Madeleine Albright says she is prepared to register as a Muslim under Donald Trump

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/26/madeleine-albright-says-prepared-register-muslim-donald-trump/

>The former Secretary of State tweeted: "I was raised Catholic, became Episcopalian & found out later my family was Jewish. I stand ready to register as Muslim in #solidarity".

>This comes after reports that the president is about to sign executive orders including a temporary ban on most refugees and suspending visas for foreign nationals from seven predominantly Muslim countries.

>She said at a Woman's March rally last weekend: "If you force Muslims to register, we will all register as Muslims".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
vocativ.com/396048/sweden-arrest-facebook-live-rape/
youtube.com/watch?v=R0WDCYcUJ4o
youtube.com/watch?v=1FaPuBUY558
youtu.be/KP1OAD9jSaI
youtube.com/watch?v=uijO8FzmBh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love how protest and speech even shit people give their lives for are summed up in single word hastags so they can be thrown away easily to make room for the next hot mess.

Does this mean she'll have to wear a burka and be accompanied by a man at all times?

Very empowering

And this is why women shouldn't be allowed to vote let alone Work as Secretary of State.

She's a woman. What do you expect?

>being that traumatized over Trump
Top kek

She's a Jewess.

Trump has said literally nothing about "forcing Muslims to register" for anything.

its like she didn't learn a thing as sec of state. werent muslims a threat back then too? remember WTC bombing 1993? how about african embassy bombing 1998?

Why didn't she do that in 1979 when the Democrats created a register of Muslims?

get out of here with your alternate facts!!!

>found out later that my family was Jewish

Everytime

No, muslims were those cheerful guys with giant suitcases full blood money

Ok... I don't know where they're getting the idea of a Muslim registry, but go ahead.

This is the same kike who said that the deaths of half a million Iraqi children because of US sanctions she imposed as Sec State was 'worth it'.

I propose we sent this Jewess to one of the wonderful countries run by muslims so she could take a taste on how much they love jews there.

> liberals register as muslims
> get sent to the ME

Kek.

K I K E

Madeline needs to provide proof of said registry.

yeah and also don't tell anyone but she was just peachy with bombing the hell out of iraq during clintons time. 500,000 children dead.

she be virtue signing to get power

she doesn't give a fuck about the issues, like all other leftists don't either

>found out later my family was Jewish
I'm sure she just "found out" about it as a spur of the moment thing.

Every fucking time, I swear to god.

> and found out later my family was Jewish
Somebody needed a mid-life career boost...

>leftists VOLUNTEERING to put their names and addresses on lists for us

I can't take all this winning Mr. President!

Daily reminder that Madeleine Albright pretended to be unaware that she was a Jew, and that when investigators provided her evidence that she was, she said that she was utterly shocked to find out such interesting information. She was then later shown evidence that she in fact had, in her youth, attended Jewish schools, and even received a bat mitzvah. She never responded to these later findings.

Daily reminder that Madeleine Albright literally said that the deaths of half-a-million Iraqi children were "worth it", with regard to U.S. wars in Iraq:

23 seconds:

>Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom

don't you worry in 40 years time da jooz will have fabricated a registry and gassings and everything to smear donald trumpler.

She loves muslims. She bombed our country and killed our people to help establish a muslim country on our southern lands which is a drug and human trafficking haven now. She also holds major shares in some companies down there. Legend has it, she also fucked with pic related.

why does everyone keep pretending the data for this list would have to be collected manually (by people voluntarily signing themselves up no less)? there's no way the CIA/NSA/FBI doesn't already have more than enough data to compile this list

Thats so fucking ironic considering she was partially responsible for the deaths of 1.5 million iraqis who most were probably muslim.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Hey Madeleine Albright, whatcha doing?

Good thing there'll be no registry

Trump is literally producing miracles

of course...

cunt

so what the origin of this rumour then?

Just spreas the video of her saying the deaths of half a million children was worth it.

Literally, just spread it.

