youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it destroys all the race-specific traits that were evolved in isolation, and reduce diversity in the process.

Diversity = different people.
Diversity =/= everyone is the same.

The race-mixed person will have a lower IQ than one of his parents (the white one probably) and will also have weird and often ugly factions, also a shitskin so don't race mix.

Easy

The Child is neither the Father's culture nor the Mother's culture meaning the child will be ostracised by their peers from both cultures for being neither.

Such ostricism inhibits development and acceptance meaning they are more likely to become social outcasts and have significantly less developmental and career opportunities than those in their respective accepted social circles.

>Because it destroys all the race-specific traits that were evolved in isolation, and reduce diversity in the process.

So what? That is an emotional appeal. You have a sentimental attachment to white skin for some reason.

Asians have higher IQs than whites, actually.

And if two people of equal intelligence and different races produce children together, the IQ won't usually be lower.

Futhermore, the race-mixed kis is more likely to have identity-issues and a weaker immune system, not to mention that the facial structure of different races usually doesn't mixx well together, so the natural harmony and beauty of clean races is usually lost in race-mixed kids.

Good looking race-mixed humans usually have more white people up the family tree they don't know about.

creates children that resemble neither parent

If you're white and you generate a half black half white child your child will largely be seen as black. Blacks are more likely to be discriminated against, hated and targeted by institutional violence.

If you want what's best for your child making sure they are black is the most destructive thing you can do.

The hapa issue is another problem but since i live in the usa which is 11 to 13 % black this is more relevant.

Shill harder next time.

Diverse species are more likely to survive environmental changes. If a species has many sub-categories, and a major change in the enviroment happens, it has a better chance of survival.

Whereas if a species is a monolith, a single environental change can destroy it entirely.

Not true, regression to the mean. Only natural selection can account for long term IQ increase.

mixed-race girls almost always grow up to be turbosluts

mixed-race boys are gay way more often than the general population

will lower IQ variance of total population over time

>Literally diversity is strength

The Late Roman Empire had a diverse multicultural society of both Roman and Barbarian civilisation and yet the Roman Empire still fell to Barbarian hordes.

Diversity without integration causes conflict that inhibits survival.

>the IQ won't usually be lower.

Actually, it will.

A Nig with the same IQ as white person will be an exceptional individual (at least 1 sigma above the mean), and thus the offsping will tend to regress toward the mean for the Basketball Americans.

Your kid will have identity issues.

When you mix a brown crayola with a white crayola all your doodles look like turds

It's forbidden by the Ten Commandments:

Thou shalt not commit adultery

This country /\

We are talking about genetics and not culture you retarded ape.

Genetic diversity is a strength that is DESTROYED by multiculturalism.

Race mixing = less diversity.

Fucking proxy jew.

The general rule that white men mixing with "insert here" is usually a upgrade

White women mixing with anything other but white is a downgrade

it isnt really.
only downside is that niggers arent meant to live in temperate climates and whites arent meant to live at the equator.

so skin color actually has a function. as have other adaptations, like not being lactose intolerant. but I guess in an industrialized society where everyone slaves away in a building all day and goes home to his/her commieblock apartment after work, it doesnt really matter

humanity was a mistake

theres nothing wrong in planting your seed in a qt blackie

culture has nothing to do with genes, you mong

>The race-mixed person will have a lower IQ than one of his parents
[citation needed]

you really know absolutely nothing about genetics, do you?
fucking retard

Outbreeding depression.

It destroys two races at once. Furthermore, it is evil to the child, who grows up without a culture to call her own: blacks belong to Africa, whites belong to Europe. Mutts belong nowhere.

Also, mental illnesses are more common in race mixed people.

>culture has nothing to do with genes, you mong

If that is so, then why is that blacks never built any significant civilization that is worth talking about, but pretty much all the other races did?

There are a lot of studies about how mixed race children have a stronger tendecy to mental health issues than kids from the same race. Actually I'm all for race mixing for the sake of science and eugenics, but race mixers should be closed to laboratories to be examined for the whole of their existence before unleashing this kind of experiment to global scale

>genetics
>survival

Fuck off slavic shit you have so little diversity or heritage you have to fob shit off somebody that has no genetic relation to you.

You're fucking cancer and your country is a fucking joke you should be ashamed of it's history.

