25th amendment, section 4

Go look it up.

>people actually advocate Pence taking the presidency
When people say Trump is racist, anti-gay, sexist, etc, Pence legitimately is all of those things, unlike Donald

>it's the 'Trump is not mentally sound' bullshit again
Just like 3 months ago, and 6 months ago, and 9 months ago. Don't the establishment and the MSM realize that they're obviously going down the same list of attacks time after time?

I mean, this month we went over the Russian prostitutes story again, just like in october. Gloria Allred is pushing the Summer "cry baby" Zervos shit (also originally from back in october) again for shekels.

It's just a matter of time before they'll make a mistake and publish 20 articles simultaneously about how Trump will never be president.

(((carlbernstein)))

Article 3, section 3, look it up, I'll wait!

> Cnn

Liberals always project. Everything they've been saying about Trump is true for them. He's crazy, he's narcissistic, he's racist, etc. All true for them.

FPBP

>(((bernstein)))
>(((CNN)))

Rick Wilson and Bill Kristol aren't Republicans.

A kike said a lie and CNN repeated it as fact. Checks out for SOP of CNN.

And this is all anybody needs to know right here......

(((Bearnstein)))

How many of these rumors have we heard about Trump?

So many ive actually forgot

Trump has a big ego, but mentally hes 100% sound

Yea cunt, 25th amendment doesn't work like that. The VP plus a majority of the cabinet have to be in agreement that the President is medically unfit for duties. this is only going to happen if he is literally unconscious in a hospital. Source: I watched that series of 24.

(((Bernstein))). Every time. EVERY FUCKING TIME. I am so sick of these fucking Jews in the media.

>25th amendment, section 4
By the way, if they bring this up, I take it they will never bring up muh big red button of nuclear doom fear mongering ever again, right?

>CNN

Are they fucking let him govern or not?
Holy shit, I hate the left.

>C
>N
>N

Sorry, your little attempt at an insurance plan isn't going to work. We all know Pence is more level-headed.

>Bernstein

Always the Jew

It's like the end of terminator 2 when the badge robot falls into the molten metal and rapidly switches through every form he's ever taken in a desperate attempt to find one that will save it

>(((stein)))
every time