Arizonians. Explain yourselves. Why do you keep re electing this globalist neo-con piece of shit?

Arizonians. Explain yourselves. Why do you keep re electing this globalist neo-con piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3WZlWhQbns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cuz there is an R in front of his name.

He has an R after his name and no one has the guts or money to run a campaign against him.

No one can beat him during primarys and his wife has a ton of cash to throw around to advertise for him, that's pretty much it. I miss goldwater.

>implying you're old enough to remember Goldwater
He should have been president

Because we don't have a counterculture yet to influence public opinion, the Marxists-to-be have complete domination over that..

SO...

JOIN THE ANTI-MARXISM THREAD TODAY!

Seriously, pol, wake the fuck up, we're so fucking disorganised.

I honestly think he pays off the Democratic Party in this state to put up horrible candidates against him. The last person that ran against him was completely unacceptable.

Don't term limits apply to this fat gummed little shit?

idk desu i didn't vote for him

There's no term limits for anyone on the federal label except the president.

Because when I was voting for trump I had to honestly ask myself if we needed to split the senate to prove a point or not. I sadly chose not to.

That needs to change though.

>goldwater
HOLY CRAP! I am impressed. I would have voted for Goldwater too, if I were an America and alive when he was running.

Next election you guys need to just vote his ass out. Even if you have to vote for a democrat. Just get his ass out of there.

term limits are badly needed though, without it democracy starts to get swarmy fast

You fucks could have voted in Kelli Ward and ended McCain's career.

I mean she was endorsed by RON FUCKING PAUL and she's redpilled as fuck.

Goddamn it, I really do miss Goldwater, he wasn't afraid to behead his colleagues in the senate and people in his own party.

youtu.be/R3WZlWhQbns

Yeah no the dem who runs against him every 4 years is him in drag and on some lgtqbbq drug.

Not just that but shorter term limits. There is no reason why someone should be a president or a governor for 8 fucking years.

4 is plenty. Rotate these fuckers in and out.

I voted for Kelli and wrote her in. It's hard to win with zero tv exposure

Nope, not for senators. After McCain dies they'll hook his brain up to a robot and he'll keep running and winning.

We need an #VoteOutMcCain

The lefties will already vote dem but if we can get R's to vote against him that would all but ensure his defeat.

If I believed in psychology or was a psychologist I would say that McCain is in the middle of a complete& total nervous breakdown right in front of our eyes.

you idiot that isnt enough time to do anything domisticaly and abroad no one would take the presidents word

terms should be 5 years. max 10 years in office

>Arizonians. Explain yourselves.
try harder Arizona. I also want an explanation for this shit

That's how we ended up with Obama for 8 years.

he appears to be there but hes actually still in a dungeon in 'nam

all of the terms are fine, they just need limits
2 terms so you get 8 8 12

>if I had a clue of what I was talking about, I might be right