Oh no! What a terrible strategy! Bow before the might of the passive-aggressive army! Drumpf is finished lmao XD

Cause they are idiots. There's so many better ways to go about standing against his list, but since they involve getting off Facebook, it's a nonstarter.

Like howabout:

>not announcing publicly you intend to lie about the Muslim list, making you easy to get struck off
>not registering at all

But it's a moot point since you are just going to get told you are on it and that's that. Or, probably not get told but still be on it. Christ, the media really fucked up this election. Why did no one ask Try.p specific questions like

>What are you going to do with the list once you have it?

No one asked him that. No one asked him what the list means, or what kind of wall he envisions. No one asked him how thick or how tall the wall is, or anything. Just completely bungled.

Source on pic?

>"If you force Muslims to register, we will all register as Muslims".
Deal.

youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

We need to find a cure for liberalism.. It's sad to watch people like this suffer.

yeah bitch. Friendly reminder that Madelaine Albright is in the middle of the shit FBI user was talking about

when from the thumbnail all i see is two black dots for eyes jowels and christopher walken hair, all I know is it doesn't have a soul.

>500 000 dead iraqi children was worth it

So I guess all those kids were Yazidis or Christian, so its totally acceptable to Madeleine ALbright, as a muslim.
Actually everything makes sense now.

Search "facebook live rape"

vocativ.com/396048/sweden-arrest-facebook-live-rape/

well she's been every other religion already so might as well be a muzzie too.

This. Why donpeople like her even exist? This is beyond arrogance and hypocrisy

>Says nothing about the thousands of Palestinians killed by Israel
>Says this about Iraqi children youtube.com/watch?v=R0WDCYcUJ4o
Disgusting Yid taking the moral high ground in a country she cares nothing about.

> found out later my family was Jewish
suuuuuuuuuuure

anyway, off to the camps with it

>Muslim registry

What
When did Trump make any mention of said registry?

these God damn kikes are welcome to go to the Middle-East with the muslims

>found out later
sure sure

after she expires, this bitch will turn into a demon to torture humans

Didn't that bitch die on NOV 6?

Oh right that was Janet Napolitano

>implying there will be a muslim registry
I know they're pushing the hitler meme, but there is no registry and will not be a registry. The registry is for immigrants and visa holders. And that registry already exists.

someone asked him if he would create a registry of Muslims, and he said "we're going to look into a lot of options" which to anyone with a brain it meant "fuck off idiot" but to the MSM it meant "yes"

deport that bitch, soros, rockefeler and the neocons back to libya

lel

She's Jewish.

Have I answered your questions satisfactorily and provided good customer service?

>[non-European origin] registry

that's ok too

This is the (((snopes))) page for this. It's just a mixture user :^)

This same exact cunt make Clinton order American B2 stealth bombers to attack christian Serbians and rescue islamists in Bosnia.

What a flip-flopper.

>what's true: everything
>what's false: we don't like the ton

true or false? mixture!

That was in '95, in '99 they did an even bigger number on us. Our civilians, journalists and basically whole infrastructure got bombed into pieces, no matter if the city was in Kosovo or not. We never recovered from that and had to take the IMF credit after the puppet regime was installed. And it was just so a bunch of goatfucking albos could have their own drug state. Fucking hell

No she won't.

Well there isn't a Muslim registry so she's in a bit of a pickle

I'm so fucking sorry about that. The media and our government deceived everybody in the nation.

They portrayed all the muslims as innocent victims who din'du noffin', and Serbs as evil perpetrators.

>& found out later my family was Jewish

Sup Forums was right again. It's in their genes, they don't even know or identify they're jewish and this still do shit like this.

Go ahead

Noone cares

Here it is.

Here it is.

I wonder how many of us here know. I kmow I know. I know truthbombanon knows..

The ride has only just begun.

The NWO does not compromise. Does not lose ground.

that's the trick. she knew she was jewish. she's a crypto jew. they pretend they're other faiths so they can subvert society. crypto jews exist so they can pretend people outside their own jewish faith are helping their agenda

> & found out later my family was Jewish.

Every. FUCKING. TIME.

daily reminder that this bitch is linked to pedophiles in my country.

any cunts interested in details?

