>Original Link
hewillnotdivide.us

>Wiki Page
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Un8P2iqzkdE
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start
youtube.com/watch?v=y5oVGQe8Opw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4158972/Shia-LaBeouf-ARRESTED-live-camera.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened? They said shia kicked a bucket of semen and went to jail?

This jerk has been there for hours. How boring can your life be

this faggot is as nacistic as paperboy

Shia probably pays him to be there

these guys are boring af, I'm actually starting to hate this thing cause people just casually go there to act cool and shit, fucking hip kids always ruin everything.

HAHAHA PAPER YEEEAAAAAHHHH

kek !

Says the dude monitoring him

or he's just hoping to meet shia to be one of the cool kids because every body else has

youtu.be/Un8P2iqzkdE

police will divide us

Is it just me, or does this prove that (white) leftists do not know how to have fun? They're all so serious and miserable. Bring a board game or something, $MH

>wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start
im too much of a pussy to test it but is this link safe

It's the wiki of all stream characters and happenings

>wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=start

So far

Had some funny videos of annons dicking around.

Listed a few happenings. Not bad.

>playing a board game in the rain

obviously when it's not raining, it was a nice day yesterday. and the board game was beside the point of my post

isn't it a serious cause tho?

I haven't tuned in since that guy had his face licked. What happenings have occurred? fill me in Sup Forums

Even though Shia gettn arrested is freakn hilarious. I gotta say I want to see more meltdowns like this one
youtube.com/watch?v=y5oVGQe8Opw

babby's first social protest is getting pretty fucking boring desu

I gotta say burgers, after watching Shita's livestream, you have way too many fuckwits roaming free in your country

Has anybody done the "just do it" routine to Shia's face?

As it is with most modern leftism, it's sort of a victim fest. Most oppressed wins the social points. They are supposed to be sad Trump won.

There is no cause, Shia just wanted people to be nice to each other and have unity through political tensions. Funny how leftists have turned it into its complete opposite.

Why isn't Paperfag there today?

>PAPER YEAAAA

guys im started to get addicted to paperposting. it's fucking fun.

the land area is very small not many people can stand there.

haven't been following this, but what is the deal with shia's dad?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3847806/Shia-LaBeouf-s-pedophile-father-skipped-actor-s-Las-Vegas-wedding-s-run-California-police-years-recently-living-party-town-Costa-Rica.html

Was Shia molested as a child too?

No, he drained the sperm from Down's syndrome toddler boys testicles and used it to make cum bagels which he then force-fed to disbled puppies until they puked and cried
The man is an animal

That's a good point, they truly are pathetic.

the cause is to not let him divide us trump. can u stop using the word leftists please.

There is a fucking school bus there. USA is trully doomed. they should be learning geography since they cant point even france in a fucking map.

Why don't you just check æ for HWNDU

Does anybody have a fresh invite for the Discord? The invite on the wiki is expired.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4158972/Shia-LaBeouf-ARRESTED-live-camera.html

"Arrested last night for scratching a passing anti-protestor by grabbing his scarf."

Most first-world headline ever...

And yes, Shia's dad was a piece of shit and Shia was abused as a child.
Many such cases. Sad!

>guys im started to get addicted to paperposting.
i know what you mean. i've spent the last 8 hours paperposting. i think im going to have to-----keep paperposting.

Wuts the nice looking blue truck back there? TV?

Shia has never explicitly said what it's about, he just keeps on saying that he wants unity and for people to be nice. He has stopped people from heckling Trump and Trump supporters. I'll use SJW from now on.

It is a museum too.

"He will not divide us
So he will unite us"

i see they are gone. good one USA. seems like trump is already doing his job.

>the cause
Jesus they've gone full cult

Anyone has the screen cap from when leatherjacket and the other guy explain the arrest?

What exactly happened? Apparently the guy he assaulted was anti-Trump too. Infighting?

#shialaBTFO

Daily reminder that this is a slide threat, a fun one,but slide nonetheless.

Daily reminder that this is loosh farming.

Daily reminder that Shit Le bugs is one of the pizzapupets and don't deserve any of your attention.

Daily reminder that pizzagate is gaining traction in other media and you are not helping.

Daily reminder that this magic is called mirror magic, just put a mirror in front of a monkey and monkey will see and monkey will do.

Daily reminder that Shit Le bugs is a AUTISM like us , he is the perfect distraction for keep our autism in check, he is like us will never stop , disengagement is the ONLY WAY to deal whit him.

ALSO STOP DOXXING YOURSELFS YOU IDIOTS.

