German candidate for chancellor Martin Schultz on refugees: "What the refugees bring to us is worth more than gold...

German candidate for chancellor Martin Schultz on refugees: "What the refugees bring to us is worth more than gold. It's the immovable faith in the dream of Europe. A dream that we lost somewhere along the way."

spiegel.de/kultur/tv/sandra-maischberger-zur-spd-geht-sozialdemokratie-ueberhaupt-noch-a-1131761.html

How do we stop the eternal Kraut?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=36nfIKB1FQQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Germany is beyond cucked, I hope this guy actually wins so the damage can be worse and the people can be angrier. Germany, Sweden, Norway are going to need to be so fucked up in order for the Pendelum to swing back. And when it does there may be actual RWDS from so many angry Germans.

>It's the immovable faith in the dream of Europe. A dream that we lost somewhere along the way

One step short of just coming out to say "We 4th Reich now."

>a dream that we lost somewhere long the way
>a dream

Funny how this coincides with the American dream. 3rd Worlders want what Europeans built. I'm interested into what he thinks was the reason that the dream was lost.

The dream of Europe is that stupid brown people will run away from their wartorn countries to live in Europe?

WELL THANK YOU MR SHULTZ

ISNT' IT FUNNY?

youtube.com/watch?v=36nfIKB1FQQ

>What the refugees bring to us is worth more than gold.

WAKE ME UP

German genocide is the only way to ensure the survival of western civilization.

This is EVERYTHING you need to know about Schulz.

READ THIS

Screenshot just taken.

Most of Sup Forums has no knowledge of this

READ THIS

Also: say what you will of Richard Spencer but it was radix journal that brought this to my attention

Just what exactly is that dream?

Every time I see a picture of this guy I'm surprised he's not Jewish. What the hell is up with his face?

>What the refugees bring to us is worth more than gold.
>It's the immovable faith in the dream of Europe.
>A dream that we lost somewhere along the way.

72 years dead

I don't know if he really believes that.

They come to Europe for the gibs, not because they are attracted by Enlightenment values.

>Most of Sup Forums has no knowledge of this
This has been posted on Sup Forums for the last few years now.

Hes a jew. not a kraut.

Schultz deserves to be hanged for his crimes against the European people and nation states. This globalist shill faggot and his white guilt bullshit can fuck right off.

>Martin Schultz

he's not a jew
he was raised catholic

I don't believe that's true. The German people are part of western civilization. It's the jews and muslims who need to be kicked out instead.

>What the refugees bring to us is worth more than gold

>what is a crypto
I bet you believe John Kerry and Shia LeBeouf converted for real too.

Boring pic desu

that guy never finished school and is an alcoholic. he is the impersonation of what is wrong with germany.

How many more times do we need to go thru the same bullshit?

Lmao no he is Jewish.

Krauts love to overburden their social security with people from the Middle East and North Africa, but all be damned if theres any talk about the Greeks struggles.

lol

There is no hint that he has jewish ancestry. Both of his parents are/were massive catholicucks.

What happened Germany?

Reminder

What a repulsive rat.

imagine when has to suck up to trump. would be glorious

Too many times, it looks like. What is you guys obsession with killing germany anyway? It always seems like there is this group, a diaspora if you will, of posters spread out among different countries, that has this obsession. Hell, Schultz isn't even ethnic German and you're advocating genocide again. Give it a rest and calm down.

what is about germans these days that hate their own country so much?

Trust a filthy Jew to compare something to gold and talk about what's best for Europe

>There is no hint that he has jewish ancestry.
Look at his face. I swear Sup Forums's jew spotting skills are getting sloppy. This is almost like saying that Obama is white.

Jew is an ethnicity Mahmood, jeez I thought you Arabs knew this better than anyone.

I'm not even German and this bullshit is infuriating.

>A dream that we lost somewhere along the way."
It wasn't lost, it was destroyed, by corrupt faggots like him. Fuck this drunk psyeudo-kike and his zombie party

>There is no hint that he has jewish ancestry
kys

>It's the immovable faith in the dream of Europe

More like the dream of Britain, France and Germany since they seem to casually skip over the other countries.

How the fuck do you """flee""" from any non-euro country in the world and land in Britain without first passing at least 5 other safe countries.

All they want is gibsmedats and all I want is for them to FUCK OFF, WE ARE FULL.

This is what happens when Europe became a collection of American vassal states, their politics became Americanized too

>How do we stop the eternal Kraut?
Schulz will do your bidding, no problem. According to him, Germany's only right of existance is servitude to Israel - the same thing you want.

>H-hes not german! hes a jew!
How old were you, when you understanded that germans are literally jews and there is no diffrence between them?

RIP Germany

We tried to warn you about the ARYANS.

You didn't listen.

You called me a divide and conquer shill.

You called me a Turkroach.

Well, you're not laughing now.

>understanded

LMAO

Anglos aren't any better.

>what the refugees bring to us is worth more than gold
so raping kids is priceless now?

Who cares what he says? He cannot possibly win under any circumstances. There is only one party that would be filling to enter a coalition with the SPD: The Linke. And even that is dubious. The SPD fucks will get less than 20%, even lower than AfD. You've seen how going full retard as the national labour party worked out in England. Don't obsess with your doomsday fantasies.

>"What the refugees bring to us is worth more than gold. It's the immovable faith in the dream of Europe. A dream that we lost somewhere along the way."

How is this kind of shit not used in court to prove that these people are insane and running ERurope into the ground.
How in any way is "faith in the dream of Europe" in any way brought to them by refugees (economic migrants)? Their only thoughts as they are travelling through multiple safe EU countries are "we need to get to Germany and Britain because they have the best welfare payouts."

