What she said

What she said

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html
nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/
brookings.edu/research/an-analysis-of-out-of-wedlock-births-in-the-united-states/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DOn lemon has a crippling opiate addiction

But that only affects black people, what a fucking racist shitlord.

Interesting how this is only mentioned now.

But when men couldn't back out of pregnancies and women could divorce them and take everything they have and get alimony and child support for decades it was peach perfect then huh?

But they're not making abortions illegal, they're just cutting the USA funding for promoting abortions abroad.
The loudest mouth tend to have the smallest minds.

I completely agree with her.

I dont see the problem here

infact it would help raise awareness for safe sex if you where forced to take responsibility for your actions.

the state stepping in and taking over for single parents was a mistake.

What is deadbeat dad? What is child support?
What is jail time for failing to pay?
What is preferential maternal custody?

Get rid of forced child support and alimony and sure.

I was under the impression that they'd throw you in jail if you don't pay your court ordered child support?

We've already had this thread like 7 times OP.

General consensus is that the proposal is ironically quite reactionary and traditionalist.

1) Then since abortions are legal, get rid of mandatory child support laws so MEN can back out of pregnancies, too!
2) Pro-life groups want to get rid of no-fault divorce, too, so fuck off

>abolishing government funding of abortions = making abortion illegal
u fockin wat partner?

What is free birth control for if you're not going to fucking use it?

>If men can't back out of marriage, women shouldn't be able to either

False equivalence, the women decide whether they get pregnant or not

How about instead of all that we give equal rights on abortion
Right now If a woman wants the child and man doesn't she keeps it and the man has to pay her for 18 years
So if the woman doesn't want child and the man wants it she should have to birth the child give the man custody and pay Him for 18 years.
Make both parents have to sign before an abortion is granted
#equalrights

Who made abortion illegal?

>when you so far down the liberal rabbit hole you come out the other side and start preaching family values

Don't worry the Dems want a pedo faggot to help them guide their way out of the wilderness!!!

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

Wow. I actually agree with her

Is she a racist?

Both should be hung.

thats a fair argument, but since abortions are legal now, I guess we should do away with men having to pay child support :^)

There once was thing called marriage.

WHAT IS CHILD SUPPORT

I agree. I'm fine with that, unless the woman falsely coerces the man or tricks him (hole in condom).

Men should be responsible for their cock, and women should be responsible for their cockhole.

>Men shouldn't be able to either

Why does she hate niggers so much?

BLACK MEN BTFO

They pay out the ass for child support even if they say they dont want the kid.

>thats a fair argument
Only if man has right to abort child too.

>what is child support

more than half the time women bail on men and take half their money plus money of the new cuck she found

but overall a step in the right direction

She's right.

This is some traditional shit

Is she, dare I say, /our guy/?

There is no problem with this desu, it would fix a lot of the problems we have right now

Murder isn't the same as abandonment. Maybe women could marry men and exercise their rights to use birth control when they can afford it.

Women need to be knock off the social pedestal, they are incapable of making the right decisions without the gubermentz or families' helping hand.

Men will only leave pregnant woman who are either, ugly, or sluts (cheaters).

POO

Of course!

So, mandatory dna testing at every childbirth? I can get behind that.

Abortion is about the newly conceived human life having the right to live, not what the mother and father do with their lives.

Literally child support?

She's right

I agree

But that's already in effect, but instead of one man not being able to back out, it's all the male taxpayers collectively needing to bail her stupid ass out.

POO

IN

THE

LOO

This

niggers btfo

Why does she hate black men?

That works both ways.

Men should not be held legally and financially responsible for babies born they do not want.

Women should take on 100% of the responsibility if they choose to have a baby a man does not want. When we get that, we can talk about the other.

I actually agree with this

Don't want children : put a fucking condom and/or take the pill = problem solved

The problem is you can't prove it's a case of a man "getting the woman pregnant" instead of a woman tricking the man to keep him. Then again, if you as a man know you're going to have to be her partner if there's a baby, then you wouldn't stick your dick in her just because she says she's on birth control or physically incapable of becoming pregnant.

Promoting chastity and family values would be a good thing.

Anyway, that rule in a way seems to apply today even though women are allowed to kill babies in the womb any time they want. Because if a woman chooses to keep the baby, the man is going to pay for it unless she decides otherwise. Also, if the woman wants to kill the baby and the man wants to keep it, the man's opinion doesn't matter. After all, women have a right to kill babies.

Seems basically like another episode of how women are entitled to everything and men are to blame for everything.

If only it was like that and not other way around.

Rachel maddow is a well known transsexual.

great, i agree bitch

and when a man wants an abortion, women have to give in and do it.

See, two can play at that game.

Don't go around fucking everything that moves then you stupid whores.

You deserve it if you fuck jamal and think hes going to stick around.

This.
Libcucks dont realise thats a bretty solid conservative point of view.

But das racist.

I'm ok with this. Also remove welfare and food stamps. Stop making it profitable to be a single mom.

