Honestly, I'm surprised Trump didn't make Jones the Press Secretary

Honestly, I'm surprised Trump didn't make Jones the Press Secretary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ollGQR4a3Es
youtube.com/watch?v=ULTKs_tWPbE
zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/alex-jones-infowars-offered-white-house-credentials
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA
youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html
archive.is/i4ZIU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jewish shill

no fucking way gay frogs got in

globalists btfo

>make him a meme

>not one already

POST MORE ALEX

youtube.com/watch?v=JM5WqJp7tUQ

the fags whining about him have now memed him into the white house press corps.

youtube.com/watch?v=ollGQR4a3Es

break that mf conditioning

youtube.com/watch?v=ULTKs_tWPbE

THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE!
Amazing times... amazing times indeed.

Wait.... there was way more posts just a sec ago before this comment.

what did they say?

jones quit bitching n send dew or shroyer or mctitadoo to cover stories not hard asshat. take the opportunity.

what are we doing anymore

It should be noted that only Alex himself is claiming this. And he always claims a lot of shit.

Still, hilarious if true.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-01-26/alex-jones-infowars-offered-white-house-credentials

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NO FUCKING WAY

WHERE WILL THIS TIMELINE TAKE US NEXT?

tfw CNN lose their seat and Alex Jones takes it

I can't and will never be able to imagine a person who is more degenerate than Alex Jones. I'm not even sure you can call him a man anymore; he's more of a blob of hate-filled pus that spews diarrhea from it's mouth hourly.

Does anyone have the one where hes just screaming and his eyes are poking out of his face?

best timeline
youtube.com/watch?v=PY_CmhnC4dA

When people say this id like then to explain why. Alex talks about pretty much everything and gets a little crazy some times, but I've heard him cover just about everything.
>in b4 HE DOESNT TALK ABOUT ISRAEL N JEWS REEE

>CNN gets booted and replaced by Infowars
>Every day, Spicer snubs some WaPo or MSNBC cunt in favor of David Knight

Make it happen, Kek

It's really going to take the press conferences to the next level to have questions about chemtrails and "soft-kill weaponised vaccines" mixed in there

> alex jones gets the first row seat
> "umm, yes infowars.com do you have a question?"
> "bill clinton is a rapist"
> "that's it for today, thanks for coming folks!"

yes we simply must have them. tehe

Ya that'd blow my mind... I've always worried about the geoengineering taking place. Would be crazy if this became a topic of discussion under trump

B R A I N F O R C E

Found the shill

You scared bruh?

he only calls out Jews that are actually doing bad things instead of saying they all belong in gas chambers so he's a shill

>this is what TRS and Stormcucks unironically believe

infowars is about as kosher as it gets

youtube.com/watch?v=iqkcxbRSzDw
>1776!

>unironically defending Alex Jones
Not fallin for that b8 son

may you live in interesting times

We are going to have Alex Jones with the MSM in the same room for 8 years
He's going to lose his shit and start berating them the entire time

Should I unironically buy super male vitality?

Godspeed humble water-filter salesman!

I4ve heard from some folks on here that it works

Then again, this is Sup Forums

X pls leave

everything sold by Infowars (except the body armor and water filters, smartass) is basic herbal supplements and vitamins you could buy in any drug store, allegedly very high quality versions

Well I dunno about high quality, it's just they allegedly put more active ingredients than the pharma companies who are jewing everyone.

INFO WARS
WOKE ME UP INSIDE
ALEX JONES
WOKE ME UP INSIDE
SAVED MEEEE
FROM TURNING MY BELOVED FROGGOS GAY

yeah I've never taken any kind of health supplements, sold by Alex or not, so I can't judge the quality. I'm just going off what him and other people say

vitamins are good for you, you should take them

Fuck...that's a good get, I might have to go buy Super Male Vitality and some body armor

Super male vitality unlocks the doors of reality!

do it

don't forget your storeable food and 80% AR-15 lower

>mfw Alex Jones had brain-damage caused by "vitamins" and other pills of shady origin and all his ravings about the globalists are him trying to put his quasi-acid trips into words
it all makes sense now

He said that on the show yesterday, but he also said he doesn't want it.
He's a pretty mixed bag now. Not sure what he wants to do, and most of his hosting is one big rant about idiot lefties being idiots.

Kosher AF brah

infowars.com are so based I can't even

there isn't a single thing that I would say no to, from them

I mean, I probably wouldn't pop ALL of their pills, just the super male vitality and mb brainforce

There's always a special on, usually on the finest most dedicated professional water filters and products containing bio-pqq

I mean, I live in Cali so whatever they're putting in the water to make the frogs gay, there must be a ton of it in ours.

I didn't read everything but discussion about this. Just saw a whole bunch of comments disappear.

wolf blitzer pls go

i'm a bit scared now it was fun but now i'd like Pepe to stop

Alex Jones gets White House press credentials and David Brock of CTR is being begged by Liberals/Dems to leave the Democratic party alone.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/01/26/dems-to-david-brock-stop-helping-you-are-killing-us.html

archive.is/i4ZIU

They changed the headline and article now.

Apparently the white house has denied it.

Kek