Would my fellow Aussie mates accept me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldton
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post hand big fella
Let's see how White you are

Are you muslim

Fuck off we're full

Didn't you hear? We're full m8. Try our retarded brother Canada, they have plenty of empty land.

>Aussie mates

lol

This.

But Canada is too cold and not as based

Try south Africa then. Best of luck.

Can you not be a generic Canadian shit
poster and just for once try be creative ?
use that brain
for a bit more please!!!

You've never even been to Australia.
You have 0% knowledge of our culture and 1% knowledge of our wildlife dangers. Take a fucking holiday here first and then we can talk and you can make an informed decision.

As an Aussie as long as you make an effort to be a part of our country and culture we usually instantly think of you as a fellow Aussie.

But I want a first world country

Of course you do.

The Greeks brought yoghurt. How could you contribute to the quality of life in Austraya?

Stay off our wellfare. ALso how white are you?

I would do my best to understand your sports, and wouldn't bash on you if you did not watch soccer

>tfw distant relatives in Tasmania in timber business
>kinda wanna just go there and show up at this lumber mill where they have no idea who I am except I have the same surname

Could this work? Calling beforehand would be a decent idea as well, but the idea of helping at my family mill for food and basic living would seem quite interesting.

We gave them this

What kind of climate are you looking for?

Hot summer and almost no rains on winter.
By the coast

I don't even mean that in terms of sports, but if that is your thing sure. I mean I don't follow sports at all. But I mean, for instance, any foreign work mates who aren't purposely sequestering themselves away from us would be accepted pretty quickly, especially if they plan to live here permanently and they become friends with everyone and so on. We pretty quickly absorb people into our groups, I've found.

i'd recommend perth

No we will not accept you.
Fuck off, we are full.

It's a nice place to visit, they might host you a week or two or more. The longer you stay, there more you notice ... problems. I'm not sure how to explain it, economic, drugs, red tape, social, all the problems fucking all of them. we're not as rich as australia but we're certainly first-world.

Today I went here to relax.

Perth is very nice, all the time, consistently. It's the most boring city in Australia. If that is what you like then Perth is great.

Looks like a good place

If you can do labour at the mill that just might work.

Sucks. Literally waited half an hour and had to cancel my order once.

The sushi at Woolworths is all I need though.

canberra holds the most boring title for 100 years running friend.

And what kind of population?
over a million? you've only got one option

else there's all of western australia. and the people there will have dealt with enough boongs to know you are white.

Shit, that one is so boring I forgot about it. Tru enuf mate, Perth is 2nd in that regard.

Doesn't have to be creative, just valid.

Are any of these climates similar to Los Angeles? Sometimes I wanna marry an Aussie and move there so my kids can be bantzlords instead of Muricans stuck in the 60% nightmare. At least we got Trump though.
You guys are cold when we're hot, that still freaks me out for some reason.

I am peanut colour

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldton

OP aren't you worried they'll mistake you for an abbo treapassing on colonised lans and arrest you?

FULL
U
L
L

Shithole, avoid.

Wow that's fucking useful cool, thanks!

Is that wine in bags? lol what a bust!

Homemade wine off the streets, that'll teach 'em

I'd say you were a peanut but I can't argue with those digits.

>when you live in southern chile

fug