Sam Hyde is an unoriginal boring faggot that nobody finds funny

Also his shit is all gay like the faggot he is

youtu.be/0c_mhrB7LlQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4wsA--VWEo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sam Hyde can suck my dogs dick

frank or "george" as they allegedly call you..do another reading of internet hate comments when you can. arigato gozaimasu

holy fugg a triggered gypsy

Sam Kike can fucking die in a dumpster fire

What did he do to you gypsies?

Fuck off Sam Kike nigger defence force

I think you should go to your nearest walmart.Go to their men's restroom (assuming your gender). Look promptly at the Urinal. See that round mint floating there in what looks like residue piss? Go ahead and grab that and place it directly under your tongue. Its the latest progressive trend and everyone is doing it! The real high doesn't kick in until you go look in the mirror. Go ahead take a nice long look. After you have fulfilled your homosexual desires fucking bash your god damn head into the sink repeatedly until the mint under your tongue begins to taste like a black-cock foreskin.

Nice pasta faggot

When you talk about Sam Kike at least take his dick out of your mouth

Sam Hyde is funny

Nick and Charls are hilarious

Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of smearing hot ravioli on my pocketoli. People say to me that a person being Filthy Frank is cancer and I’m fucking autistic but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having dark lord Chin Chin banish me to the rice fields. From now on I want you guys to call me papa Franku and respect my right to meme and eat ass needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a Filthyphobe and need to check your chromossome privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Sam Kike is shit, SHIIIT

I agree
However, the sam hyde memes when it's happening are top notch.

Show us your pussy Salter

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

COME ON SALTER SHOW US YOUR LEBANESE PUSSY

STRAAAIGHT

So why promote his shit on Sup Forums?
saged

You assholes promote Sam Kike, suck it

Is this the guy who pretended to have seizures in public, and then actually got a real one? It was pretty funny, probably the high point of his "career"

It's gonna be sad in ten years when you have all these 40 year old people on youtube still trying to be hip and with it relating to their teenage audience

If that's true then that's funny, jobs come with risks you know

>says while posting filthy frank
you have to be over 18 to post here

youtu.be/C4wsA--VWEo

Fucking fags. Watch Summer Daze by MDE and tell me that shit isn't funny. It's probably even funnier while high, but I don't get high because I'm not a degenerate. Actually, you're Romanian so you probably can only comprehend shit tier humor. Sam Hyde is American high art, for the privileged classes. You're just a lowly gypsy.

Sam Kike is an unfunny washed up nigger tier (((comedian))) that nobody cares about, you can choke on Frank's cock niggerfaggot

Well then gtfo kid

Sad thing Frank and Sam were doing this shit for years and along comes Eric andre and rips them off. And keeps his shit show.

Never heard of this Eric fellow, is he bad?

No way am I letting a nigger tier gypsy tell what good comedy is or isn't. I went to Europe in 2010. You fucking lowly scum sat their on every street corner in one hand and a bowl of coins in the other hand, shaking it in front of every tourist who even glanced at you. So how the fuck can a faggot peasant street beggar tell me what the fuck good comedy is or isn't? If you don't like Sam Hyde, you can lick my anus. He is a master of comedy, a connoisseur of laughs. He is able to trigger leftists with the slightest twist of the tongue. Sure his comedy may be surreal and dreamlike, but that is the beauty of it. In the end, it's no use trying to explain to a low IQ subhuman gypsy faggot, so I'm just going to stop right here, gypsy fucking scum. Hitler should've gassed all you motherfuckers.

Listen Sam KIKE, you're not funny, you never was and you never will be, your nigger tier comedy only brings shame to you, just kill yourself right now Sam

Also its really sad that your only subscribers are your dead relatives, just kill yourself Sam KIKE

filthy frank looks like a half kike half chinaman.

Good eye, his kike comes from being half aussie his china half comes from being half jap

Its pretty funny. His whole gang us funny. I agree he just gets his material from Sup Forums though.

Did Romania invade Sup Forums? wtf

You're like a child

SAM KIKE IS REALLY FUCKING FUNNY WHEN HE GARGLES COCK

Oh yes, and Filthy Frank is the height of humor.

show me your cock faggot

That's the thing, Sam Kike has not started to be funny at any point in his niggerserving life

sammy is based

he ain't perfect but who is?

now fuck off and go eat some more pickled cabbage

not politics

What's wrong with kraut you salty kiwi?

I put my dick through Sam Kike's heart

>filthy hapa

you have to be 18 to post here gypsy..

Sam Kike is so shit he cries himself to sleep after looking at his subs

Are you retarded?

His name is George Miller, not Sam Hyde

What a fucking nigger

Well then get the fuck out niggerkid

Didn't Sam Hyde also fuck some underage chan whore in the ass and made her fuck dogs or something?

Where the fuck do you think you are you crazy little nigglet, fuck outta here kid

You would know about fucking girls in the ass Iosif

>United Tyrone States

I think the thing is I don't will I go to the did you go there to Momack Momack Momack.

size does matter

Yes but Sam Kike doesn't matter

What's bad about fucking girls in the ass?

Do you prefer guys?

Iosif remember when you kept your daughter in the basement for 3 decades?

Da zana pizdelor din cascade, acum intelegi tot

>the crane striking the biker like a mechanical scorpion stinger
Jesus christ thats some shit straight out of transformers

Better call shia leboof, the all spark has been found

at least she was a white girl :^)

just ignore chad

>autistic lolsorandom frank gypsy

>hurr durr sam hyde isn't funny

k, he would kill you in a fight though

You a sick fuck Iosif, never change

His Ted talk was pretty funny tbq.

I would make him my fuel, fight me cunt

You wouldn't though. He's 6'5" and over 250lb and lifts. He also trained BJJ for 5 years. You'd get absolutely smashed and it wouldn't even be close.

I will pick him up by the throat with one hand and walk him like that in the coal grinder and have him macerated alive like the unfunny cunt he is

You are autistic and delusional, no wonder you like unfunny garbage like lolsorandom frank.

Sam "sucks a cock" Kike

And after I deal with him I will feed you your testicles kid

Sam "unfunny fuck" Kike

Sam "jew semen guzler" Kike

OP murdered! A witness managed to take a picture of the killer fleeing the scene!

Nice try Sam Kike

Joji's humor is dull