Who are these men? What are they up to?

Who are these men? What are they up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=15s
ohmymag.com/bogdanov/freres-bogdanov-une-actrice-balance-une-bombe-sur-les-celebres-jumeaux-ils-se-sont-empresses-de-dementir_art104886.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU)
youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
societe.com/societe/monsieur-grichka-bogdanoff-520459637.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Brief summary anyone?

They are the Super Bogdio Bros. and they make phone calls to save princesses.

Helping to fight the Marxists of course, but only with your help.

They are from Osaka, Japan.

The conversion of all humanity into Bogdabot based life.

Forced meme

I keep seeing these people everywhere lately. Can you give a quick rundown? Just who ARE these people?

quick rundown anyone?

0.01 Bogcoins have been deposited into your account.

Physics PhDs who control France with an iron fist.

Their parents have royalty blood (not even a meme). Look it up.

Forced meme.
>>>

>Brief summary anyone?
you mean like a quick rundown on them?

crazies who discovered plastic surgery and didn't know when to stop.

Is it just me or is the quick rundown getting longer and longer?

should we make a bogdanoff crypto currency?

Forced meme with no endgame

They are future Jesus

People Itt aren't even bogpilled

quick run down
>in contact with aliens
>rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>said to be violent and intimidating in private
>own castles and banks all over the world
>rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>own several nuclear plants
>learned fluent French in less than 48 hours
>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth
>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>rule France with an iron but fair fist
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t=15s
>kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>currently at war with Elon Musk because of this.
>sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years
>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy
>own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

Igor Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff and Grichka Yourievitch Osten-Sacken-Bogdanoff, (or Bogdanov) (born on 29 August 1949 in Saint-Lary, Gers, France) are masters of the Rothschilds, rulers of France, Luxembourg, and Andorra. In public eyes, they are French celebrities, producers, bankers, Templar Knights, Vatican Archivists, politicians,[1] writers, physicists and scientific essayists who since the 1970s have presented various subjects in science fiction, popular science and cosmology. They were involved in a number of controversies, most notably what is known as the Bogdanov affair and, lesser known to the public eyes, having contact with the aliens, possessing high psychic abilities and high IQ reputed to be as high as 615.

TOP LEL
ohmymag.com/bogdanov/freres-bogdanov-une-actrice-balance-une-bombe-sur-les-celebres-jumeaux-ils-se-sont-empresses-de-dementir_art104886.html
The sister of one of the most redpilled guy in France (Alain Soral, who is more Sup Forums than Sup Forums) said they were members of a "sexual sect".

That kid from Under The Skin is their son or something

The Bogdanoffs will go down in history as the greatest minds of our time that we never understood.

Something like Tesla, except if we remembered Tesla like Jesus.

They really do have phds too. Only one is in physics though. The other has one in mathematics

dumb forced meme probably pushed by CTR

Some quick infos:

>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>In contact with aliens, we think it might be several species
>Have psychic powers, see this video (youtube.com/watch?v=LieLBpy9qgU) and also this one at around 0:57 (youtube.com/watch?v=G2A-uxwQS-8)
>Said to be intimidating in private (not violent, this is false)
>Own castles, nuclear plants and mansions around the world
>Rothshields bow to the Bogdanoffs
>Learned fluent French in one week
>Own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies
>Rule France with an iron but fair fist
>Kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market
>Currently at war with Elon Musk because of this
>Sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to Mars several times) manned flight to Mars in their own initiative in a few years
>The big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov.
>He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be the first city)
>Own Nanabot R&D labs around the world
>You most likely have Bogdabots in your body right now
>Brothers have said to have IQs of 200, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Said to be involved in funding several zero energy research projects

Fug every time.

>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ
thats combined you stupid fuck, one has 108, the other 107 IQ

You're a bog guy.

Bog Bog
Bog Bog

a fucking leaf

>1 post by this ID

BIDF leave now

what's bog supposed to mean?

in croatain/serbian, Bog == God

I believe they are one being inhabiting two vessels because it's brainpower was too much for one human brain.

