with russia, then all of nato members will quit.It is the only reason nato was formed, and you want to kick us out because of that reason.

And we are in good terms with russia right now.Probably better than usa.
>Erdogan is a prissy little bitch who no one likes whereas Assad is even-tempered and actually has the support of the nation
I don't like the guy, but the supporters of erdogan are probably more attached to him than assad's supporters.

Turkey is probably one of the most important members of the nato.

It was kinda embarassing having to go to constantinople for a day. I mean, yeah we get it, you're turks, no need to hand 50 flags on each fucking building. Are you having an identity crysis or what? You are proud of what exactly?

Burgered Educashun and the way they percieve world is always a mystery for me.

Turkey is the only millitary force with enough muscle and balls to counteract Russia's agressive agenda in the region.

Losing Turkey will mean pushing them towards Russia or China.

As for Erdogan, of course he is cocky, cause he sees how weak Europe has become he uses his advantage to get what he wants.

If UE could actually control the integrity of its own borders against the migrant crisis and have an actual prominent, well organized and equipped military arm. We wouldnt be pushed around and ignored by Papa Roach

As much I would like to say otherwise, this is quite accurate.

We can all go and spam turkroach meme all night long, but Turkey is the major player in the region and will continue to grow.

But the criclejerk club of once-upon-a-time-has-beens a.k.a western Europe will continue to deny that weakened UE needs Turkey now more than ever,

LIBERATED.COM

The roach is right. You should kick turkey out of terra.

>>Turkey is in the middle of europ. and Middle East. Very strategic place.

you narcisistic roaches

>turkey is one of the strongest countries in the world. by gdp, by military budge
no.

>>Cyprus is one of the most important places for Agean Sea
>Aegean sea
Jesus Christ, I can't believe this island was invaded by these people.

free cyprus

kill all the roaches

>Turkey is in the middle of europ

This is actually true.

Turkey sits right in the middle between France and Poland.

Dude stop you are a Belgian

I said "europ. and middle east" dumbass

the italians kicked your butt hard, sandnigger.
never forget 1911-1912.

>American bases ran in conjunction by the incompetent
>u better not leave or else we'll make Russia deal with our bullshit!!
>Russia's face

>getting baited by a FUCKING LEAF

turds are fucking dumb
no wonder you lose against sandal fighters

Your jokes are wasted on turks.
they are too retarded.

Too buttmad to handle the bantz

Okay, okay.
So you've convinced us that your land occupies a great strategic area.
Let's just remove the incumbent population so that we can Make Constantinople Great Again.

Give straits to Greeks while genociding population inside there.
Maybe Smyrna also.

Give rightful clay plantation lands back to Armenia

Give Laz territory back to Georgians

Reunite Cyprus while expelling/killing turks in the north

Liberate Kurdistan monkeys and make them Murican Puppet

>Turkey
>important
Not under your current president. Start another coup or BTFO

Oh yeah, forgot pic.

Listen up roaches, here's the deal. Give everyone in the us a free ANZU or you're getting kicked out.

Anzu is a man.

Did I stutter?

>Turkey is in the middle of europ. and Middle East.

Constantinople belongs to the Orthodox anyway.

deus vult brother

And i also said Turkey is not dangerous and completely controlable bc of current goverment

>Turkey
>Suez canal

"Kuso's official plot synopsis describes a collection of semi-connected short films that chronicle the lives of the mutated men, women and children of Los Angeles, after an earthquake...

...various scenes are said to feature a man having sex with a talking boil on a woman's neck, genital mutilation, and a doctor, played by George Clinton, who keeps a medicinal cockroach [read: Turk] in his anus."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/kuso-flying-lotus-sundance-film-festival-walkouts-release-date-a7546781.html

>You are proud of what exactly?
Giving centuries of butthurt ofcourse; giving butthurt to Armenians, to Greeks, to Europeans, to Arabs, to k*rds... from Africa to Balkans, from Caucasia to Cyprus.

Wow, sounds like a piece of shit art posturing of a film that japs did better

Oh wait, they did
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuo:_The_Iron_Man

The fact that half of the modern world is still butthurt about us and our ancestors

We might be nothing compared to that now, but we still cause butthurt among christians and that is hilarious

as a French, I like Turkey. But hell, Erdogan+islam is a big fucking no. So long friends, with a bit of luck we'll leave useless anti-gone-for-20-years-USSR NATO soon as well. With even more luck you'll remove the corrupted faggot in charge and be our bros again.

I am neutral to Turkey, but I would rather they were with us than not with us.

Ah yes, the hagia sophia, that is a beautiful Roman building isn't it? Still one of the largest free standing domes in the world.

>turkey is one of the strongest countries in the world.
Holy shit, how delusional can a roach get? top kek