>AD: Trump's Argument for America
youtu.be/vST61W4bGm8
>Trump - Never Come Down (3hrs Long)
youtu.be/zxXfHxceMg4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?422829-1/president-trump-addresses-congressional-republicans
c-span.org/video/?422830-1/vice-president-mike-pence-addresses-congressional-republicans
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/presidential-executive-order-enhancing-public-safety-interior-united
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/26/bureaucrats-test-trump-another-512-refugees-brought-wednesday-ban-expected-thursday/
youtube.com/watch?v=_phkY6usCF4&
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

awoo

Hello.

Please repeal the 1965 immigration act.

And liberate canada.

MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!

Can't say I can argue with this tweet. I thought he'd be better but he's just an embarrassment.

AWOO~

Get off the proxy leaf.

Is that real? Will he really do that?

>@POTUS instead of @realDonaldTrump
Confirmed sockpuppet account

Why? He is doing everything people voted him for

Trump live at noon ET:

>c-span.org/video/?422829-1/president-trump-addresses-congressional-republicans

Pence live at 2:30 PM ET:

>c-span.org/video/?422830-1/vice-president-mike-pence-addresses-congressional-republicans

Guys what if Trump gets his agenda done before next year? He'll have to find news ways to win.

ANNEX ALBERTA

yep
that's a real plan

>Trump will not stop refugee resettlement, over 400 refugees brought in yesterday
??????

WHERE'S THE PAUSE TRUMP?

Yes.

>(b) To better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions, the Secretary shall utilize the Declined Detainer Outcome Report or its equivalent and, on a weekly basis, make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed by aliens and any jurisdiction that ignored or otherwise failed to honor any detainers with respect to such aliens.

whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/01/25/presidential-executive-order-enhancing-public-safety-interior-united

What leverage will Trump have to force sanctuary cities to publish crimes of illegal immigrants if he's cutting their funding anyways? I could see some cities less willing to do this than actually deporting people desu.

Pls respond.

SPACE AND DEEP SEA

There is always shit to do my man.

important to note that something retarded like the Hart-Cellar act was only possible through women's suffrage

>Does exact what he sayed
>"Failure"

Dude is a fucking faggot.

Daily reminder that we elected a genuine patriot that's lived a long and successful life with no refgrets and will stop at nothing to save us.

We're in good hands.

>Will he really do that?
Why would you even bother asking that question at this point?

>Is this real?

He's POTUS now, I think it's time to stop questioning what he will or won't do, unless it comes from fake news

>

SeeA lot of us are really unhappy with how things are turning out.

where is this from?

It's probably a lefty sockpuppet account.

This will be a bitter redpill for a lot of people.

>We're gonna win so much you're gonna get sick and tired of it, and I'm gonna say "I don't care, we're gonna keep winning".
God I love this man, we need to find a way to make him immortal

It was his! turn, dammit.

Footage from the future.

REMOVE COMMIES.

>trump is fulfilling all of his promises at a record pace
>this is bad

Holy shit, you people will all be hanged.

wtf I hate non-Whites now

If I move to the US can Trump make me a cute wolf girl?

>The fat curly haired Jewish kid resist

My sides are gone every time.

Early chemo for the tag team shills ITT:

/AY9dvd6I/
/AdSeklWx/

I don't see how Trump's getting away unscathed from this one.

>Oklahoma
BASED

I want the wall to be more than just a barrier, I want it to have military defense capabilities should the need arise. Outposts and shit.

>deep sea
I'm okay with this. It's time to see what other godless horrors exist down there.

What does it look like if you take out blacks and hispanics?

A group of friends have agreed to start an underground railroad for illegal immigrants. We will provide them shelter, food, and resources. Our Facebook groupbis only getting larger. Trump can't stop humanity for caring for others.

Yes

Please refer to VP Pence so he can make an appointment

>posting the exact same sockpuppet tweet
Lmao you lefties are desperate
His approval rating is 57%, eat a dick.

Adding onto this point, have the SJW girl watch some entry level anti-SJW stuff, like shoe0nhead and Blaire White.

Probably some melodramatic show/tv movie where Republicans are allowed to run the government for longer than a day and this is what happens in liberals' minds

We put him in power and we'll take away his power. I'm sorry you can't handle the truth.

