Is the new Harry Potter movie worth watching or is it le evil nazis?

Is the new Harry Potter movie worth watching or is it le evil nazis?

it's a generic "evil skinheads/kkk" film but it's entertaining enough. don't pay for it though

The trailer kinda seemed like it felt like Potter was gonna go slytherin after he went undercover. I'll watch nonetheless.

I keep keking about movies about nazi terrorists in a world where people are called nazis for not wanting more terrorists in their country, and so-called anti-nazi riot in the streets

It's shit.
It did one thing right. The radio host turned out to be a scam artist, like how kike enoch did.

Watch it, but don't pay for it.
Torrent it

6/10 but is entertaining

>99,9% of all terrorism is done by muslims or comies
>(((they))) make a movie about terrorism done by le evil conservative white men
Makes you think

Anti white propaganda. Shows how superior the jew is. The evil middle class white nazis are the only threat to america and are trying to kill you to start a race war. Also at the start they show how innocent muslims are forced by evil white fbi to attack america.

you gotta wonder about people obsessed with media

>movie has actor from popular film series
>Sup Forums has to make the most obvious jokes about it

I don't think anyone cares besides ((hollywood)). I've never seen this movie mentioned anywhere besides Sup Forums

Tried watching it with Sup Forums a few months ago and I rage quit after about 5 minutes

fucking this

Daily reminder.

Harry Potter and the Fourteen Words

he constantly made comments about during firming literally after every take he individually would appologize to every cast mate.

as they progressed it drew more on his emotions and he would bring them coffe and donuts and stuff and hug them

Not sure how it ends but i can already tell itll be a bluepiller in disquise

rmyt

Tries to paint whites as a bigger threat than muslim terrorists. Sort of does an alright job of humanizing nazi's but it's still pretty shit and mostly just anti-white propaganda.

worth every penny just to hear Harry potter yell "shut your fucking mouth nigger!"

>not watching Harry Potter and the Pure Blood Prince
>not wanting the sequel, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Auschwitz
>not wanting the book adaptation of Harry Potter and the Death Camps

It's a dumb movie that's pretty meh.

Not as subtly redpilling as American History X.