Has he even purposed a Muslim registry or is this geriatric just memeing?

Its alright man, I recognize that you had no control over this. I guess it was inevitable, one could also argue this was the US globalist elite flexing their muscles to give every nationalist country an example what awaits in the future if you defy (((them))). Media lost their credibility forever after that (for me at least).

This is a long story and I could practically write a book on here about it. The funniest thing of all is that she and her father who was an ambassador in Belgrade were saved by our people there from the nazis. And after that she repaid us with gratitude lel.

youtube.com/watch?v=1FaPuBUY558

>ban access from high risk terror prone countries (((that just happen to have Muslim majorities)))
>this is the same as banning all Muslims
Pajeet in India and Abdul in Saudi Arabia might have something to say about that.

Fuck trump, I'll register as a muslim as well. Best way to beat his bullshit is to bog it down. Troll tor Troll.

Of course we are, why even bother asking?

Well if the Serbs weren't being such colossal assholes and shooting kids with snipers. That never helps.

youtu.be/KP1OAD9jSaI
Lol the fucking madwoman. Respect to her for being able to manipulate lefties so easily.

who betty white?

>pic of a dead kid

If one were to look at that pic, I couldn't even pinpoint where it happened. How do you know that kid is Albanian? How do you know it is a Serb that shot him? Why do you have this saved on your PC anyway?

Anyway, have a (you) diaspora alboshit

madeline albrecht runs a lobby group called stonebridge. stonebridge has a partnership with an australian arm called "bespoke".

bespoke stonebridge has been instrumental in lobbying for various globalist agendas in australia.

when you look at who's involved in the australian side, you'll find a guy called nick bolkus.

go read up on nick bolkus. he's responsible for STARTING our waves of immigration and other globalist agendas back in the 80's.

it gets worse though. He was being investigated during the pizzagate threads for his friendship with justice lionel murphy, a guy getting pimped underage girls sold to him by abe saffron, a notorious sydney underworld pimp.

>the holocaust never happend

What do you mean? It's not the question at hand here

I hope you Ameribros are prepared to cut her head off when she's seen outside without male company if she goes through with that.

She should just register as an old stinky war criminal like Trailer Bat Hillary

I lost it to this.

>I couldn't even pinpoint where it happened.
What's google image search you dumb nigger. The picture is from 1995 in Srebrenica, in Bosnia
>How do you know it is a Serb that shot him?
Well being its not america, i doubt he found his daddy's gun and shot himself. And since the town was besieged by Serbs well. chances are.
>Why do you have this saved on your PC
I don't but if you learned how to use a computer you would know what "copy image address" was.

its the standard response from nationalists/ideologs

they dismiss a whole event, because they can't stand to see their country as not purely good

same with you

>Crypto Jew trying to divide and conquer
They never change, do they?

since when did he say he was gonna do a database? that was a bullshit lie that was debunked

That kind of photo is staged.

Please have a look at this video: youtube.com/watch?v=uijO8FzmBh4

When you reach to the point at the white helmet guys, notice how everybody and the "victim" is completely silent, until the director says "Action" and the clapperboard claps, and suddenly there is sooooo much pain and suffering.

They are trying to deceive you through your emotions via cheap filming.

>Madeleine Albright says Islam is like a woolly pink hat that white people can just put on or take off when it is politically expedient

wow, what a fucking Islamophobe, trivializing an entire religion with her appropriation and colonialism

Doesn't Islam say that falsely claiming to be a muslim is punishable by death?

>that awkward moment when Thaqi mistakenly called Hillary "Mrs. Albright" in National Television

>Carter literally banned all Iranian Muslims from entering the country and ordered a register of all Iranian Muslims already in the USA, which led to mass deportations
>this is not equivalent to what EVIL RACIST ISLAMOPHOBE Donald Trump suggested

Fucking libtard lying bastards.

>Muh fake news meme
Yes anything that doesn't agree with your point of view is obviously staged.

>libtards deporting themselves
They can't do one single thing that isn't against their interests
Is it the cuckoldry?