I believe this is called a dickwad of libtards

everyone know's who HE is.
enter shia la buff or whatever on google search
bam trump protest!

please gib HWNDU discord link pl0x

Fuck off buzzfeed

That's what the media are inferring, but Shia has never actually said it was directed to Trump. One would assume he means Trump, but as I said, he has defended Trump and Trump supporters against hecklers.

oh those headlines ... the fun thing is : they will never really know why did he punch the kid. And in the end it does not matter, he is being portrayed as a madman.

these faggots and sand negress have less enrgy than Yeb

>wanting unity
>making a chant using words "he" and "divide"

Basic fail. Unless his secret goal is to divide us...

can't wait until styx gets down there and absolutely fucks shit up

ok i get you now .it's getting a little weird to not you the protest. maybe he was talking about something or someone else

Oh hey guys this is still going on? fug.

Styx is all talk

the only time he did that was when he was trying to do damage control after sexually assaulting BrownBro and avoid him pressing charges.

Gonna need a rundown on "paperboy" I missed this one.

Sam Hyde here, posting under a proxy for personal reasons. I'm currently in New York and will be heading down when the most people will be there at twelve

Thats all that matters tbqh
Another trump opposition crushed. And jewlywood triggered.

NO, I'M THE REAL SPARTA....SAM HYDE

Australia shitposting again.
Come on, guys, I thought we were over this.

A-Anyone?

Faggot lying emu fuck.
If Sam Hydel was using a proxy he'd use an American one, and wouldn't need to go ''b-but I am u-using a proxy!''

the paper-pill is no joke

timestamp or gtfo

Styx is fucking awesome, and apparently has studied tai chi according to his latest video.

"A certain person (by inference Trump) may cause us to be angry and bitter towards each other, but we will rise above that pettiness and join together in unity" - that is basically what Shia seems to mean, but he's doing it rather hamfistedly

Bogda mask.
Print. Glue to cardboard. Cut out. Attach rubber string. Wear as a mask. Approach camera.

"Do it! Just do it!" - Shia LaBeouf

It was meant to be vague, to let people interpret it how they want

Perhaps, that could be the case, I don't know

Shia got fucking arrested?

I am just soooo happy this timeline was merged to one where we win all the time.

Agreed. Shia is no great artist, despite his pretensions. But he's sincere and I can't help liking him, especially given his mental issues, and the fact that he just never fit in with the Hollywood crowd.
Banging Megan Fox helps too

Australians really are the worst people.
Every person that has wanted someone to smash the camera or steal something has been from Australia, Brazil, Philippines, and Poland. Nice company you keep.

Wasn't there a video of him screaming at a Trump supporter? It was all over Facebook and people were like "go SLB! White nationalist BTFO!"

Emily Youcis said she is going to show up too, probably in a few days.

HAHAHA PAPER YEEEEEAAAAHHHH

HE WAS OUR GUY THE WHOLE TIME

lol

wwwwwwwwwwwwww

i knew he was waiting for the right moment

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Unbelievable! U-N-D-E-R-C-O-V-E-R user

He thought he was a Sup Forumsack, basically. 'Attacked' his face after he told an user he'd kill him (apparently.)

He announced his arivel half of hour before showing up.
He's /ourblackhatgoldenshadesguy/.

Sup Forums is much better at fucking with those guys than Sup Forums

how can i watch the past full streams? I tried on livestream.com/accounts/23093026/events/6897778/player but it freezes my browser

Get the news elsewhere or fucking lurk Moar you shit these threads up and waste valuable post space

install gentoo

Wasn't he yelling at him because he was spouting 1488 stuff and deliberately antagonising the group with pro-Trump stuff..I by no means am defending Shia, I think he screwed up here and needs to work on his temper, but deliberate antagonism goes against what his "art" is about.

>guy covered his face
>Shia assumed he was a nazi because of it
>Shia attacked guy
>guy was actually anti-trump and was chanting with the rest of the drones

Hear hear

i use windows

The camera is in NYC right?

well memed.

Just a reminder that when chanting and using mantras, the brain (at a subconscious level) is not able to intuitively process negative commands.

I.E. Contrast "We will win!" with "We will not lose!". The second is a very ineffective chant as it is repeated over and over the brain is not able to digest it properly and begins to interpret it as "We will ... lose!"

As these fools have been chanting and acting like a cult they've been whipping themselves up into a frenzy and actually having the opposite effect.... hours and hours of hearing "He will.. divide us!", ..."He will divide us". They are chanting themselves into a zombie closed mindset of even more hatred.