Well he has a point desu

Well he has a point desu.

I've been so ignorant for the past years when I've been protesting against saving those refugees. They are humans just like we are, they deserve our help.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah that is why we all should convert to Islam
it is the real religion of compassion
youtube.com/watch?v=VWX1SKncyOA

I didn't realize God was this fucking stupid, but it does answer a lot of questions.

I love when they attack the people on the opposing side but in doing so weaken their own argument.
>Fertilized eggs aren't people
>Refugee kids aren't people
>Therefore, it is okay to kill both

Alternatively
>Refugee kids are people
>So are fertilized eggs
>Therefore, abortion should be illegal.

>Because he isn't a heretic pretending to be God who will inevitably burn in hell
Why would anyone in their right mind even feign interest in that terrible account? Half the reasoning that I've seen coming from it has been anti-god and anti-religious. It's more than likely run by an obese, fedora wearing, neckbeard, athiest, piece of shit, with little to no friends.

Refugee "Kids" also known as grown adult males unwilling to fight for their country

Do they look like kids to you?

Great open your home to the refugees user. Cross your fingers they don't rape your daughters.

No one ever said refugee kids aren't human.

Only the Muslims ones aren't.

>if you aren't taking in an infinite amount of brown people into your nice 1st world country you lack morals

>oh look at that haha your diety has a liberal slant who would have thought :^)
fuck off

Governments have an obligation to their own citizens. Importing third world refugees is bad for the citizens and an irresponsible move from the government.

>make a far left wing facebook account
>name yourself God

The height of arrogance.

>23 year old men
>kids

You guys are not true christians. Christians help people in need

This.

It's impossible for them to make any kind of real argument because they have no foresight and completely ignore any opposing argument. That wouldn't be so bad if they kept it amongst themselves, but they feel the need to have to share it.

Why are these refugees getting literally mass imported to areas hundreds/thousands of miles away when they have perfectly good neighbors?

Sounds like they are trying to exploit white societies.

Shame!

Who said I was a christian

Right, kids...

He is right indeed: that's why I don't consider neither of them people.

>not wanting children to die
>far left

whew

There is a difference in shitskins and White people. We should just throw everybody in the ovens the moment they cross the border. Fuck them.

Yeah.

An atheist masquerading as a deity doesn't have moral authority to judge anyone. Sage this useless fucking thread.

You're literally blind.

Are they ? You can bet your ass most of the pro-life people on this board are also unironically in favour of death penalty

checked

Well in USA the refugees seem to be moved to White states like Maine & not California

Interesting

Check out the account. Apparently God is very into American politics and lefty as fuck.

>>implying I don't believe refugee kids are people
I'd just want a non-retarded way to help stabilize the middle east, is it too much to ask?
Strawman away, demiurge.

God needs to move back to the ME because everyone knows he left there along time ago.

anyone with a GDP >USA is a refugee according to these cucks

>constructing a strawman of this level
They are not refugees and they are not kids. Also, Muslims aren't people.

I bet that account is ran by a Female Gay Muslim Nigger.

Hasn't that been argued before? I'm sure I've heard the justification being

>Fertilized egg literally dindu nuffin
>Niggers consciously made the decision to do X and therefore have to take responsibility for their own actions

This is the inherit problem with liberalism/leftism. Literally every position they have conflicts with every other position they have.

france just proved your point by providing the exact type of argument that you were talking about in your previous post

>They are humans just like we are

So?

>they deserve our help.

If you want to help them then put a bullet in their head and end their suffering.

You have to help weak, but you don't have to help people who can fight.

>op after every post

>they deserve our help

Since when do they deserve shit? Why is it our responsibility to provide homes for every sandnigger when we have our own countrymen on the streets?

He didn't though. The death penalty is brought about because of actions people make themselves, abortion is a decision made on someone else based on the actions of a third party.
If he had said that people who are pro-life are unironically pro-murder he would be correct. Basically it was a false equivalency.

Walen buiten!

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

im ashemed to live in the same country as you cuck
pleeg zelfmoord mongool

I know refugee kids are people, I just don't want those people in my country. Besides there are very few refugee children or even women. They're overwhelmingly males in their early 20's.

It's not that they aren't people. Just people I don't care about.

Unborn white children are the next generation of our peoples.

Refugee children are worthless subhumans who should've stayed home.

>pleeg zelfmoord mongool

But that's a sin.

>pol claims to be a Christian board
>does not adhere to Christian values

why do you assume that that im a christian?

stop putting words in my mouth
>nice strawman

lol Sup Forums may promote Christian values but this board is nothing but a bunch of godless heathens who think religion is a blue pill and only necessary to keep stupid fucks in line.

