70% of English men related to King Tutankhamun

Excuse me, Excuse me sir?
*straightens tie and flat cap*
Would you please slow down for a second?
*waves politely*
I was rather interested in what you had to say earlier
*offers to shake your hand*
Is it really true? I just cannot believe it
*Offers you a mint humbug*
Who would have thought that this was the case?
*Looks at the nearest pub*
And you were the one to say this?
*Donates generously to a charity box*
Wait a second, repeat yourself a moment?

We were actually ancient Kings and what not?

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

Well, it would appear that we are in fact, the Eternal Kanglo. Please do not appropriate our culture, Egypt is not getting its priceless treasures back and its about time you give us the respect we deserve on this board for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WIn_ActOnqA
youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM
hamiticunion.proboards.com/thread/38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> Eternal Kanglo
holy kek

>WE WAZ KINGS
Sup Forums needs to stop nigering out. Admit it white people had no history in the ancient era.

> Eternal kanglo.
I lost.

JUST

CHECKED
Eternal Kanglo confirmed

WE

holy shit, he is an anglo!

>Eternal Kanglo
>Trips
Well played

>Newsflash: Every human is related to every other human

1/200 men are directly related to Genghis Khan, so what?

blogs.discovermagazine.com/gnxp/2010/08/1-in-200-men-direct-descendants-of-genghis-khan/#.WIn_ActOnqA

>70% of English men related to King Tutankhamun
well this explains why inbreeding is such a hugh thing in england

Fucking kek

>oi lady what u mean now oim a fara
>sly won arntcha
>ye beh-ah watch ye mouf when u tok tu me im a fara now innit

But this can't be, don't you have spawning pools in bongland where people just magically appear?

Also:
>Eternal Kanglo

kekked and chekked

Digits confirm what you get out of being a slave of the Beady Empire. The Pyramids are a monument to hierarchy and slavery.

Easily one of the best played minor villains in DW

DELET THIS

it looks like an average sjw "woman".

RARE

Truly an Anglo.

The remain 30% are paks

Proof england is not white

The jealousy and hatred of your betters is showing brit/pol/, and none other than a jealous, snivelling KRAUT to lead the charge.

While you were chewing twigs and dying from abrasions in the forests, we were building Pyramids.

Ergo we created KEK.

Who is this knob goblin? 10/10

>Panama
>rare

Choose one

I am not sure my perfidious eternal enemy.

You saved my OC, lol it still bothers me I forgot to erase the bit of the Mosley pic over the statue.

WE WUZ KANGLOS GOOD SIR

>>WE WAZ KINGS
>Sup Forums needs to stop nigering out. Admit it white people had no history in the ancient era.

Ahem

Tara

Newgrange

Newgrange is one of the best examples in Western Europe of the type of monument known as a passage-grave or passage-tomb
According to the most reliable Carbon 14 dating techniques, Newgrange was constructed around 3200 BC. This means it is at least 600 years older than the Giza Pyramids in Egypt, and 1,000 years older Stonehenge.

Newgrange is built with 200,000 tons of material.
It has been estimated that its construction would have taken 30 years using a workforce of approximately 300.

newfag

>cane is on wrong side for that kind of impairment

This isn't news to intelligent people

Ramses the Great had natural red hair, not a common trait among googles

I miss that show so much. It used to be about peaceful conflict resolution, intelligence, and quick witted ingenuity. Every season I noticed the left narratives creeping into the scripts.

BEADY DEATHMASKS

>R1b1a2

Which nomenclature are they using?

That can either mean R-V88, which is common in Africa, or R-M269, which is common in Europe.

It is easy to get confused about this because they change it all every few years.

R-M269.

It definitely implies that King Tut was of direct patrilineal Western Euro descent, but I'd rather know what his autosomal admixture was, to know if he were more closely affiliated with modern Europeans or sandniggers.

The whole 70% are related stuff is disingenuous.
I'm R-M269, does that really count me as a "relative" of him in anything but the broadest terms?
My cousin born of my dad's sister, we don't have the same y-DNA haplogroup, does that mean he's more distantly related from me than I am to Tut?

I want ancient egyptians to be genotyped for autosomal admixture. That's what really matters.

Anglos can be fucking mummies too.
Google John Torrington.

>When Torrington died he was one of three sailors to succumb before the Franklin expedition disappeared into the vapors of time. His icy tomb was chiseled into nearly five feet of frozen permafrost on Beechey Island. Investigators still searching for clues to the Franklin mystery exhumed Torrington’s body in 1984 (with his family’s blessing).

>What they found was a corpse that likely looked almost exactly as it had when he had been laid to rest over a century before. The lifeless eyes remained bright and milky blue, the skin was yellowed and bruised but barely decomposed. If anything else, John looked more sleepy and cold than dead. Fellow sailor John Hartnell was buried nearby and showed equally good signs of preservation, still sporting a long shock of black hair and chin stubble. in 1825, old John is in better shape then most of his contemporaries.

WOS

THICC

Is that Tom Shillue on the right?

