If Trump makes this statement saying he will put the money to make the water great again

If Trump makes this statement saying he will put the money to make the water great again.

I will lose my shit. This would be so amazing.
I would be shaking like the libs kek

Liberals would either be forced to admit he did a good thing for minorities or they would treat this as a bad thing and that would call the black community to turn on them. Win-Win situation.

we need to meme this

If they release this, black people will be frustrated

BUT THEY WILL NOT SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP INSTEAD

Not supporting one side does not equal support for the other

Also the Palestinians need the money ey more than the people of flint Michigan

Someone call Trumps advisers

Libs are just gonna call him a virtue signaller, or make snarky posts where they say "oh you donated $221 million to flint but you also refused to rent apartments to black people??? *sips tea*"

There is no warming up to these people, they have it in for Trump, even if he cures cancer they will still think he's a genocidal baby rapist. But it will be good in the end, because people will see how crazy the left has gotten lately

>non country terrorist state needs the money
For what, more rocks?

It wouldn't be warming up. More like forcing their hand.
Either they report it as positive and are forced to admit he's not literal Hitler.
Or
Try to spin it and shit on the people of flint in the process.

>Also the Palestinians need the money ey more than the people of flint Michigan

45 mil of it is for buying gas from israel

>Terrorist state
If he gave the money to Hamas it would be terrorism
But Palestine needs food, hospitals and money for infrastructure

>anyone from Palestine would ever support anything Israeli
Unless you are the scum of the earth and turn on your own people then none of those Palestinians are buying from israel

The left would call it an act of white supremacy, an attempt to bend the black populace to his will by fixing the pipes.

How many more times will I have to endure this? How many more times will we all have to endure this annoyance.

Jesus Christ, I'm so fucking sick of hearing people over react about this presidency. Why can't people just get over it and move on with their lives? Trump has been in office, and has done nothing but good, yet everyone still thinks it's litterally the end of the world.

I can't go anywhere without hearing something about Trump, Hilter, Nazis Facism.. blah blah blah. Fuck man! Just shut true fuck up please! It's just another election, things with change little, just like they do every time a president changes. FUCK!

SPREAD THIS EVERYWHERE!!!

>But Palestine needs food, hospitals and money for infrastructure
well they should stop buying guns and buy food then.

Done

>Palestinian needs the money for infrastructure
And Flint Michigan doesn't
#obamadoescareaboutblackpeople

Shit,
*doesn't care
I guess we need schools too
Where's kayne on this

>Terrorist sand niggers need the money so they can stir up more shit with their kike neighbors

Fuck off. Also, Palestine isn't a real country :^)

You help your own citizens first.

t. Ahmed Mahmoud ibn Muhammad

#makewatersafeagain

Except this time God has become our leader. Hail The Great Creator.

>Palestine isn't a real country :^)
Palestinians are closer to the original biblical Hebrews than the current Ashkenazi Jews oppressing them

>How many more times will we all have to endure this annoyance.

it will continue as long as he is president. if he can take it, then we can too.

The more they talk like this the more likely he is to be reelected.

Just keep that in mind.

mmmhmm dem slippery lyte skyn nukkas ami ryte pol? dey fukkin wit uz dark kangz

FUK OBAMA!
dat nigga dont give me free kool-aid

start a meme like #puttheEPAtowork, scolding them for being obsessed with climate change instead of real problems and a petition for trump to solve the flint crisis

if Trump fixes Flint's water he'll be elected in a Nixon/Reagan type landslide

Why the fuck do you care about what Palestine needs? That's like sending tanks and fighter jets to ISIS, because 'they need them more than you do'

Trump will reallocate this money for flint because America first.

Would be better if he announced that billions in aid to Israel would be devoted instead.

>good schwartzes complain about the 221 million going to Palestine in 8 years, pay no attention to the 3 billion going to Isreal yearly.

Hamas effectively IS Palestine. Any "aid" you give them will help Hamas, if not go directly to them.

Could be because one of them is the most important ally of USA in the middle east, and one is a failed terrorist state.

> important ally of USA

Oh yeah, there's Saudi Arabia too. Go somewhere else to cater to Mohammeds, cuck.

do you know nothing whatsoever about geopolitics? just about everything pallies are allowed to buy comes from Israel

bump

Nope
It's like sending aid to the people taken over by isis

Yea u rite
But it's not all going to Hamas
They are a small portion of palestine

Yes but that's even more of a reason to send them aid
So they don't have to support their oppressors

>more than the people of flint Michigan
You are a despicable American.

AMERICA FIRST
AMERICA FIRST

You are a despicable human

No, they don't.

Palestine doesn't need $200M from us. Period. I would rather that go towards the U.S. than some kikes.

>Palestinians
>kites
You have it all wrong, my friend

>palestinians
>kikes
pick one

>Make the Water Great Again
It will be done
CHECK MY DIGITS

I'd rather burn the money than give it to niggers. Niggers in those cities literally refuse to pay for water.

So we should effectively fund a terrorist state just because a small portion of the proceeds might go to the people of Palestine?
Just because PETA occasionally helps animals doesn't mean I'm going to fund their kill shelters

You have it reverse

You don't get it? This isn't like the other times, the cultural war is reaching its peak, these years are going to define the future of you country and maybe the world.

Jews don't led most aid trough and often destroy it before letting it pass their checkpoints.

They are milking every donation and aid to Palestine by making them pay horrendous prices ef exclusive Jewish vendors only, even for stuff they could produce or access themself like water, concrete or electricity.

gonna need a re roll on that one buddy

also, pizzagate is real >> pizzagate israel

Its the same. Either you come from Palestine or you are an immigrant. There is no such thing as a country "Israel". Thats past history and mythology. This so called "State of Israel" is a kike invention to lay claim on Palestine.

You started out well: most blacks will never support Trump.

Then you ended by dropping a huge smelly turd: The PA uses part of that money to make payments to Terrorists in prison and to reward their families. For that, please KYS!