Does anyone else find it troubling that Trump has put a gag order on government funded scientists not to publish their...

Does anyone else find it troubling that Trump has put a gag order on government funded scientists not to publish their findings on climate change?

Other urls found in this thread:

longrangeweather.com/ArticleArchives/Chemtrails.htm
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/24/government-twitter-accounts-have-slowed-since-trump-took-office/97005264/
peer.org/news/news-releases/obama-gag-order-on-federal-workers-like-those-under-bush.html
dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/flashback-obama-enforced-gag-order-after-passing-the-stimulus-package/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>climate change
End this fucking meme already.

No, scientific studies can be swayed either way depending on funding.

>graph becomes far tighter after the 1800s
Gee, it's almost like the normal pattern has been disrupted.
>Y axis has no labels
Are you even trying?

Scientists use fact facts. We are in a post-truth, alternative fact era.

The fact that science still believes in evolution, vaccines and climate change do not take into account for muh feelings.

>has put a gag order on government funded scientists not to publish their findings on climate change?
That's not what happened.

>new admin takes over
>departments shitpost anti-trump memes non-stop
>get told to knock that shit off
>continue to shitpost
>gag order issued because they're acting like cunt
>media makes it out that they're completely silenced because muh climate change instead of being shitposters
>departments make unofficial account to circumvent the gag order and continue to shitpost
Should've just started firing people when they ceased shitposting instead of a gag order though I get where Trump was coming from with that though.

No, there's a good reason to do it if he's doing it

>>departments shitpost anti-trump memes non-stop
>>get told to knock that shit off
>>continue to shitpost
Do you have examples of this?

Check the National Park Service twitter.

op is a jew.

global warming/climate change is in large part a scam. it is an industry unto itself and they want worldwide "carbon taxes" on top of that. it is an insidious thing far beyond that even.

you won't understand wtf i'm talking about unless you look into these things for yourself. so, you can do that (takes effort)... or (more likely) you'll just write me/trump off as anti-science hillbillies or whatever. that's the easier option as you're being told to do that by those that follow that agenda.

did you know having ice cap is an anomaly? did you know that the earth has been ice cap free for ~90% of its existence? did you know by definition ice caps only exist during ice ages? did you know we are at the tail end of a CURRENT ice age now? did you know the caps extended as far down as missouri/kentucky just 20,000 years ago and have been receding ever since that peak? did you know the caps are going bye-bye even if every person on the planet disappeared 20,000 years ago?

Climate change is a fraud

It's almost like he's a puppet of big oil Jew.

I can't find any tweets except the ones about climate change.

>posting data from a loon

longrangeweather.com/ArticleArchives/Chemtrails.htm

The climate is changing because the population is 7 times what it was in the 1900s

Our only option is to cull Africa

I think the biggest red flag about the people fighting climate change data is that their spokesperson used to work for big tobacco.

You don't get the biggest spin-artists in the world to speak for you unless you need a fuck load of spin. That's shady as fuck.

>trusting the government
we dont trust our government around these parts, fool. We dont trust it so much, even our government doesnt trust it

We'll duh, its for the lulz though

>american """ education"""

Can you honestly look at the rightmost "peak" and say it looks like the others?

Its almost as if something is radically different....

you mean just like every president before him? Obama passed a gag order during the "stimulus package" times, he also put a gag order on Public Employees for Enviromental Responsability. Bush had a few gag orders etc

The bottom line, the EPA employees in there right now are all Obama democratic shills, like every president before him he gets to reshape these departments.

MAGA!!! xD

Plus there's the fact they're measuring temperature rather than temperature change, as if the fact that the temperature of the past 100 years is less than it was 3000 years ago somehow changes the trend of radical change over such a short period.

>>climate change
its always boggle my fucking mind why they debate climate change and dont just simply curb pollution. What the fuck would the counter argument be to pollution? see, its all a fix

No.

>People being funded to shill opinions on Twitter

Yeah, no they can do that shit off the clock, kthx

No, scientists interpret facts. Interpretations can vary based on individual bias.

you will only find 1000 ways Trumptards perform mental gymnastics to justify it here.

They're the exact tribalism that created the left.

Yes. I also find it problematic and triggering and cisgendered and fascist and dystopian and privileged. And I love it.

>EPA =/ Park Service

Also the gag order went out Executive-wide.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/01/24/government-twitter-accounts-have-slowed-since-trump-took-office/97005264/

You Libs will lie or use halve truths to push your agenda of breaking Honkey. Baghdaddi is critically injured. Aleppo has fallen and you worry about climate change?

Big fucking News flash that should have been covered by the MSM. The Sun, our sun, has been super active the past 12 years! The particles have heated the atmosphere causing tiniest climate change.

We can't afford for this basic fact to escape the public.

The Sun is responsible and it is temporary. When it cycles to calm, the earth will cool down.

This is fo realz.