>Eternal Kanglo

>the Eternal Kanglo
top fucking kek
also nice trips, friend.

I thought it was the Mediterraneans who were related to him?
Oh well

oldest chav

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

youtube.com/watch?v=fQy-pJDVCSM

R1b entered Europe from the Russian steppes, so his lineage could be from anywhere after that.

Anglos BTFO

Wrong

Sorry that was just for

just a football injury that is lad

R1B probably, very common for that Region at that time.

KANGZ
but
you know
actually kings

yeh, because 70% of English men are Arabs :^)

R1B is not Arab, you illiterate emu.

SUPER ANGLO

>We actually wuz kings
sheeeeittt

to be fair, most of us were lowly villeins and serfs.

haha.serfing villeins. surfing villains. mad bants.

We were kings and shite

the mobile version of dailymail is shit so I didn't actually read

I didnt either.

>Around 70 per cent of Spanish and 60 per cent of French men also belong to the genetic group of the Pharaoh who ruled Egypt more than 3,000 years ago.

>Among modern-day Egyptians this haplogroup contingent is below 1 per cent, according to iGENEA.

kek modern egyptians are nothing but arab rapebabies

Sir I would fancy Bovril.and hot water

WE APPEAR TO BE OF LEADERSHIP AND WHAT NOT!

that happened on every country

r. portuguese rapebaby

That makes North Africa IN FACT rightful European clay.

Let's colonize.

>Eternal Kanglo

Fucking classic.

>WE WUZNT KINGS
Laughing my ass off.. how will black people respond to this?

>kek modern egyptians are nothing but arab rapebabies
to be fair, it's probably more likely that king tut was a yuro rape-baby or intermarriage-baby, and that the lower castes in egypt were less euro than him.

>Laughing my ass off.. how will black people respond to this?
simply by claiming that by the same measure (y-DNA haplotyping), Ramses III would be considered african, as his y-DNA haplogroup is a common google haplogroup.

>We were actually ancient Kings and what not?
fuck yeah son. our forefathers conscious

>Would you please slow down for a second?
>*Donates generously to a charity box*

lmfao actually does look like one of us
what is this shit

for what it's worth, here's someone completely dismantling a cornerstone of the KANGS myth.

hamiticunion.proboards.com/thread/38

n-no you

>>kek modern egyptians are nothing but arab rapebabies
to be fair, it's probably more likely that king tut was a yuro rape-baby or intermarriage-baby, and that the lower castes in egypt were less euro than him.

I don't think he looks black.

This explains everything desu.

>Cheers love!

So what you are saying is, we were kings and whatnot?

If you would excuse me sir,
*pours second cup of tea*
but are you under the presumption
*sings god save the queen*
that us ole chaps here
*savors crisps with malt vinegar*
are quite frankly
*admires stained teeth*
and in all honesty
*leaves the european union*
royalty?

how the fuck is r1b so prevelant in iberia and the british isles yet ppl look so different

he's not black. the egyptians weren't blacks. they wuz not kangs.
see i said that they were less euro than tut, that doesn't mean they were more negro than tut.

my belief is that the ancient egyptians are closest to modern day arabs, and horner africans (although horner africans will have subsequently inherited an amount of subsaharan admixture through genetic drift that wasn't present in egyptians).

any white euro, OR negro admixture, was likely uncommon and not representative of the general population or consistent within the ruling class of egypt throughout their ages.
one, because western euros and ancient egyptians were so far removed from each other,
the other, because the ancient egyptians fucking HATED niggers as testified by their disdain for nubians and other nilotic trash that they enjoyed warring with, killing, enslaving etc.

oh that's easy. R1b's commonality in western europe is likely a carry-over from western celtic cultures which were subsequently linguistically subsumed by romance and germanic people/cultures.
insular celts and celtiberians were probably fairly close to one another 2000 years ago, but since then, britain has got a good dose of nordic/germanic genes,
whereas the iberians got the umayyad caliphate and had moors, berbers and gyppos rag them.

>it's this thread again

>He doesn't want to be a KANG
Wots rong wiv u?

we want to be intellectually honest. no point in ridiculing nigs for thinking they were kangs if we fall for the same shit.

Most of England is U106 from Germanic invasions, not L21

>Taking dailymail seriously
>ever

British "rational thinking" everyone, should've nuked the country twice, desu.

55% of Finns are related to Rurik, founder of Russia and the Gediminid kings of Polish-Lithuanian commonwealth.
At least Rurik was white unlike Dunekoonhamon.

Rapefucking was a holy tenet of Indo-European culture.
Indo-Europeans didn't care if they were rapefucking brown ass Iberian bitches or some cumskinned ginger albinos in British isles.

>my belief
implying any of the words that follow have any value whatsoever.

Article says British men, not dirty English pakis.

KEK!

OI M8 U WOT? U FUKKIN WOT M8?

70% means all arabs, pakis and blacks that live in England.

*No*

Yeah, we're talking about English men you disgusting cuck Celt brown eye'd shit bag.

That man is of Norman ancestry, you dirty little bald Anglo. Holy shit lol.