Your job is to be liked by as many people as possible

>your job is to be liked by as many people as possible
>you go out and insult 50% of them

how stupid are sellebrities?? what's their endgame??

they have no choice

want good paying roles? Better do what your Jewish overlords tell you

they are spoiled children

disregard their opinions

everybody else does, obviously

They only need to be talked about you idiot.
They don't need to be liked

Rural and suburban retards aren't people.

but why do ((they)) tell them to alienate people.

they'll loose money because many people will stop paying for their movies.

Aren't people/companies supposed to be guided by profits?

Look at the countless number of flops coming out each year and tell me the movie industry has good business acumen.

really?? it's not like one could chose not to give holywood jews money, for example by pirating their stuff.

but I guess frogs are too stopid to vpn/private tracker

What did Alright Alright Alright-man say?

but where do they get capital? who's stupid enough to invest in their sjw film projects and loose their money??

he was in one of those post-election cheer up songs lol.. they were singing "i will survive"

last time I checked, it had like 80-90 dislikes.

>sellebrities

>sellebrities

what's this meme?? haven't been long here. did I do good or did I go full retard?

>sellebrities
I like this one.

Their goal is to be hired by jews

They'd rather sacrifice themselves to be liked by the jew, their "popularity" is fleeting and BUILT on the jew - if they stop making movies, they stop being popular

see?

yeah, I plagiarized it from another pollack

but you need to be popular to be hired by jews lol. It would be 10 times better if they just kept quite and didn't let their shitty political views out.

>but you need to be popular to be hired by jews lol.
No, you need to be loyal good goy. Haven't you noticed how much talent less shit they pushed through and how much degenerate filth they push on the consumers? They don't feed the market, they create the market.

That's the fun part
They have no end game.
They're just retards living in a bubble.

Who watches American movies anyway

Th whole world.

The idiots in the world, yeah.

>They don't feed the market, they create the market.
they are trying too at least, but nobody buys their shit holywood propaganda anyways.

I try to, but its getting harder and harder. Tried to watch LaLaland the other day, literally stopped at half of the movie. Got too bored by it.. always the same plot, similar scenes.. and I predit it will be a generic ending.

In other words, boring as fuck... couldn't even hold my attention for 2 h lol

If you're rich liberal ideology is much better for you. Rich people do not have to deal with the consequences of multiculturalism. They don't live with blacks, muslims, illegals, etc. They live in huge luxury mansions away from the common folk. They get to reap the rewards (more people means a bigger economy/more growth) without suffering any consequences.

Why don't you check out some European movies?

Fpbp

they push whoever and whatever the Jews want. People forget these people are actors on and off the cameras

either that or old movies I've never watched.

there are also some good bolywood movies tbqh (the older ones too, poo in loos became bad as well in recent time)