Because global warming was not invented to fight pollution, it was invented to push the carbon tax so the governments can tax people for being alive.

I'm a Trump supporter and I believe government intervention in climate change is ineffectual and not worth the cost.

Accepting climate change as a man influenced phenomenon does not mean being anti-Trump or being left wing.
>The Sun, our sun, has been super active the past 12 years! The particles have heated the atmosphere causing tiniest climate change.
Actually this is not true. The stratosphere has seen little to no warming and has even cooled a little, whereas the troposphere is where all the warming is occurring. If the sun were the cause, we'd see equal amounts of warming in both the stratosphere and the troposphere, but cooling solely in the troposphere suggests the green house effect is implicated as the most likely cause.

maybe the epa should not have been such a little shit.

Shhhh...
Shhhh...
It will all be over soon
We can't have an omelette without cracking a few eggs.

We MUST push harder, and harder and harder for global warming to cook the africa, and the middle east off of this planet...

Then we chill. We recover the climate after that, and colonize these lands, and live in both piece and prosperity.

Asians, and Whites united super best friends forever.

Then you're fucking blind. Check Jan 21st.

Do you have a proof for that?

This is what drives me crazy about conservative parties in the West. Despite being 'conservative' they have no interest in conservation of natural environments and natural resources. Even if climate change wasn't real carbon emissions are causing acidification of the oceans. Carbon Dioxide enters the atmosphere and rains into the ocean, and anyone who took high school chemistry should be able to tell you what CO2 + H2O equals.

Data is interpreted.

Data, however, is still data.

Trump can't handle the bantz?

That's a strange thing to say seeing that CO2 + H2O can form a variety of things.

It can form H2CO3 which is found in champagne and other sparkling drinks, it can form glucose and oxygen (like in plants) and so on.

I don't know what they teach you in Malmö.

Trump should not have to handle anything from his employees.

This is not new, every president put in his people in these departments, Obama had to "reshape" (fire scientists) in the department of energy when he got in, only fair.

Sounds he knows (((who))) is behind climate change propaganda

And Trump works for America.

Also, link?

*breathes in smog*
Aaaaaaaaaaaah

>Abloobloo the brown mongrel caliphate of the future will inherit a destroyed earth

Good. Burn it all. Leave nothing for them to prosper of. Nothing but verbannte Erde for these abominations

There is no climate change, Trump just stopping lies.

Or rather we have more data points nowadays so we can have a higher resolution graph.

>tfw libshits have started using climate change as a justification for increased immigration

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

Polar bear refugees are losing their homes because of global warming user! We have to let them in!

>hurr durr its real cold in my house so global warming cant be real!!!

good work americans, theres now a second africa, hope you're happy

>90% of it's existence
Like, when it was a ball of molten rock?
Fuck off you retard.
You stupid, stupid fucking moron.

Trump faggots would rather burn all the fossil fuels they can for short term gains while denying the fact that they're killing off their grandchildren by the billions. Don't talk to me about being "pro-life" if you're supporting the people that are making billions of dollars by destroying the planet and making it uninhabitable for future generations. When you fuck up the climate and get massive droughts across large parts of the world, THEN you'll have a fucking immigrant problem to bitch about.

>Should've
Wow someone who actually didn't write should of.

Zoom out on your graph, you ass.

>We dont trust it so much, even our government doesnt trust it
He had a point.

So volcanic eruptions are to blame for climate change.

peer.org/news/news-releases/obama-gag-order-on-federal-workers-like-those-under-bush.html

dailycaller.com/2017/01/24/flashback-obama-enforced-gag-order-after-passing-the-stimulus-package/

It's all over the news dude. Just Google Trump EPA silence or some shit

>not publish
He said they can't publish to shit blogs and the lines. They have to be peer reviewed them some other blog can pick up the story if they like.

Don't see why every government agency needs a social media wing. It's silly.

Yeah, that's one of the only things about Trump I really dislike. Muzzling scientists is one of the stupidest things you can do.

There's a reason 1984 is the top selling book on Amazon and 'post-truth' was the word of the year.

see

>radical
>0.5 F above previous local maximum

So if the trend reversed in your lifetime would you hang yourself for peddling false info or would you try to justify living?

Neither of them are right. Just because Obama did it doesn't mean Trump should be doing it either. We recently had the same thing where scientists were scrambling to save data because the gov't was trying to destroy it.

Nigga half the western US is some kind of nature preserve. Speak for yourselves.

have you ever done "scientific experiments"?

I have, I used to kill rats by the dozen in order to figure out if certain nutrients where cancerous.

The people paying us told us what the results should be and the rats ended up dying that way for some reason. I can prove to you that water is cancerous if you give me enough rats.

Have not been as trusting of scientists with agendas since then. I am not at all surprised that Obama's scientists and Trump scientists will have wildly different views on most things

Fahrenheit on the rightmost extremums?