Daily reminder that arabs and muslims will take complete control over europe in the next 30 years

Daily reminder that arabs and muslims will take complete control over europe in the next 30 years

Your cucked behavior will lead you into destruction

keep letting the refugees in ;) have fun with your normal european lifestyle because it wont last long

byebye europea

and after we fuck europe and claim it as our land

we will head towards america

Its too late to do anything now

Bye bye whiteys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The non-white subuman gives more reasons for its destruction

maybe for you there are reasons to do so

But you cant ;) after trump dies before completing his first term and mike gets assassinated we will destroy the white race

You goat fucking sand dwellers might take most, if not all of Western Europe. But you won't get much further than that.

We won't tolerate your bullshit here, Achmed.

Too bad you won't be able to enjoy it once isreal sends you to the firing range.

you don't need to tolerate you fat fuck
as i will personally cut your disgusting head of your 2000pound body

you think you stand a chance you fucking disgusting cuck

No they wont. When you start to go for """control""" there will be murders and wars started by angry lynch mobs who will give you what you TRULY deserve.

you're to divided to anything with your inner muslim conflicts

whats up chinese colony

We don't need to invade you as your good goy of a president already gave us his land

>and after we fuck europe and claim it as our land
No. You will turn it a shithole like your ar*b shitholes.

of course he does. You Arabs are cowards

You think a bunch of fat 19yo kissless virgins with some pocket knives stand a chance you chink ?
that's why i said in the next 30 years you retard

>cockroach

you are from germanistan so coming from you.....

Oh, hi again Michael Jordan

>chink

Actually I'm American here temporarily. Where I come from the white men will put a bullet between your eyes and then celebrate with a steak and a beer

REMIVE KABOB Reeeeeeeeeeeee!

How's the sand going for you?

hahaha yeah right

That's what got to say

MUH WE GOT SUM GUNZ

ill fuck your shit up kiddo

ill use my ak-47 to fck you up

pretty good

Right, America is hitting its tipping point, we have decided the left and empowered the right, and we have no signs of slowing, America may have come close but we will not fall, we are ready to take our country back before we become medpacks or a similar cucked euro country

i would shoot sand nigger rapist dead before he could even step close to my freedom. AMERICA FIRST FAGGOT

>implying we won't adopt Islam
>implying we won't make Islam a white mans religion
>implying Mohammad was a actually a smelly brown Arab and not a light skinned redhead

I look more like your prophet than any of you smelly little Arabs.

Tell me, is it only you or do you all have the mental capacity of a 12-year old?

>and after we fuck europe and claim it as our land

The descendants of Arabs who settled in Sicily are now Catholics, speak only in an Italian dialect, and share the same culture of their compatriots. Every day I see Moroccan/tunisian girls without hijab walking hand in hand with their Italian boyfriend, I think you're overstating the pan-arabism

Doesn't Islam allow slavery? I might convert f we're allowed to herd these imports only to manual labor since obviously they can't run shit.

Daily reminder it's just a matter of time before this situation completely escalates and anti-muslim and anti-African death squads start killing non-whites all over Europe

good
adopt it to save your life bastards
you probably have autism that's why
fuck off mario

>thinking you'll ever not be divided

wishful mudslime thinking, you shitskins will have destroyed yourselves in the middle east by then also the state of the middle east you shitskins cant do anything right i doubt you'd be able to organise anything in europe beyond blowing yourselves up

>Europe becomes Muslim
>whites breeds again like bunnies because harem culture
>they now hunt and sell Arabs into slavery
>Arabs will become the new niggers

heck i'd give up eating pork for this scenario

>Islam trying to destroy Europe inside
>Europe destroys Islam inside

I'm okay with this.

Indeed

good
good

GOOD GOYS

yes its true now convert

I'm not surprised you've heard all the standard threats before with your faggy attitude toward westerners. The funniest part is you are too much of a coward to leave your little stone house to face a real American.

Seriously, and if the conservatives with guns take a real stand they would need half the amount of landwhales that showed up for the womens march

Fucking hell Italy, sort it out lad...

You're way more likely to see arab girl with a white guy here than you are to see an arab guy with a white girl

This, nobody wants shitty muslim culture, infact even your healthy young males are escaping to europe to live a western life instead of the shitty religion-driven shithole that are the countries of north africa and the middle east.

Lmao
>implying you can even get into my country
You can try, of course. The immigration law will probably tighten even more in the next few years

lmao your plan isnt even 5% complete and we are already on the brink of the far righr siezing control of europe and trump is in america

stfu you smelly arab

>stone house

motherfucker im literally 100 richer than your retarded white ass

My ex girlfriend was moroccan, she was such a slut

>implying Muslims will ever unite
You haven't been anything since the crusades. All that's left of you is barbarism. This is honestly a bit pathetic that you think otherwise.

>100 richer
what, buckets of sand that is?

>its too late to do anything now

Wrong

Lololol ok good for you rich pussy boy. Don't forget money can't change how much of a fag you are

100 goats.

implying we care you dont want our culture

Also these healthy young males are the one that will conquer you from inside

>le proxy post
>using obscure but well placed idioms
>being a heathen shitskin
Pick one.
(((saged)))

100 times
mad white faggot and a chink lmao
yeah sure

Plebbit proxy LARPer detected.

fuck why do my proxies never work...
im actually a burger

Umm yeah, but no. I'll go for the sand interpretation. Last time you were hoping to get on European welfare.

Hey everyone, it's a Larper... let's all point and laugh at her.

Bro you're the one who is mad, everyone can see it in your posts. It's not all your fault though. Your religion has so much hate and violence that in seeps into your personality and your ability to act like a human being

its not as bad as you think it is.. yet.
things will get worse
but then they will get better

>Been infighting for the last 1000 years
>We'll fix it in 30.

Yeah nah, if you take over the world, that will be the end of the world.

Believe me, beurettes are the best sluts

i have to go my white gf is getting horn ;)

let me pocket knife you for five minutes and you´ll know the answer

we fuck plenty of jordan spics here every single day :^)

LOL

>t. 19y old neet virgin arab boy

Correct me if I'm wrong

Religion of smelly, cowardly manlets, in the image of their perfect prophet.
When we get tired of your shenanigans, you will run away dressed as a woman, just as your prophet did.
To be fair, you are also likely be killed by a woman, just like your prophet.

>jordan spics

haha fuckin chink are you retarded or something

wrong

daily reminder that you never will.
you have always been inferior and you will always remain to be.

jordan sucks but that would be nice to see Europe dying due to their own foolishness

Lol stone age sandniggers think they can take on the world.

>This faggot larping again
It's ok Ahmed just take deep breaths

kill muzzies all day

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

ahahahahaha

We need proofs, post a photo with your "girlfriend"

nice proxy you fucking homo. please come to america where i can gut you like a fish.

The Islamic countries have lost their authority in wars but they still can't be controlled. Now Europe is letting cherry-picked Islamic people in to breed their own "West" compatible Islam. Which they will later deport and set up as the new leaders of the Arab world. This is what is actually happening, yes there are lots of casualties in the process, this isn't a hate or troll post, this is what is actually happening.

We should have destroyed you when we had the chance.
Sorry goyim, We'll come up with something.

>arabs and muslims will take complete control over europe

kek

a few may go missing every day here.

But who will know or care?

Sure it's always been the way with criminal foreigners.

No mess no fuss.

>we
You are nothing.

Me on the bottom left.