Well, there is your answer.

ok, this is proof enough. I accept this meme!!!

Okay real talk, I've seen pics of these two when they were young, before they hired a schizophrenic necromancer as their plastic surgeon. What went wrong? Even Michael Jackson's plastic surgery didn't look that terrifying.

Bogdan meaning god-given, so they are literally sent from god, sons of Christ.

>Forced meme

a shit forced meme

egas

Good, people need to finally understand that the bogpill is the ultimate redpill.

What is, dare I say, the quick rundown on them?

>plastic surgery

They are old ones, user. This is only a fraction of their true form. If they would show their absolute form, the world would come to an end.

Mentally ill.

Sheep alwas mistake true genius for insanity.

The Bogdabots are in our blood.

I'd give you a quick rundown, but I'm getting a phone call

>we own nearly every central bank in the world
>financed both sides of every war since napoleon

pffffft
the bogdanoffs are far too good for that
they own EVERY central bank and financed every side of every war since the dinosaurs died out

Tell us what he says, user. Maybe you can survive the call.

cam someone give me a quick rundown?

Was this the phone call that saved Europe?

Forced Meme like Thot and the BLACKED and cuckold MEME

two superficial bro's who faked an academic physics paper in the 80's. had some kind of tv program on astronomy in the 80's.
Makes a big deal out of themselves.

these kongs have funny faces

fixed

fuck off kek approves this meme

God bless whomever made this webm

For you.

>tfw you take the bogpill

Nothing has been the same... Its like the brothers know you have taken it, and they radiate energy back to you. My life is forever changed.

Anybody else experience this?

One of many, my friend.

Take the pill user...

you know who they are you cunt because you keep spamming their stupid ruined faces here because you like ugliness instead of beauty because you are filthy kikes

Hello everyone. I was finally contacted by the Bogdanoffs after taking the Bog Pill a couple of weeks ago. I have never been happier.

They are going to be taking me across time and space and into the folds between the metaverse and the omni-dimensions. Do not be sad that I am leaving you, my fellow friends - be happy that you could be the next one to go on this journey with the Bogdanoffs.

It's been a pleasure posting in these threads and learning so, so much about not only the Bogdanoffs, but the great schemes of the universe too.

I have to finish my post soon, they are arriving in ten minutes to carry me beyond the veil with them. We will all meet again soon, my friends - the Bogdanoffs are busy creating a pocket dimension between ours and dimension #231 CAPSACOLE, they have a halcyon vision and society planned for us.

I will see you soon. Bogspeed.

Have they shown you the Bogdanomicon yet?

pair of mentally ill faggots who also happen to be french, obviously that must just be a coincidence

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg

Mods can you please ban this brazilllian cocksucking shitposter already?

You mortals wouldn't be able to even fathom one word.

This is the best.

I went past one of the Bogdanoffs brothers in Paris a couple years ago.

Their address is:

7 RUE MOLITOR
75016 PARIS
FRANCE

This is not a meme.

Source:

societe.com/societe/monsieur-grichka-bogdanoff-520459637.html

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Igo lives at:

4 RUE PARENT DE ROSAN
75016 PARIS
FRANCE

It begins. They have ascended.

It's like Soros but anti-globalist

Fuck off, RIDF.

I can never share what I have seen. You must encounter it for yourself. The Bogs will come to save you soon.

this

OH my god yes. I want to be rich.

They are mere scouts for the world they were sent from

>save

Moron, they aren't here to save us, they have awoken to bring an end to mankind.

100 Bogcoins make 1 Bogdollar

Bogda Bucks would be pretty popular, I think.

Oh, I know about it, friend. The Bogdanomicon is a spectacular site.

Bogda Bless, brother.

delete this RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Is this the so called iron but fair fist that controls France?

As long as you don't miss their calls it's nothing to worry about

Important video

Stay vigilant boggers