If they had faith un the European dream, they'd be happy as soon as they got to fucking Europe, isntead of committing countless crimes tryiong to get to Britain and Engkland, then massacring people in Germany and France.

Seems like a good guy, hope he wins.

>kraut
That's a funny way of spelling kike

Source?

He looks so jewish

A dream?

Is he talking about the American dream? Dumb Yuros can't even get their own rhetoric. They don't even know what they're saying. Just the usual globalist rot about peace and love maaaaan btw Europe was never white.

motherfucker

There is the theory that the judicative in Germany is actively trying to destroy democracy by just doing what we see: Act in accordance with liberal ideology which can only lead to destabilization and nazification.

Most judges in the early stages of the FRG were convinced members of the nazi party, so they lay the groundwork for things to progress the way they do. The ad-absurdum pol-smiley picture is literally based on reality.

this really is it, this quote needs to be fucking plastered absolutely fucking everywhere

this guy is absolute scum, a 100% fucking traitor and everything the entire world needs to fucking reject forcefully and ruthlessly and relentlessly

he's trash and his word are empty and destructive

>goldberg detected
>pre-mature balding
>round head and not triangular or rectangular
>black eyes
>bulbous nose with flared nostrils
(germans have longer(from brow to lips) sharper noses with a high nose bridge and flat nostrils)

this man is semitic with negroid admixture

He seems very popular among the young germans. And he is probably the only one that can defeat Merkel

I'm not being over-sensitive when I say that this man is literally the embodiment of evil

He says this while actively trying to fool Germans into accepting that "immigration is about the European dream"

He's a kike, through and through, and the absolutely most evil, manipulative, soulless, subversive type of kike. He's not a Jew. Don't use that word on him.

Fucking slime.

The Krauts are doing the rest of the world a favour by going extinct, mixing with the muslims that will replace them and disappearing from history.

It's like they realized deep down what a cancer they are and have chosen to do the only honorable thing they could and leave.

It's a shame they had to hurt europe so much on their way out, but at least once they're gone for good things will be better.

>There is only one party that would be filling to enter a coalition with the SPD: The Linke

And also the Green

>"What the refugees bring to us is worth more than gold. It's the immovable faith in the dream of Europe. A dream that we lost somewhere along the way."
translation: we need refugees to vote for us because white folks start to realise just how hard we fuck them in the arse
t. Schartin Multz

the "dream" of Europe is to accept immigrants from every other race and nation and culture

the "dream" of Israel is to be Jewish and Zionist

and Schulz will make sure both of those things happen!

this man is THE enemy

Go to south/west germany and you'd see a lot of people who look like jews.
He isn't jewish. Stop spreading fake news and accept that he's a 100 % german.

my mistake he has blue eyes.

hes still a ashkenazi at best. (deutsche admixture)
possibly only 2 or 3 generations though

Hitler guilt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E

Is this the only guy running against Merkel, or is there a chance that someone who is actually sane might run against both of these cucks?

>the dream of Europe
A brown dystopia full of McDonalds franchises, kebab stands and weekly bombings? Fuck this kike.

What has this to do with hating your own country? Did you read what he said?
Schulz is known for being a very strong admire of the european union and human rights. This doesn't automatically mean that he hate germany. This is nonsense.

>Unknown

What are you?!

>"It's the immovable faith in the dream of Europe. A dream that we lost somewhere along the way."

literally what did he mean by this? for real what does that mean?

>dream of Europe

Eternal cuckoldry and cultural enrichment in form of rape, murder and other disgusting crimes.

If this is the dream of Europe then I'll get the fuck out of here when it's too late to save this continent. Fuck everything.

half of my family is bavarian and the other half are swede

none of my family look like that man.

If it makes you feel better the average american would probably assume him to be of polish decent

This
No matter that he is Catholic now, he will always be a kike. Genetics never lie

we are fucked.

Frauke Petry from AfD

>Jews will get revenge on Germany for the 6 Million in your lifetime
>There will be German refugees in your lifetime

You deserve this Krauts, all you had to do was stand up and say "Nien".

Hm

>help refugees and EU partner states
>get some employed and educated
>they might stay here or go back home
>force integration more than before
>build up institutions to process the large amount of people
>Germany in very good light and held in high regards among regular Muslims

Yeah totally bad :^)

Kek. Sorry. We wuz in it for the gold.

He is extreme hungarophobe, gets massive butthurt whatever we do.This will be fun

biggest parties in germany who will be in the election of the government and will either be in the government or opposition:
cdu/csu (merkel), spd (this kike), grĂ¼ne, linke, afd

hello spon forist

Even Merkel is better than this fucker. At least Merkel does not believe that bullshit despite claiming that she does.

Hitler

>Petry
>sane
>chance of becoming chancellor

He he he, you funny

(((Unknown)))

Yeah nah, at least here you get funny pictures with your shit posts. :^)

>>get some employed and educated
some from millions
>>they might stay here or go back home
kek, they never go back
>>force integration more than before
good luck with that, mudslimes are known for how fast they integrate, ask France and UK about that.

this
whats wrong with you krauts.

she wants to stop blantant lies about WW2 and prevent the censoring of AXIS lated history in germany

that alone should be reason.

Hans: But i like to play ww2 games with my iron cross!

im ashamed

>some from millions
Yeah dismal, isn't it. But, given time, they'll get some education and most importantly learn our language, which must be very difficult. I tried learning Arabic once and it was pretty hard.

>Kraut

Thats a jew and we all know it

Hes puppet of jews

>she wants to stop blantant lies about WW2 and prevent the censoring of AXIS lated history in germany
Like what? :^) Entertain me!

>falling for weak bait
you should know better

>bait
Could be, but you never knows when dealing with that flag.

It means Hitler delayed their plans of cultural enrichment

germans come in 2 forms: full reich mode or bait. there is nothing between.