Anyone?

if only he could

it's them cherokees
the only non-whites besides maybe cubans that predominantly vote R

>tfw too pussy to win the primaries

Nice source

They're gonna get used to it eventually

If not, well...They will lose all power next year, anyways

>you will live to see Emperor Trump's militia remove communists

Electric fencing on the surface of the wall, courtesy of Mr. Pence.

>woman with two first names
>somehow man with two first names is an insult

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/26/bureaucrats-test-trump-another-512-refugees-brought-wednesday-ban-expected-thursday/

They're all going back regardless of how much you try and stop it, Nieto.

>A true conservative...
Have you learned nothing?

what? holy shit it is

keep it up Trump

>not hating them before
>Clearwater County in MN that went red
God damn Timber Niggers. Making it real hard for me to hate you. How many of those nonwhite counties have a high native population I wonder.

>That pic
Do they not realise that cuck as an insult doesn't make sense from the lefts perspective. It's the left who ARE the cucks for letting foreigners in to shaft them.

Fucking idiots i swear.

>the opposite of the cover up here in Europe
Anyone ever think about pretending to convert to Islam and going to Sweden? Taking over a country and destroying it's leftism forever by taking advantage of it's naive laws seems like great fun. Would serve as a nice example to the world too.

Good thing those guys intervened.

Fahrenheit 451 is a shit book.

>force cities to publish
Lolwut where did you get that idea? That stuff is being published via DHS iirc. The leverage he has is the billions in Federal funding sanctuary cities get.

No but if you move to canada you can take the knot

>like watching Fox because even though they are biased and you must always keep up your bullshit filter when watching them, they are probably the least biased MSM basic cable channel
>commercials come on
>it's all boomer-centered commercials like "mortgage your house to the Jews!", "buy gold!", "diabeetus", and "erectile dysfunction" commercials

Fuck guys. Is it that hard not to reaffirm the stereotypes? Does Fox's ratings really come from 60 year old boomers? I think they're good but holy fuck, fuck off with your shit.

Any orders getting signed today?

>calling himself a redneck
>hey guys, ex Trump supporter here, fuck Hillary but fuck Trump even more amirite ^^^^

>What leverage will Trump have to force sanctuary cities to publish crimes of illegal immigrants

I think the larger question is, how many RICO violations can the leaders of sanctuary cities be charged with, for conspiring to violate Federal law.

And how hard will Jeff Sessions ram the long hard dick of Federal criminal law up their asses.

I get a kick out of the left's new "resist" bullshit.

I hope they do. But we're gonna need more helicopters.

ya the order oo stik my dick in up youre ass hahhaahahahaahahah

Fuck, Linn county in Iowa is Blue, why am I not fucking surprised. Goddamn gibsmedats.

>we put him in power
No you didnt shill

Hello, FBI

Altho that's a good point, slap some of this on too and you're good to go, form a militia and take out the retarded sand niggers. Congratulations, you now officially own sweden

>even though they are biased
Just remember, everyone is biased, so don't take anything you don't hear straight from the source at face value.

how long until Mexico bends the knee?

All of the MSM's ratings come from boomers.

How do liberals still try to convince themselves that out of 12 million illegals living in the US, not a single one, even the ones that can barely understand a word of English, go out to the polls and vote?
Even if the number is as low as 1%, that's still 120k fraudulent votes, which can be election deciding.

Oh Sweden.

Soon

Hate to break it to you buddy but there are many just like him who are extremely disappointed.

DIE, PMURT

Right Wing Safety Squads

Well they're probably waking up right about now...

we should add an additional condition of carlos slim's head when they bend the knee

BREAKING: Vice President Mike Pence goes aboard with the Airforce Two to PA, ever vigilant of homosexual activity in the plane

NOW

youtube.com/watch?v=_phkY6usCF4&

Hey OP, can you put this in the inspiration list? Thanks :)

Sauce? Also dyed 3ID patches?

If he cuts their funding the cities will descend into fucking anarchy. They can't take an income hit like that and still keep their social programs running. Do you really think the inner-city dindus won't burn the entire fucking town to the ground if their welfare checks stop showing up?

>Swedish women are learning how to use camouflage
They're evolving. There might just be hope for Sweden after all.

What kind of stupid title is 2nd lady