Tfw you realize lefties make better wifes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are lefty women so much hotter than right wing women????????

I'll have what you're smoking

based of how she ended
> lesbian
>feminist
>sjw
>pc

The chance of her dad going on HER cabin is pretty high

>no signal or wifi
>still posting on social media

yeah the whole 'wife' thing goes alot better when the husband actually has a shred of respect for women, and actually treats them like human beings that contribute to your life.
Right wingers act like fucking cave men who cant understand why every woman they look at isnt sucking their dick or popping out babies.
Also. Right wing women are out of their gold-digging minds. They would leave you in a heartbeat.

you know the answer to that.
Lefties are 'open minded' and 'think for themselves' that kind of attitude breeds confidence. A confident woman who eats healthy, is sexy.
...Right wing MEN, like their women to not talk back, stay in the kitchen. Make me dinner, make me a baby. Dont complain, vote for trump, hate niggers, love dixie. And right wing women feel like they have to do all this shit just to keep their ever-so-important MAN around.
A woman whos depressed, controlled and make to look pretty for your grand dad after her mid-day burger king fest isnt sexy. its just sad.

and yet the vapid whore is still taking selfies of herself on a smartphone.

It's just ugly leftists dragging pretty women into it so they too will become ugly, lonely and bitter catladies.

>roastie catfarmer detected

what? its the exact opposite you dumbass. lefty slutbags make good "friends with benefits" but have horrible conversation as they are dumb cum repositories.

This.

Most liberals mean well and their intentions aren't misplaced

They could just never come to the fact that they've been lied to by things that make up their reality

girls should lean slightly to the left naturally, it is through good dicking they become red pilled.

>Lefties are 'open minded' and 'think for themselves' that kind of attitude breeds confidence. A confident woman who eats healthy, is sexy.

nearly spit out my coffee laughing. Well done. Every left girl i have ever known was a fat tattooed skank. The only women i know that actually stay thin and have basic hygiene are conservative. but nice try hamplanet. Your right abouyt the gold digging though but thats because all women are gold diggers and left leaning ones are too ugly and too stupid to dig in the best places for said gold.

>With no wifi or signal

How the fuck did she upload this pic to her instagram then?

I realized fucking years ago that it's better to have an apolitical or even lefty wife than some right wing bitch.

I am conservative myself but I don't want a heartless bitch wife. Men need to be conservative, women are naturally liberal. If a woman isn't liberal she's fucking broken. Women should not vote, they should just serve their husbands. The best thing is getting a lefty girl and then not red pilling her like a fucking moron, but just turning her into a nice submissive hosuewife and removing her interest in politics. Lefty women are very emotional and caring of others and that just needs to be redirected to be made useful and helpful. Conservative women are a bit heartless. Or, if they are already married then it's because their husband is conservative and we're not talking about them.

The only good conservative women are the ones who say that because their dad was and truly they are apolitical.

dude. that nogf meme must be true.

let me tell you something about women. they hold no true beliefs and convictions. they will say (and actually believe) anything to further their goals. if a blacked star wants something from you, you can have her screaming "fuck niggers" in 24 hours.

they are as moldable as they are manipulative. remember this.

its the opposite

So, how do we redpill her, pol?

All this shows is that even lefty women realize conservative lifestyles make them happiest.

Only once under Schlomo's influence do they deny their instincts.

>implying thicc qt redpilled traps aren't best

Bright hair, beware!

this picture explains the entire pizzagate

your magick game is weak
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synchronicity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

yet she still finds time to take a selfie and gloat about how much better her life is than others

Antifa-fu is cute...CUTE!

Bullshit, left wing women are constantly looking for validation

These white men are dangerous.

(good)

its that green hat girl from the owen shroyer video nice

>I AM SILLY

>traps

That's not a trap.

is this the (((girl))) in the new infowars vids at the protest??? the one eating the cockie?

