Where are the #WomanMarch for this?

>Price
>Merchandise

>$169.21 ……………… Yazidi or Christian, all children, aged 1 to 9 years
>$126.91 ………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 10 to 20
>$84.60 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 20 to 30
>$63.45 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 30 to 40
>$42.30 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 40 to 50

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/19/islamic-state-keeps-price-list-selling-spoils-name-allah-christians-yazidi-sex-slaves-young-1/

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2015/08/14/world/middleeast/isis-enshrines-a-theology-of-rape.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_al-Qibtiyya
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You just can't beat those prices

Where can I buy a pure virgin loli and raise her to be a perfect wife? I'm tired of dating western whores

How do I import a loli harem?

Wasn't the main organiser of these marches a sunni muslim who believes in sharia law?

Sjws will call out all that's wrong in the world (in their eyes) but are blind to any atrocity that muslims are responsible for.

Why? I have never been able to figure that one out.

>169.21 ……………… Yazidi or Christian, all children, aged 1 to 9 years
169 American dollars? Fuck, that's a great price.
>Where can I buy a pure virgin loli and raise her to be a perfect wife?
Literally any Arab country. The only problem is you'd then have to live in some Arab shithole.

You have $500 to spend in slaves, how would you spend it?

please save them Sup Forums...

>ISIS Enshrine a Theology of Rape

>He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

>“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity.

>“He kept telling me this is ibadah,”she said, using a term from Islamic scripture meaning worship.

>“He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, ‘What you’re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.’ And he said, ‘No, it’s allowed. It’s halal,’ ” said the teenager, who escaped in April with the help of smugglers after being enslaved for nearly nine months.

Source:

>they're all covered up so you don't know what they look like

Exciting, it's like gambling

>One 34-year-old Yazidi woman, who was bought and repeatedly raped by a Saudi fighter in the Syrian city of Shadadi, described how she fared better than the second slave in the household — a 12-year-old girl who was raped for days on end despite heavy bleeding.

>“He destroyed her body. She was badly infected. The fighter kept coming and asking me, ‘Why does she smell so bad?’ And I said, she has an infection on the inside, you need to take care of her,” the woman said.

>Unmoved, he ignored the girl’s agony, continuing the ritual of praying before and after raping the child.

>“I said to him, ‘She’s just a little girl,’ ” the older woman recalled. “And he answered: ‘No. She’s not a little girl. She’s a slave. And she knows exactly how to have sex.’ ’’

>“And having sex with her pleases God,” he said.

Source:

inb4 news headline " Sup Forums male losers blah blah blah want to buy Muslim women "

Those fuckheads have a monopole on slaves and don't use their market power, they could easily get double the price if they shorten the offer.

>breitbart says $130 - $170 for anyone under 20
>that pic has signs $200 and over

so which is it

All the lolis, as young as are available.

Kinda hot

Sup Forums should liberate the loli slaves

create an academy and teach them to be conservative right-wing gals

I'm sure you can haggle after inspection

Girls shouldn't be in schools. Girls being forced into schools where they don't is one of the things lrd to the problems we have now.

screenshotd for future use...

>Sup Forums should liberate the loli slaves
create an academy and teach them to kill ISIS?
>fixd

This makes me rage as a Muslim. But for very selfish reasons.

I am a virgin. I know I'm on Sup Forums and that makes it default, but bear with me. I am not allowed to do it with anyone but my wife. No one but my wife whose parents have to approve of me and who has every right to reject me if she doesn't want me. It's harsh.

If this shit was Halal, I wouldn't be a virgin. I wouldn't care. I would go to town with a thousand dollar hooker and do everything from anal, to eating out her ass, force fucking her face and and fisting her birth orifice. Also, we would hold hands in public and go antique-ing. Do you know why this frustrates me? I am male. I have gone through girlfriends and have been invited into bed and every time I cite this particular aspect of my religion it creates tension until it breaks it. All except for one really good relationship which I had cold feet over.

I CANNOT have sex with anyone that isn't my wife and hasn't accepted my proposition to her. I just. Fucking CAN'T. I will BURN in fucking HELL, according to the Al Qur'an, if I so much as get a CONSENSUAL BLOWJOB. These people are going out raping and having free sex saying that it's Islam? Fuck them.

If one of them can send one of their guys one way and tell me how this works, I'd put a fucking needle through his eye. You think I don't want to indulge in my carnal urges? I fucking do. I want to walk up to a chick in a bar and just have a fucking dirty do in a bathroom stall, but you know what? I CAN'T. So fuck ISIS for saying this shit is Halal.

I don't see them fulfilling that Jihad ruling which tells them to take care of their parents. Pissants. Meanwhile I'm here eating Mom's cooking and enduring Dad's eye-rolling at when I'm going to settle down.

