Doxxing

How does one "dox"
Sup Forums edgelords please teach

>Google someone's name
>Oh shit they're an idiot and put their address, phone number, and places they worked on the internet!
>Doxxxxxxed

Bump for interest

this.

Only people who get doxxed are retards.

Anyone that you have to do a significant amount of work to dox likely is very important or a hermit gun owner who probably wants you to show up uninvited.

or journalists on discord servers

気持ち

No where on the internet (with the exception of online stores) have I ever entered my address or phone number or email. Not even on goybook - which people can't even find unless you're a friend of a friend at the least.

It's not hard to not be an idiot.

Get a Sup Forums gold account. It will allow you to acquire the PI of 1 random channer per week.

this frankly.

kek, outer heaven infiltrated

>Only people who get doxxed are retards.
What about the legit downies who don't get doxxed

un-become anonymous

what is dox?

No. Lurk moar

why? you mad?

can't win arguments on the merits?

pussy

Curious. Dont get (((triggered))) ma boy

>Canada
>A fucking leaf

>Japan
>A fucking circle

You can't make this shit up

8's /baph/ is a good resource.

Doxxing is for edgelords

Send them a link to a google document and screencap their name when they start reading it.

ask your wife's son. kids are really good with the google machines

kek. if they're not smart enough to use a sock puppet they're not important enough to dox. I prefer to set up an incediary website and track the IP's. But again, if you don't use a vpn you're retarded

This.

Or you can subscribe to one of those background check sites, put in their name and boom you have all their history from public records in a report. It will also show all their social media accounts and emails and aliases that they have their name linked to.

Doxing is just fucking google you mong.