Now if you want to talk about fucking genetics race mixing you insufferable little shit caused the downfall of the Neanderthals and created this half breed rape baby that was our ancestor and we have inherited the shitty flaws of the Neanderthals.

Now take your shithouse pseudo jewish bullshit and shove it up your raped ass you fucking turd of an excuse of a human.

>culture has nothing to do with genes, you mong
And who creates the culture, tard?

Mongrel here
Half breeds don't belong anywhere, I will never be fully proud off being portuguese or mexican, because I'm neither of them fully. It's shit, I have loads of good friends and live a pretty happy life but you'll always be an outcast. I won't be an outcast once no one is a native, but that's just the destruction of a country's identity and I don't want that

It's not. There is a reason there's never been an independent Black written language.

Don't engage the shills.

Most "white" school shooters are actually race-mixed, but they look white, so the media likes to white-guilt people with it. If anything, school hooters should be an argument against race-mixing, lol.

>Give me a single reason why race mixing is bad without appealing to emotion

>Mexico and Brazil are mixed race nations.
>They are shitholes needing to be walled off ASAP.
>I don't want the West to be Latin Americanized.

Try to beat my logic.

t.self loathing neutered male feminist who raises his wifes black son

euro-mongoloid justifying race mixing

thought provoking

0/10 Australia.

This is why we've taken the shitposting crown from you.

by your logic inbreeding = maximum diversity

Here, have a whole bunch of reasons.

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Because dysgenics, introduction of inferior genes to a population.

niggerz iz dumm. whytz r smert. dont miks smert wif dumm.

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064

Organ and marrow transplants are almost downright impossible
content.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html

Hormonal imbalance due to hormone differences by race
archive.org/details/TheBiologyOfTheRaceProblem1962

These are all individualistic and family-based selfish reasons why you shouldn't subject a child to miscegenation. I'm not going to even bother laying out the reasons why it is destructive to a nation to be composed of mongrels, particularly when whites are being bred out.

With blacks? Lower IQ offspring that are thusly more prone to crime and just generally achieving less (on average, not individually). With asians? Basically no reason unless we are going to sperg out about Elliot and other cherrypicks.

Nah just no tolerance for bullshit like that

If you're talking about "genetic diversity" the fact we share one common traceable ancestor suggests the idea of justifying "race mixing" as means of survival is absolute bullshit.

You don't need millions to promote survival of a species you only need about 10,000 to promote sufficient self reproducing numbers.

The fact species have survived in isolation on the Galapagos and other various island sanctuaries throughout the world also points to the rubbish of the idea that you need more diversity to survive.

If they have an above average IQ, they'll be extremely lonely all their lives as they'll find it hard to accept others of the lower IQ side and they'll find it hard to be accepted by others of the higher IQ side.

t. mixed race person

>starvation is bad for your health
>by your logic obesity = maximum health
Only extremes allowed!

dysgeny.

>Is Australian
>Fucks with abos
>calls glorious kebab removers cancer

Kek we are literally better than you in every way possible.

I mean only an idiot doesn't se a connection between genetics and survival, lol.

Nothing wrong with racemix

Shutup glassjaw don't you have a bag of milk to fill?

This is wrong.

The human ethnic groups are already individually diverse enough that it's not inbreeding for them to breed with the in-group.

You're just a retard that doesn't want to understand how genetically isolated population have different characteristics and how this means different ability to survive to a given unexpected event.

That's incredibly subjective. Don't tell me Hapas on average looks worse than both whites and gooks/nips.

Can I have one of these please?

It makes me feel angry.

Enjoy your risk of birth complications, idiot

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/

Also asian-worshiper whites put on warning: Strong chance your hapa offspring won't make it out of its mothers sushi-scented bento box

medpagetoday.com/obgyn/pregnancy/11111

Inbreeding allows recessive alleles to be selected for by evolution, thus the harmful recessive alleles will slowly be eradicated. Recessive traits are also the first to be lost in race mixing, because they need to be homozygous in order to be expressed.

>genetics and survival

Only an idiot would assume "diversity" is absolutely essential to survival.

Survival of the fittest isnt exclusively about genetics but the ability to adapt. You may say adaption is a genetic trait but it is also a behavioural trait that is taught.

But of course such subtleties are lost on Turkish rape babies who sold out the Christian world.

Personally i dont give a shit if two people decide to race mix. I'll just never do that. Also I wouldn't have a problem fucking a black chick, just don't want race mixed kids

white males can bleach whoever they want

white females should only be bred by white males

But yes they do.