Women are just scared that their biological clocks are ticking now and are looking to settle down...

Too bad for them that many men are not giving a damn anymore about having kids due to the fucked up court system being biased against males.

10 years from now, the left would be calling this law racist. But yeah, seems like a fair law

how is that an argument against abortion?
are you some sort of faggot?

nothing should be made illegal unless it's absolutely necessary. clearly abortion does not meet these criteria

>if women can't back out of pregnancies
How about they learn to take responsability for their actions instead of using scapegoating via baby murdering.

>till death do us part
Sounds fair

Absolutely correct

>make it illegal for men to desert women after getting them pregnant.

Great just what we need, more niggers in jail.
Pajeet, 73% of black moms are single!

nbcnews.com/id/39993685/ns/health-womens_health/t/blacks-struggle-percent-unwed-mothers-rate/

Funny because if you try to argue that men shouldn't be forced to pay child support, they'll go apeshit.

It already is illegal, heard of child support?

first of all, poo in loo, secondly, what is child support?

dis

>occupy democrats calling for a war on black men

Is this the right timeline or what? We've entered a meme universe

>they should make it illegal for men to desert women after getting them pregnant
brookings.edu/research/an-analysis-of-out-of-wedlock-births-in-the-united-states/

Turns out laws weren't necessary. Without easy access to birth control*, men took responsibility on their on. Birth control = no responsibility for men.

*The pill and abortion

Why do you think it's ok to kill children because of your own irresponsibility? I'm sure everyone who has sex passed through primary school, ie. knows how human reproduction cycle works. This being the fact, I can't understand why you don't take steps BEFORE you make someone pregnant to avoid it?

Like not being a whore.

>"if they make abortions legal, they should make it legal for men to back out of child support after getting women pregnant. If women can back out of pregnancies, men should be able to as well."

huh, really activates the old almond

That's right: abandoning a pregnant woman allways was degeneracy.
Only after the legalization of divorce and abortion this changed.
This is why we want to destroy these tricks of Satan: We actually care about women.

Without abortions and birth control Europe would not be on its way into becoming a globalist shithole. The prevailing economic delusions of grandeur require people to prop up the delusion of growth, you see. And there aren't enough natives due to decades of birth control and abortion. So when you put two and two together it means it was ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to criminalize birth control and abortion decades ago if one wanted to preserve this civilization. Instead it gets flushed down the drain because of faggots like you and replaced by third-world savages who will never, as a collective, be able to live up to the standards of this established civilization.

I agree.

The right to life should not depend on the relationship of the mother and father or anything else.

There is either a right to life or there isn't.

this. for a baby to be born, both parties have to consent to it. if women can back out of pregnancies, men should be able to as well

That's actually pretty reasonable

Because the decision to have unprotected sex is often spontaneous and irrational you autist. Abortion is necessary to keep the population of low IQ and crime-prone people stable. Who gives a shit about your morals, it's practical . Also, it's gonna happen to a degree anyway so why not have it done in a safe and hygienic environment instead of in sketch places with a coathanger? Pro-lifers have nothing except muh morals . Fuck your morals and be practical

Whoops they just lost 10% of the black vote.

Isn't it already illegal to desert a pregnant woman?

Pajeet my son, They will not make abortions illegal. At most, if they over turn Roe v Wade, it goes back to the States and each individual State sets up their own guidelines.

Now go poo in the loo and not in the designated street.

It's called child support it's already a thing.

next liberal virtue signal please.

Kek

That's a good deal? We have a deal?

I have an idea. How about we allow abortion but if you use it you will also get sterilized?

This way we keep both parties happy. The degenerates can do what ever they want and at the end of the day they won't pass on their retard genes, ie. ensuring only decent people to breed.

>REEEEEE ABORTIONS ARE BEING CRIMINALIZED
What I don't get is why people are freaking out. All that changed is that federal funds wont pay for abortions. It's not like it's illegal to perform

She is right. The responsibility has to be shared. I mean not literally but a large fee or something for leaving.

My body, my choice.

>if women can't kill unborn babies, men shouldn't be able to either

Ok.

One doubt. If abortions will kill babies thaat are likely to become criminals, investing in abortions wil not reduce costs on police?

yes. and the federal government doesn't chip in when you get divorced, either. why are they paying for abortions?

They're freaking out because Trump promised to put a pro-life judge in the supreme court, who will then reverse row vs wade.

She thinks it's a gotcha comeback but it's our position, as we aren't going to pay for your fucking shit spawns.

Sweet, make it a states rights issue.

Problem with that is that I don't think there would be a way to stop women from asking a male friend to pose as the father just so she could get one. There really isnt a way to disprove or prove that claim.

What men should have is what I like to call a "paper abortion", where they can sign an agreement that they do not want to be the father in the case of a woman going forward with a pregnancy, and doing so would protect them from the child support order. This of course doesn't really help when the man would want to keep the baby, it sucks that they will lose their future child but you can't morally force someone to be pregnant against their will.