Well have a nice trip to hell then, heartless bastard

Who said they weren't people?

For god's sake why is enforcing boarders and screening so fucking bad? Get pissed at Japan. And New Zealand. And Korea. And China. And probably EVERY FUCKING OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD EXCEPT FOR US.

>trump_deal_with_it.jpg

if people cared then they'd do something to help as many as possible, you can put up 10x as many refugees in turkey, save 10x as many lives rather than taking them all to europe

heartless bastard not for the millions of aborted children

>the computer you are using is made in a sweatshop you're clothes are made of child labour in india

if you want to help then bring them in you're house dont force you're bullshit on others

Your God has no power here, this is realm of Kekui.

Define refugee according the UN

>Well he has a point desu.

No he doesn't.

Who said that refugee kids weren't people ? Nobody ever used this "argument"

nice strawman and false equivalency

is this all liberals are good at?

According to religion refugees are literally devil spawn tough.

No one says they aren't people except for the liberals who want to devolve the opposing argument and make it sound trivial. Our complaints are that only .1% of those that come in are kids, the rest are able-bodied men who want to install shariah and destroy the western values you claim to love so much, IE: gay rights, women's rights, etc.

Came to post this.

Anybody set up a RogueGod account yet?

>constitutional rights should be provided to non-citizens

He has no point desu.

>implying 24 week old fetuses are fertilised eggs
>implying not almost literally rolling out the red carpet for adult economic migrants who pose as "refugee kids" means denying that they're human beings
fgt.

well then its a good thing that we don't need a religious argument for immigration control you absolute fucking mongaloid

Are there people here seriously pro-life? Shit like Roe v Wade has done so much to lower crime. How can't you people not think like the Spartans and just toss any child deemed unfit into the forest?

Well, it's not because of religion

And even if it was, the refugees don't share western religion

Just remember that these people are social Marxists. They don't actually have values or beliefs. All they want to do is destroy the current system. It just happens that tone to time they destroy the very thing they initially fought for. Look at the LTGBBQ crowd. They openly attack gay white males because they won't accept gender fluid or trans or any of the other extreme shit that is being pushed now.

People who say abortion isn't murder are fucktards. That being said, do I give a single fuck? Hell no. I just want people to call a spade a spade. I fully believe in eugenics, but is it "moral?" Probably not.

Under current law, two vehicles get into an accident. One has a pregnant mother, one a drunk. The mother dies. The drunk will be charged with double homicide.
A crazy dude with a gun breaks into a house, shoots everybody. Inside was a pregnant chick. He'd be charged with double homicide.

If they want to get rid of those laws, which under liberal definition would be archaic, I'd be all for it. But they aren't going to, and as such are fucking hypocrites.

Never will I see the day I can beat my pregnant girlfriend to miscarriage, and only be charged aggravated assault cause the little cellbundle isn't considered human.

nigger, niether are people what the shit

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

Who said they're "not people"? Kek. The retarded strawmen of the left are absurd.

Just because someone is human doesn't mean we want them all in our country. This is difference in the "open borders!! no person is illegal!!" vs "we have limited jobs and resources and cannot provide for everybody" argument. factual pragmatism versus pure emotion.

And they prop up ridiculous strawmen to justify their impractical positions.

false choice, first of all

second of all, refugee kids may come with refugee parents, who may be ISIS

we must be careful

a mother has a BIOLOGICAL and MORAL obligation to her child

we do not have the same obligation to foreigners, otherwise our country would be over-run

>Killing innocent people
>A good thing

You need to think more about your opinions.

I think religious folks can wriggle out by considering their countries a lifeboat and those without swimmers that would tip the boat and drown everyone.

However abortions are not forbidden in the bible. It is not clearly specified when a fetus becomes human.

Maybe - maybe this is because there is no clear cut line where this happens, but happens gradually to a fetus as it develops.

Who's you guys? Im ok with killing both I just dont think I should pay for it even if it is indirectly.

The bible forbids infanticide of course, so the question becomes when is a growing child considered a human. To my mind, I don't see how a growing child with a heartbeat (by 6 weeks) cannot be considered a human.

The logic that it cannot support itself would mean that people on life support are no longer human, or children that need an incubator are also not human, and can be snuffed out if desired.

>Well he has a point desu.
>I've been so ignorant for the past years when I've been protesting against saving those refugees. They are humans just like we are, they deserve our help.

Helping refugees does not mean moving them thousands of miles to somewhere they don't belong to create culturally divisive ghettos.

are you implying muslim shitskins are poeple