It is good only if the woman mixes with a man fairer than herself. Because the man represents the active force he takes the 'solar' position - a dark man would inverse this signifying the victory of animal over the divine, which is a demonic phenomena.

That's true for most high IQ-people, they/we tend to have less friends.

t. pure-Swede high IQ

health issues is also a concern, why is it these fuckers can't even give a natural birth while mutts spit out babies without delay?

There are black, mulatto and white Brazillians. All sharing the same culture. No?

bitch got BLANCHED

That's objectively subjective, you mong.

Bestiality was banned.

Depends. If we talk about individuals? Yes. If we talk about populations? No.

A population is adaptable if they are diverse enough genetically to have enough numbers to reproduce in a changing environment that destroys most of the individuals.

The white man overcomes this need for genetic diversity with higher intelligence, but that is no reason for the white man to racemix and destroy diversity in the process.

Its makes the human race insanely boring by pretty much permanently eliminating diversity.

Destruction of horizontal linkages in society that causes political/social isolation and allows the government to be tyrannical as everyone is just an "individual" rather than a community of people.

No one cares about what racists think. The world is getting more and more mixed.

Because it downgrades the population, more or less depending on how much racemixing is going on and with what races.

Niggers ofc being the worst possible race to mix with, this is the simple truth and it is known both culturally worldwide and in genetic research.

>implying that objective standards of beauty do not exist

Well, I doubt impregnating a white girl will make you more welcome in your host country.

>Brazil
Sssssssssssshocking

Generally speaking, average IQ. On an individual level, absolutely no reason if you aren't stupid (ie. Don't pick a retard).

>implying that you have measured the majority of earths objective sexual attraction to hapas compared to whites and asians

Race mixing destroys diversity.

As if your country wasn't getting more and more non-white.

>Give me a single reason why race mixing is bad without appealing to emotion

it generates more intelligent criminals

Race mixing doesn't actually destroy traits, even if it does suppress some of them.

There's far more IQ variance within groups than between groups, and kids are likely to have higher IQ than their parents anyway, as IQ is largely due to environmental factors.

J'accuse! YOU'RE POLITICALLY CORRECT!

Despite what the PC bigots would have us believe, culture is not based on racial identity. People's culture is whatever their parents raise them as, and subsequently whatever they decide to be.

As someone who actually understands genetics, I'm going to have to call bullshit on that. There's no plausible mechanism for race mixing to result in weaker immune system.

You're "natural harmony and beauty" claim is complete rubbish as well. In any race or mixture, there are people who are good looking and people who aren't. But Brazilians seem to have a higher proportion of good looking people.

That doesn't forbid race mixing unless you're already married to someone of your own race.

Looking at black women gives me ED.

Balkanization when?

Objectively inferior offspring.

Dont get offended and get all emotional now.

Every interracial couple I've known, their babies always come out a month early. Is that normal?

Im assuming you're talking about the numbers needed to sustain a population? Something like 10,000 as a bare minimum was what I read a while ago. Which means you certainly don't need one million nignogs from "diverse" Africa to maintain genetic diversity.

mixed people have psychological issues, and it's hard to find donors for them if them need medical treatment

Racial homogenity in society leads to cultural cohesion and a better functioning society as a whole

One word: Brazil

Literally a tiny fraction of humans find deformed people attractive.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Not really.. they come out brown either way.

youre just a low test faggot

So brazil?

That is not what we are discussing.

Continue believing what you think without any evidence what so ever.

Nobody said you need nignogs to maintain genetic diversity you idiot. Every human race is diverse enough of and by itself to stay diverse. I was talking about a diversity of human races which is being broken down by race-mixing you fucking fuck. How can you be so fucking autistic? Kill yourself now!

they don't all rob tourists, no?

>without emotion

Here's a few.

Its not that bad if it occurs in relatively small numbers, just like its not bad if there is a limited amount of foreign immigration into the host culture.

The problem arises when this happens in large quantities,you have the destruction of culture, everyone just become a mass blob of brown, etc

You also have the problem of self-identity of the child.

It's arguable that the identity crisis of a child can be nullified somewhat if both parents are from the same nation. I suspect that racemixing is not as bad if its two people from let's say, the USA where there is some shared genes then two people from totally different countries.

We are not having a discussion really.
You asserted that asian-white mongrels are beautiful and I disagreed. That is all.