But racemixing is bad!!

>but racemixing is bad!!

Oh fuck off virgins. You would all go balls deep into this girl if you just had a chance.

Though balls deep means barely 5 inches for you cucks.

Only reason you hate racemixing is that you are afraid that you'll die without losing your virginity.

so? just because i'm a hypocrite doesn't mean what i'm saying is incorrect.

and so what if i'm a virgin? i'm just as much a man as you are.

Nice political discussion there, user

Chinese girls love my BWC

>appeal to cummies
KYS

>cucks
>Lefty fuckwit doesn't know that cuck means

Cuck means raising other peoples children. When you pay taxes to support immigrants childrens, you are cucking your own nation faggot.

>5 inches
We call this projection.

What don't you get you dribbler? Some people can look at a perfectly fine woman of a differenct race, and just NOT be attracted to her. Get help, you're retarded and the Gods hate you.

>belgium

you're almost as cucked as sweden

Why are you so angry fellow Belgian bro?
You had a bad day at school? Got rejected by your crush or something? Puberty is coming late?

Tell uncle Sup Forums everything.

>Though balls deep means barely 5 inches for you cucks
>5 inches
Too much credit tbqh

I have dated outside my race before, mind you with an Asian. I'll probably do it again bc I live in CA, the white women are too empowered to make decent gf material. I'll draw the line on blacks though. Don't want herpes or aids.

No I wouldn't. It's called having principles, you should try it sometimes.

tfw you had a black gf but she left you for an even paler white guy

How can white bois even compete?

there is already a slide thread up you cocksucker

Boring thread Sage.

>be me
>so terrified to die without losing my virginity that I restrict myself to only white girls

That's my life.

>Only reason you hate racemixing is that you are afraid that you'll die without losing your virginity.

wouldn't race mixing give you more options and make it more likely to lose your virginity?
retard.

non american shows pic of most racIST type of people on earth

W E W
E
W

Nope, married to redpilled white woman.

Who said I would pass up sex with this nigress? I wouldn't flush my genes down the toilet but would definitely share the love.

Nope because Asian and black men are superior to white ''''''''men''''''''

enjoy the herpes and CZECHD

men of all races are equally cucked my friend.