>liberate the loli slaves
no
females are property almost every religion says that.
that is the one thing i respect Islam for keeping up.

>he got cucked by a jewish "holy book" designed to destroy sand people and allow jews to infiltrate and subvert the median empire

What a retard, join positive christianity/the church of enoch and realize the jews have destroyed our religion

We are the religion now

Will they deliver to NJ?

greats prices

so was it 9 months or 11 months?

>muh 6 gorillion

Don't sell yourself short, you're not a virgin. You can count all those goats

Why don't you marry a woman then? Sheesh.

Come join the rest of the world, you will like it.

1-9 wrong
10 - up (because they start puberty earlier in shit hole countries) I don't give a fuck
All women are evil all women are whores. Not my opinion that's a woman's.
They don't give a fuck about truth or virtue unless it's suits them in the moment, unless there father has ground long term thinking into them and even then they're all delusional narcissists

So again, why am I supposed to care?
Let me ask how many women give a damn about men that don't have money, fame or power who isn't in there family?

What are the best deals on Black Friday?

so...is this on Ebay or something.......asking for a friend

Hahahaha at least they know how to price the pussy accurately

>not selling men
What are they, homophobes or something?

>1-9 wrong
Why? Girls are made to get fucked, doesn't matter how young.

>>$126.91 ………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 10 to 20
>>$84.60 .………………. A Yazidi or Christian woman, aged 20 to 30
H-h-hows the shipping fare?

>create an academy and teach them to kill ISIS?
I thought that was implied

A day in my liberated loli slave academy would start with breakfast and sport, followed by literature and history, followed by lunch, followed by arithmetic and finally natural sciences.

Then in the evening, the students are allowed to make use of the commons-grounds as they will, while adhering to the rules of the academy, such that they present themselves as young gentlewomen. This is also the time during which students can participate in clubs such as more sport, rifles and marksmanship, debate, trades of the workshop, and cooking and gardening.

This would be the rule six days of week with Sunday being a day of reverence and rest. As students progress they graduate their classes and spend their later years at the academy honing their interests in preparation to enter society.

>wanting an OLD HAG
>not fresh loli kitty

>mfw cheaper than my masturbation macheen

we should sell our women there

If anything, Islam is post-Christianity. It acknowledges Isa A.S. (Jesus), but even more so dedicates itself to Maryam (The Virgin Mary) and her strength. Although you can argue that Musa (Moses) is a huge presence, too.
Can't even if I went off the deep end and did it. Punishment is still burning Hell.
I would've. I... got cold feet when she proposed and said she'd be willing to convert if I showed her the details of how to. I fucked it up and for some stupid reason, friend-zoned her within six months.
Doing what? Unmarried Sex? I like my eternity not spent being cooked by the flames, thanks.

Islam was literally created by a Jew (muhammed) who moved to the deserts and used his knowledge of subversion to present himself as the prophet of desert retards and then use the religion as a foundation to erode and destroy the babylonian and median empires.

can I order one online?
fucking ISIS is sitting on a gold mine over here.

>spend about 90 on a 22yo
>just have her be my meido
>have her in full meido dress
>if a relationship develops it develops

Bet I could get a human rights advocacy group to help me on this. We could buy them up and create a humane meido trade.

There is no Allah and Muhammad was a pedo schizo

And islam apologists will tell us it's not a pedo religion. kek.

because except in rare case of hormone disorders they can't have kids that young, also can cause physical damage that can limit or end reproductive integrity

>willing to convert

From what? Reminder, converts usually re-convert after a few years. You might've saved yourself.

What do Turks think about their Christian heritage? For most of Anatolia, they've been Christian longer than Muslim.

fugg thats cheap

When you report a newspaper to the BBB for using bait-and-switch tactics to sell its child slaves.

One Yazidi, one Christian 1-9 to raise as future sex slaves
One 10-20 as wife
One 40+ as maid
Sits at $506

>they can't have kids that young,
So? Sex isn't just for making babies, y'know.
>also can cause physical damage
That's why you don't be stupid about it trying to put it in a hole what's too small. Just cause you can't put it in a 3yo's kitty don't mean you can't do other sex stuff with her.

All of ISIS' actions are ok for "REAL ISLAM"

Read this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maria_al-Qibtiyya

Just kill yourself pedo.

kek

>Christian heritage?
It is like asking Nazis what they think about their Jewish heritage. Our genetical ancestors may be Christian but our culture isnt.

Good fucking Lord your post is nauseating. Fuck off.

He was from the Bani Israil. He wasn't a Jew or Jewish. In fact, his Uncle was more likely a Christian that refused to convert than a Pagan.
Well, you're not a Muslim, so you have to believe that, I guess.
It's not, but if you wanna keep calling me pedo go ahead. Not like I can stop you.
Re-converts usually lose the faith after the passing of their spouse, actually. It's a sad thing, but that's neither here nor there.

