What is best way to destory this nation?

what is best way to destory this nation?

Give me advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/80542212
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

leftism, read your alinski

Somehow convince the government to let the muslims in.
But don't, cause I like living here

Tax the shit out of their corporations and destroy the economy

Just wait until VR becomes a thing.

Teach them English - wrong.

feminism and immigration.

the one-two punch.

Stay the course. 33% of your entire population will be dead in 25 years and your birthrate is desolate to say the least.

This is an EXCELLENT documentary which depicts the issues of reproduction in "your" Nation.

vimeo.com/80542212

Let the jews rule your banks, your media and your country.

Pachinko

wait

low birth rate + time = Japan dies

look young nippon-chan. Poeple all around the world have problems, some got there GF pregnant, others live in debt, etc...

Just embrace the nippon, go learn how to forge samurai sword sell them online for thousands of bucks and waste your money on big titties and whores :)

PS: Just nuke it again if your so into it... Buddha would be mad.

lol best Japanese apocalypse

Provide you country with welfare and healthcare
Import a bunch of unemployable disease ridden cavemen who breed like rabbits
Sit back and watch the "first world" burn

Then eat a healthy diet of fat, butter and corn syrup and make sure your daily caloric allowance is a minimum of 5000kcal.

Infest it with Chinese.

Bomb and bomb make end of war

Ni hao! NEVER FORGET NANKING.

try attacking USA again see what happens

Allow Muslim immigration

They're already attacking you by turning young white men into anime and hentai loving basement dwelling neets

Open the borders

Bomb landmarks and museums, throw plagues on crop fields, sabotage factories and kill the emperor.

NANHOAX you mean.

just sit back and collect hikkibux, your nation is literally dying off already

This
Japan doesn't stand a chance against Gojira

The BEST way to ruin us is to NEVER come here and grace us with your WONDERFUL whiteness.

We can't possibly survive without your white culture and ideas. So please never come here to doom us.

How's life in Japan? I assume all the good jobs are extremely selective and competitive? I heard it's hard to find a decent place to live as well as no one is dying or being born.

you cannot outside of straight war
the Japanese are against anything non-Japanese
Marxist, kikes and Marxist kikes fear the Samurai

Why would you want to?
>1 post by this ID

It's already destroyed. Keynesianism has destroyed the economy and has put it into a several trillion dollar debt hole. And "womanomics" that liberals love to praise has destroyed the family and made the birth-rate below 1.5.

You have a massive wave of (pension-)dependent elderly that will swallow the last wealth and productivity of the nation. YAY!

But don't worry, you still have voting. That'll solve everything, as it has proven.

*sigh*

It's horrible and racist, and trains never stop delaying because all the suicides and it rains blood every monday. Make sure to never come.

Are you an english teacher?

Advocate diversity

While the older generation dies off, flood it with commie-loyal Chinese who, after 20 or so years of silent immigration, transform the country into a Chinese vassal state.

more of your people people driving

War with usa

it doesn't need to be chinese, they only need to be commies from any place in the world

shit, losing a war with america is a fast track to success

Japan is a tiny overcrowded country with a population of 127 million. Are you saying that in 25 years population will be "only" 84 million? Why exactly is this issue?

Japan is as big as Montana, is it a significant issue that the population of Montana is only 1 million instead of 127 million?

because we need a healthy young population of jap men to fight the chinks for us

Go on a killing spree and try to ruin japans reputation so people who might wanted to go there would be repulsed and then an hero leaving a note that you killed yourself because the country is shit

Lunch: two hours to hunt whale

>it's racist

what's the problem though

Let jews command it.

How come all Nip posters are just Americans settled in Japan?
Where is all the Samurais???

If youre whiteboy then youre being plain stupid
If not, fuck off dirty chink

Nuke them again...and again, and again, and again.

Allowing the entry of many Colombians to Japan

Put jews in positions of power in the media and banking indistries

Don't value nationalism

Destroy pride in the oldest race nation on earth

maybe in the cyber cafés

They dont speak pale nigger

Truly gods chosen people

masturbating with their body pillows and manga.

Elect jews in your government.

For his own experience, though. I'm not headed to Tokyo anytime near.

Destroy the middle class.

Because Japan has been built to sustain 120+ million. If it almost halved to 84 million, then that means that a massive chunk of its tax base diminishes, and about half of the country will be abandoned wasteland, with no funds for infrastructure. And all of the old people who die off will have sucked up the last wealth of the nation through pensions.

Third world countries can cope with big population losses, as they get so little tax revenue from each person anyway. But every western countries need to have a general size of their population, for example Sweden needs about 7 million tax payers to be sustained as a prosperous nation, Norway needs about 4 million. etc... The United States would probably need 200-250 million tax payers to sustain the infrastructure of the land.

>200-250 million tax payers

kek. I wish that many people actually paid taxes

Good
Just avoid japan, it will die out pretty fast with time
Leave the tumor alone and it will fall off in this case

Me too, but that is what you need to sustain your massive infrastructure networks, police forces etc...

You don't have even close to that, so you run a massive deficit.

How's Japan a problem? Their neighbours are 10000 times worse.

Yep. We need to cut spending at this rate... unless we somehow shed dead weight.

Let muslims in.
Guaranteed 100% success.

mass convertion to islam. you can destroy other countries around you with islamic kamikaze too

2chan

>Destroy the nation

Lol, read the history of Japan first. They are one of the most agressive mothefuckers in this world.

*islamikaze

sarin gas attacks in subway Tojo

I see what you're doing Hanzo, clever cunt.

1. Build your nation by importing about ten million Africans
2. Expand your nation into Mexican territory
3. Write a "constitution" based on the weird metaphysical idea that everybody is the same and the governent can't favor any particular group, culture, or religion
4. Open up immigration from the third world

>Japanese
>Equality

For a second I thought that was the Prince of Wales exploding with the rest of Force Z.

Checked

Kek speaks from the void

They're on 2Chan.

nukes failed
nature tried and failed
feminism tried and failed
their own goverment tried and failed

i dont really see how can you destroy the japs especially when they have now aika and julia...

let in islam

黒人に彼らの女をハメさせる

Just let things carry on as they are. The Korean yakuza are doing a great job of corrupting and rotting the heart out of Japan.

watch more hentai