Hhhhhhhhhnnnnnnggggg

>ywn sniff her sweaty butthole after not having showered in her musty cabin for a week

i would

Warning colors

>eating the cockie
You wish.

Ah, the trolls...

god i love left wing women

the only problem is they're not making babies, they're like heroin, they feel good but they are destructive in the long run

It's literally the opposite.

forbidden fruit m8

>open minded
leftists are currently extremelly narrow minded. They want to shut up every opinions that differ from there. They are more fascists than us in that regard.

Not true at all, my conservative gf cries when she thinks of abortion and loves caring for children and others.

Not sure about the right wing but I have yet to see a good looking leftist. (celebs don't count)

This bitch looks cute but I can guarantee she wouldn't put out good and would bitch you out for just about everything

left wing women are a pain in the arse even before they demand that they can peg you so that you're on equal masculinity or some nonsense

She's a lesbian you dumb fuck

Stop posting this ugly manfaced dyke, you're a pathetic weak man

I'm from WV, If I see her ill twist her nipples real hard for you guys

you guys are falling for they honeypot

this is just another young dumb cunt

>no signal
>no wifi
>instagram

Most men love women who hate them

You're describing normies. Normies of both genders. If you're a bottom feeder, sure, that's what you get.

But if you have a personality of your own and you're skilled at something, you soon meet people like yourself who don't fit into any of these categories. I'm sure you mouth breathers would call that a "centrist" or whatever pigeonhole is reserved for people who confuse you.

No, I think I'd just like someone who agrees with me, not necessarily submissive.

Why would I date and marry someone who is in my ear about every political issue and small choice. Do you really want to argue for weeks on end about abortion when you decide it's baby time?

Rational self-interest bro, why would I risk ruining a marriage with a firecracker of empowerment hellbent on ruthless individualism.

All you've suggested is that left-wing women are incompatible for marriage and then blamed it on the men. Typical modern horseshit. Enjoy your (You)s.

I thought you were going to say something about rape, I read the pic first.
Disappointing desu.

Because you're thinking with a quick fuck, not with long term wife material.

There's a shred of truth in this. If you set yourself up as alpha, provider, traditional husband and father you HAVE to be the breadwinner. Either main or only. You HAVE to be the one who leads, who solves problems, and you HAVE to be the rock the rest of the family depends on.

Your wife isn't going to think you are much of a man if you get depressed or are made unemployed.

I think my wife would stick by me. She is an ex liberal. Your wife is often your only emotional support -you don't talk to the guys about shit like that.

I just don't agree leftie women are better looking. They normally look hideous.

The opposite is true.

OP is simply wrong.

Conservative women are the only ones that are worth your time and money. Make sure she has a good father.

I would love to redpill her and live by her side on comfy house in the farm while raising our perfect kids.

there is not left or right woman.

There are mentally sound woman and mentally ill woman, and both of them can be made worse by leftist beliefs

Fuck yes. This. This was me five years ago.

I'd grab.

everyone is a tourist in the life of everyone else.

Is it just me or is like, 99% of antifa just young, spoiled brats? Idk how they are in other countries but that's how it is here.

>tfw my wife is a doctor sonshe makes 3 times as I do

She still loves cooking for me and being dominated in bed though at least.

Lefties make perfect subservient Muslim wives

Fuck off pajeet. It doesn't count if it was an arranged marriage

why do people take clear bait comments like this seriously.

Leftist women are trash tier. Liberal women are mostly trash tier. Conservative women are amazing.

The best kind of women are those that fully embrace their femininity without reducing it to tropes.

Marriage has always been about give and take.

The mongs on Sup Forums who tell you the man must provide for everything and the wife just sits on the sofa wating ice cream are more to be likely divorced.

Antifafu makes my heart hurt

I want to save her anons.

When will you fuck off and die? You're an abomination.

>leftist women
>think for themselves
>"confident" i.e. not some sort of crippling need for external validation
>eating healthy

choked on my cinnamon toast crunch, thanks lad

>gf

Well there's your answer. She's sucking up to you and trying to fit in like any regular woman does.

