youtube.com/watch?v=_NX1Tj-g-js
twitter.com/AnonBabble

boats go from one ocean to another

long walks up north

Nothing. Literally.

Narco Life

killing

Nothing good

Care to elaborate? Isn't your country one big vassal state to US companies?

That ended like in the 60's, when we were a literal banana republic. Nowadays USA doesn't bother us much, thankfully.
What do you want to know?

Nicaragua, Costa Rica and Panama are actually pretty decent, they're just not so relevant (which can be a blessing considering the current state of the world)
As for the rest, imagine a bunch of small mexicos but much poorer and with even more crime

Upwards Nicaragua is Mara territory
youtube.com/watch?v=_NX1Tj-g-js

How is life in general? We only get served pictures of you as a free-for-all for drug cartels, disfigured bodies of travellers and an oppressed population much like Best Korea.

Is there a lot of opportunity there for young people to get jobs, housing etc? And is it safe for tourists?

USA and Russia still fighting over it ever since 1950s, even had some military conflicts with each other.

Nicaragua is probably the best place for a poor person to be rich in some Westernized sense iin the world. Incredibly poor but relatively safe. No one goes there because it has a reputation that doesn't exist anymore. You can buy acre plots of land footsteps from the Pacific with a volcano and a lake on the other side for less than $10000.

Honduras is surprisingly travelable outside a few utter shitholes. Costa Rica has the highest proportion of American expats relative to it's population in the world.

Shithole that's why we build a wall to keep them out

Other than petty theft Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and Panama are pretty safe.

Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador are definitely little Africa. Nicaragua is a buffer zone. Costa Rica and Panama are pretty livable. There are employment opportunities. Our unemployment rate is 10% and Panama is even lower. And ours is relatively high because people insist studying over saturated careers like education or law. We're actually in need of engineers. The housing market is a little expensive but middle class people definitely can pull it off.
A lot of Americans come live here after retirement, for what it's worth. Actually we Costa Ricans have the second highest life expectancy in the continent, after Canada.

I was there recently, tourism mixed with narco life, more tourism, mob justice. Lots of people littering

Too many volcanoes

I can confirm this

boats
fish
poverty
communism
spic fighting and screaming at each other
racism between spics
this a 100 times

Nothing good, because the Mexicans have built a big beautiful wall and made the Guatemalans pay for it.

I can see it from my home right now.

We have great little towns with unique fiestas the you can get some good food and buy some unique items. We have some of the best surfing spots that are cheap and popular with the frugal surfers. We have volcanos and Maya ruins. We have the mountains and waterfalls up north in Chalatenango.