Portland police beat down fascist protesters. old lady gives two thumbs up

youtube.com/watch?v=f0f3SnOiqcs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLl175tSomY#t=65
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA beautiful

Good stuff.

One day we will all recycle. Then who's laughing???

excellent. just wait till we get our AG in

>that cop who falls on his ass at 00:16

Fascism is a got tier political ideology don't conflate it with those commie marxist neckbeards you retarded americuck

>fascist
Those protesters are commie scum, user. Not fascist at all.

you will coz of spending rest of your life getting raped in a jail :^)

>One day we will all recycle. Then who's laughing???

would you ever fuck off people are sick of this shit occupy was about anger at banks and you fuckers turned it into a leftie fuckfest that meant nothing then the bullshit of blm and lbgt shite

ordinary people are fucking sick of you and want your heads beaten in black block are fucking cancer and so are you.

Better than doing arts and crafts in a Finish prison, Simo >:)

>>fascist
>Those protesters are commie scum, user. Not fascist at all.

they are fasicts and exactly why people don't like fascists

they think use of violence is their right and fuck everyone else, the law, ordinary people, the cops (good and bad). They are exactly fascists

Dude, are you fucking retarded? I was making fun of them you pickled potatoe.

>Thank you for doing you job, guys! I appreciate it.

Hear hear!

i love it!!

>Dude, are you fucking retarded? I was making fun of them you pickled potatoe.

nah tired, sorry user

Had an experience similar last night with two fucking sjw blobs of women with the noserings blocking the entrance to a sture least night spinning a flame n a rope that whacked an old woman coming out and they just did not give a shit and were screaming about abortion and trump as they ran off...did not even stop to ask if she was ok.

It's just time to crack heads (by the cops) on these vermin worldwide. They are fascists became they try and use violence to silence everyone who disagrees with them about faggorty abortion economics whatever because they want to be fucking edgy. I don't even think they believe in anything they protest about they are just scum that enjoy pissing people off. Modern day brownshirts.

disappointing that one of the little cunts manages to push over a cop before running away but still breddy good.

Almost as bad as people that dont look at images before they reply...heres some antifa tits for you anyways, guiness jockey

youtube.com/watch?v=RLl175tSomY#t=65

Why is the fat guy in black roleplaying?