Also, she was an Agnostic and a Minnesota native doing her education in Australia. I don't know much about her parents other than her Dad, who was a pretty cool guy, but she was definitely agnostic. Didn't stop her from pushing the boundaries of my religion by giving me sports bra and spats morning cuddles in my dorm, though.

Shit man, and I get payed Friday. What's this website?

>Where are the #WomanMarch for this?

There is none. "It their culture, and we should all respect it"

22 yo? Why not 14, when the pink fruits are still fresh.

Interesting. Are most young Turks religious?

Muslim men can marry non-Muslim women, so she didn't really need to convert.

I'm a Christian and I'm 'secretly' dating an Iraqi Muslim girl, but her parents will never let us marry. :(

Leftists doesnt care women rights nor islamic culture. They only want to destroy civilization. Pic very related.

Madeline Albright is listing for 5.99 "Buy it Now" on eBay.mecca today

Turkey is conservative country but irreligiousity is spreading. Young Turks who grew up with internet are much more secular than old folks.

Isn't "temporary marriages" a way to do it tho? Muta' or something

It is only allowed in Shia.

22 is like a magic number for me. It's been good to me in Vegas.

I really just want a meido close to my age at the end of the day, tho.

Triggered feminists detected.

Following the goals of Atatürk is good.

I wish you guys the best, man. Islam will only bring your society down.

Actually, Muslim men/women can marry Ultraorthodox Jews and Ultraorthodox Christians. The problem is that she was an agnostic. You should have no problem if you're an Ultraorthodox Christian.

...Which is, in practice, practically Muslim.

Without the praying part or the cow pittance.

Why don't you become atheist if you want to be free?

H-how old are you? (19 here) I didn't realize so many old fogies used this website.

I'm almost 23.
Don't forget, you're here forever.

22's nothin, I'm 25 here

it just gets worse

Come home brown man.

Just got to 27.

I've reached the stage where a stable relationship matters more than physical appeal, but both still matter so I still have some physical standards.

You will be here some day, child.

Why? Allah SWT has given me breath, a loving - if sarcastic family - and everything that is on this world is easily attributable back to Him. We as humans are the only ones that make it bad for ourselves, but we forget that everything in this world is temporary and easily able to be taken back as it is given. I am thankful for the chance to try and put my best foot forward, even if I don't always make the right call. That is on me.

God designed and nurtured this garden. Why would I want to turn back on the one who planted the seed and allowed it to make its own way? I believe in Allah SWT and His rulings. They are always there for a reason.

This is the first time I've been on Sup Forums since the election. Don't you guys go to Uni or have a job?

Isis is shia? So this things are halal to them. Why muslim user butthurts then? They acting according their religion. Or shia islam somehow not a real religion now?

>newfag doesn't know Sup Forums was founded in 1993

>Don't you guys go to Uni or have a job?

That's rude.

Do you believe in evolution?

>Don't you guys go to Uni or have a job?
H-yeah, because we're all functional human beings here. I'm on my way to my job that I have right now.

>when you have to sell your sex slaves in your mortal enemy's currency

Isis isnt shia. I dont think they do mutah.

>Why muslim user butthurts then? They acting according their religion.

They believe that America created isis only for make muslims look like shit. Most of them dont know those disgusting rules. They genuinely believe Islam is a religion of peace.

>25 year olds frontin' like they old or some shit
y'all niggas young, practically babies fresh from the crib, enjoy that shit while you can niggas

God save us

Got a decent career, just have fucky hours that leave me free when everyone else is working and visa versa.

I'm at my job, I manage a web development shop. This evening I have lab at uni.

I browse while waiting for publishing etc.

Which part? That animals and creatures adapt to their surroundings for constant improvement and survival by trying to be one step ahead or the one where man comes from ape?

inshallah, my brother

>take a gamble. It's got a girl penis.
fuck my life.

Well, I'm a Roman Catholic and I follow the Church teachings (which socially are similar to Islam in terms of abortion, homosexuality, contraception, modesty, etc. Except the part where I see Jesus as God rather than a prophet).

Those are kind of same thing. Man comes from ape.

If you take your slave to Sharia court the seller will be pay you money and give you a new penisless girl.

I'm not kidding.

>Sharia court
Are those actually common in Turkey? I thought most of the country was partly westernized.

I don't know if that's Ultra Orthodox. You can try and look it up yourself because I'm not in the know about that kind of thing. I think the acknowledgment of the Pope as His emissary is a testy one, but don't take my word for it.

Whatever you say, bud. If anything, we evolved with them. Not from them, but that's your belief and I'll respect that.

Without the goverment and white knights this article shows the real value of women.
They cant do shit in rough conditions.

>it's not real islam
Top kek, go fund some abu sayyaf, goatfucker.