Daily reminder that Cuckstian LARPers have zero evidence as to the validity of their shitty Jewish religion...

Daily reminder that Cuckstian LARPers have zero evidence as to the validity of their shitty Jewish religion. Atheism is the most redpilled because it forces you to accept something that is true but not nice to admit -- that we are alone and magic skydaddy is not there to look after us and save us.

If you want to argue otherwise bring some legitimate arguments as to why your Jewish zombie god exists instead of the millions of other Gods.

Morons.

>athiesm
>redpilled
HAHAHA. saged

>Christianity
>LARPers
>zero evidence
>validity
>Jewish religion
>Atheism
>redpilled because X
>bring some legitimate arguments
>why Jewish god existed instead of the millions of other Gods

lurk moar

>posts the fedora meme instead of providing proof of his skydaddy

Typical cuckstian.

Btw I'm 6'2", have a great sex life and lift on a regular basis. You're a Christian precisely because you're a beta male like your Jewish savior.

Do you have a point to make you filthy shitposter? Gtfo of my thread you intellectual amoeba.

>follows the non religion that lead society to fall to the state it has.
saged

didn't even have to check the flags

Fuck off, subversive trash. I'm an atheist myself and I don't bother christian people like a 12 yo retard that you are.

Lol. Go pray some more faggot. Meanwhile I'd be fucking your wife from the behind.

>God, the ultra right wing conservative who tells you not to enact in homosexual behavior or race mix or drink or get tattoos or accept Islamic bullshit

It's the Christians who bother us. It's the atheists who simply want to be left alone. Not even on Sup Forums can we escape this. I don't mind Cuckstians if they keep to themselves but they want to force everybody to conform to their trash Jewish zombie worship then they need to called on it. Also lets not forget that Trump's second in command is literally a creationist. How is the West going to move forward when these anti-science cunts are leading us?

>2017
>unironically believing in god

>muh fedora memes

The truth of the universe is in mathematics. There is a mathematical solution to everything. That's what god is and That's the type of science that was given to the Jews. Its real son

They don't believe. Most of them are deus vult LARPers. I doubt even 10% of Sup Forums is actually retarded enough to fall for the religion meme.

If God existed, he would not have created the colored

God is a lie for weak people

Jews trying to genocide Christians via extremist Muslim isn't a meme, faggots

Admitting that there is a genocidal maniac of a God is not a nice truth to admit either.

>is on Sup Forums
>has seen more evidence for kek than there is evidence for global warming (and i believe in global warming)
>is an atheist on "scientific" grounds

wow mate, you fucked up.

this board has seen miracles. preach elsewhere.

>implying all atheists go to hell

Yet another retarded anglocuck (anglosubhuman TURD) who thinks atheism=going to hell

The ways of GOD are mysterious it's more likely that he'll send prideful and vain Christians to hell than you

Colored are men cursed with the mark of Cain. Why do you think they're all so murderous?

I do not believe you truly want to argue about this (see your OP text)
so this (your thread) becomes another of the many, many slide threads that are ignored and hidden on Sup Forums

it is your duty as an anonymous imageboard user to improve the quality of your posts
both posters and OPs (threadmakers) are recommended to lurk (observe) their board(s) of interest, and possibly archives of said board(s), for an extended period of time before posting to accumulate experience in order to understand the board before participating

type in "sage" into the 'Options' field before posting if you wish to contribute to such a (slide) thread to prevent this thread from bumping to the top of the catalogue

honestly if you're on Sup Forums and you're an athiest see you are truly an idiot.

There are more African and Latino Christians than white Christians.. last time I checked they are flooding these non whites accross your border and Europe.

Didn't I tell you to gtfo you nerd virgin?

>It's the Christians who bother us. It's the atheists who simply want to be left alone. I don't mind Cuckstians if they keep to themselves but they want to force everybody to conform to their trash Jewish zombie worship then they need to called on it

Ok, I'll share some things I've lived with you. You don't seem to be a person with bad intentions.

First let me start saying that christians keep their shit to themselves, at least the catholics and a good portion of protestants. We only see what we seek. The moment I started to be a militant atheist, my life changed, I've never seen an obnoxious christian anymore.

When I became an atheist, I was to young to absorb it, to control my misguided feeling that I've been lied, I felt betrayed by those who I loved. I used to be just like you; hated christians with passion, always being a cunt to them, especially on social media, calling them names bla bla bla you know the drill.

But then, my friends, christians and non-christians, started to leave me. There was this girl I've dated in high school, she never talked to me again, she was christian and gorgeous and a wonderful person. One of the few non-degenerate girls I've met in my life. Now she's married, I'll never have the chance to be with her anymore. This and the fact that my relations within the family has been broken dragged into depression. I single handedly destroyed my social life. As I grew older, I've developed all sorts of social disabilities, to a point where I am now. No friends, barely speak to people or look in their eyes.

Anyway, just some piece of advice: don't do this to yourself. Being a militant atheist will bring to you nothing but pain and misery, one way or another...