She's obviously not going to remain a liberal while she's with you. I am talking about picking up young single girls. Get a liberal one. A single conservative women is going to be just as shit and broken as those hardcore marxist bitches who dye their hair, get fat and worship that Dworkin bitch.

It's not bait and I wasn't talking about left wing extremist feminists. Just talking about your average liberal woman, who's still feminine but she's a bleeding heart liberal who cares to much about refugees. We all know that image of the 3 hot blond German girls with the refugees welcome sign right? They were hot as fuck liberal women.

The problem is they had wrong upbringing and no guidance. All that love they have for people who are seemingly in danger or in a hard place is a good thing for women to have. It's just that the government and media is manipulating them to focus that empathy on enemies and foreigners. A good husband or boyfriend needs to get a girl like that and refocus all her empathy and love onto her family, partner, children and community like it was in classical times.

We have always had liberal women in our white societies. It's just before they couldn't vote and we called them a doting mothers/fierce mothers or church charity workers/nuns.

How did you upload your post from that country?

>catfarmer
Every fucking time, never gets old.

Give em a good bust in the chops and they straighten right up.

My girlfriend is left leaning, I am right wing. We are happy together, and care for each other because we both respect our political point of view. No problem with that whatsoever.

They are generally fat with odd haircuts.

She's a qt, I'd wife her and we'd live in a remote cabin and I'd never let her have internet access.

They definitely both have dyke face. The skinny cute one will wind up about 25 lbs. overweight in the next 4 years.

t. lived with dykes

RARE
A
R
E

Hiding out from rioting charges?

10years of prison sex doesn't appeal?

Now its "lefties make better wives" Bullshit?

Praise Jesus and say "Yisrael Chai" to get me believing!

Because the people you consider leftie women are really just normal women going along with the zeitgeist unthinkingly to fit in.

Most young women are a little vaguely left of centre by default but don't care about it that much, they just want to fit in.

A small % of young women care about left wing politics strongly and and even smaller % care about right wing politics strongly.

Neither of these groups are very attractive. If you look at an actual leftie protest or sit-in it's full of women with gross dreadlock hair (who are white) piercings, tattoos, fat tumblr obesity, etc.

And the women at right wing protests are pretty skanky and White trashy in general too.

/pol9k/ in full force again. pathetic.

Agreed, 99% of women will just say or do whatever they think is currently socially acceptable. Its why so many join in BLM or refugees welcome marches - because the media tells them that is the right to do.

But now the tide is turning, the medias grip is weakening, and more and more women are leaning to the right now because they see its not just fringe neo nazis - its everywhere.

RARE

Lefty women have stupid hair and low self esteem. Even the hot ones are extra crazy self entitled sluts.

You may be thinking of used up women from high school who are single parents. They're lefty too.

Right wing women are aristocratic English rose tier like Lucy Pinder or Rachel Riley.

I'd say this is pretty much it. Women into politics at all are cancer.

But your average women naturally falls a bit left of centre so you say and it's in fashion to be a liberal and virtue signal so most average women are liberals today, but they are like casual liberals who just do it because it's in the in thing and not because they truly care about it.

These casual average liberal women are the best ones to get as a wife. They will abandon their beliefs for yours once you pick them up anyways. A women who's into politics enough to call herself a conservative, which is against the grain, or who goes overly into liberalism to the point of feminism, has something wrong with her and will resist your beliefs and try to maintain her own within the relationship.

LITERALLY perfect facial aesthetics

>ywn longingly gaze at her from a distance in real life

she is pretty cute tho.

also RARE

there is nothing about women worthy of respect

go drown yourself sweetie

How quickly do you think she'd drop the left once she finds out just how much attention she can get from right leaning men.

Most of the left is filled with women and the occasional nu-male, the right barely has any women at all.

I didn't see any decent looking women during that march.