THE STATE DEPT JUST RESIGNED

washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2017/01/26/the-state-departments-entire-senior-management-team-just-resigned/?utm_term=.5f5f6c30b745

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Washington Post)))

I'll start to care when a real source reports on it.

Oh well, who needs em anyway?

Don't let the door smack you in the ass

You hear that? That's the sound of the swamp draining

>implying this is a bad thing

>trump did more in a week than this department did in 8 years
>they all quit in anger

heh

Fuck yeah!

OUT OUT OUT!

the swamp is draining itself

So basically they walked out, and are letting trump fill it with his own people? Thanks?

>another one bites the dust

>He's causing them to purge themselves.

6d Backgammon

The swamp is draining itself.

What does the state department do?

Ohhh noooo
That sucks.

UNDER BUDGET AND AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

GOD KNOWS HOW LONG IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN TO FIRE THOSE FUCKERS.

Good?

So he'll be cherry picking the next generation, all in!

Excellent now nothing can get in the way of Russia and Israel!

>Drain the swamp
Reminder of pic related.

Good GOD!

When has there been such glory in recent memory?

Everyday it is more winning.

They will now be replaced with Trump loyalists.

>Swamp drained
>We are getting stronger
>Order 66 soon

kek love how this is a *bad* thing for trump desu they should be crying the fact he will now fill them all in with his people

funnel saudi money to hillary

Ohhhh nooo, that's too bad.

good. fucking pieces of shit

"the swamp" has nothing to do with rich people you stupid dutch faggot.

You are supposed to be all smart and shit yet are confused?

Just when we thought things couldn't get any better.

Now the Obama drones don't even need purging out lmao

they keep doing what i want them to do

wtf

Netherlands....Your swamp should be refilled you faggot.

Underrated post. Trump is draining the political swamp while filling up the corporate elite swamp.

Hillary's and Obama's minions were asked to resign or get fired.

ha

they are all obama appointees, they were probably asked to resign instead of getting fired to save public face

>when the swamp drains itself

sends money from obama to ISIS

>hahaha BTFO trumptards how does it feel he is lying about draining the swamp!!
>WTF everyone in Washington is being fired and leaving! HE'S A NAZI!

Trump was right about 'being tired of winning' shit. I gotta shake myself.

Is this a protest against Trump or is it related to the revelation of corruption that's about to come?

If Trump grew a big bushy beard maybe the leftist would go easier on him. He'd definitely look more handsome.

State Dept has been full of criminals for a while now

>washingtonpost.com

need legit sauce before I believe.

>he doesnt know that swamp is a code word for democrats
wew

the "swamp" is career politicians dumbass

have you even seen a Trump rally before??

>rich people
kek, it's funny how you don't even understand the point.

NOT CARL"S JUNIOR!
THE BIGGEST BURGER LOBBYIST IN THE WORLD
LITERALLY THE REASON WHY WE ARE CALLED BURGERS
HOW COULD WE LET THIS HAPPEN
>random bitch pointing to a random dude
OH THE HUMANITY!

The Swamp is draining it self!?!?!
who would have thought they are running scared.

He told us he was gonna drain the swamp. Most likely given the option to resign or be fired.

There's a lot of leaks and ppl actively working against Trump that he's going to have to weed out. There will be a lot more of this stuff.

>washington post

>Tillerson was actually inside the State Department’s headquarters in Foggy Bottom on Wednesday, taking meetings and getting the lay of the land. I reported Wednesday morning that the Trump team was narrowing its search for his No. 2, and that it was looking to replace the State Department’s long-serving undersecretary for management, Patrick Kennedy. Kennedy, who has been in that job for nine years, was actively involved in the transition and was angling to keep that job under Tillerson, three State Department officials told me.

>Then suddenly on Wednesday afternoon, Kennedy and three of his top officials resigned unexpectedly, four State Department officials confirmed. Assistant Secretary of State for Administration Joyce Anne Barr, Assistant Secretary of State for Consular Affairs Michele Bond and Ambassador Gentry O. Smith, director of the Office of Foreign Missions, followed him out the door. All are career foreign service officers who have served under both Republican and Democratic administrations.

>One senior State Department official who responded to my requests for comment said that all the officials had previously submitted their letters of resignation, as was required for all positions that are appointed by the president and that require confirmation by the Senate, known as PAS positions.

>“No officer accepts a PAS position with the expectation that it is unlimited. And all officers understand that the President may choose to replace them at any time,” this official said. “These officers have served admirably and well. Their departure offers a moment to consider their accomplishments and thank them for their service. These are the patterns and rhythms of the career service.”

We all knew there would be some flouncing. I think most of them are used to transitions like this plus they like their work and being in positions of power and authority. I guess we'll see if actual CEOs can run the entire government directly this time around.

Civil service swamp has destroyed everything its touched for years

If the corporate elite wind up being worse than the civil service elite, I will personally rake myself

Oh shit! I bet Trump is really disappointed that Clinton's State Department cronies aren't sticking around.

They did such a good job with Iran and Syria, too. Such a shame to see them go.

Institutional memory, you idiots need to understand that concept. The only people that are capable of the job are leaving without training a replacement. All those years of skills that have been built up are now lost.

I know you think this is all great, but its not, anything Trump tries to do now with the state dept will not be as efficient or successful. This is the same thing that happens at a company when they start to go under, all the good people at the top flee,

Draining the swamp was about flushing away all the globalist puppets who would have continued their masters' agenda of screwing the American people, and replacing them with Trump's people who will accomplish Trump's agenda of undoing the damage the globalists have done and helping the American citizenry for a change. That's exactly what President Trump has done, so yes, drained swamp.

SEND IN THE JEWS

State department is also like 70% women and gay men. There's a reason they fuck up everything they touch.

You may think I'm exaggerating, but if you live in DC long enough you won't doubt me. There are so many queers in this city, and they all work in the federal bureaucracy.

4 people

>All those years of CORRUPTION that have been built up are now lost.

fixed that for you nigger

Your supposed to connect them all together autistically, all you've proven is that Trump has a lot of CEOs.

Have they all fleed the country as well?

This. Some major shit might be about to drop. I honestly doubt these people quit out of anger.

This is quite literally incredible. I cannot actually belive I am living through this all.

I can't be dreaming this, can I?

>good people
>our foreign policy has been a 100% unmitigated disaster since vietnam
>good people
clean the shit out from between your ears senpai

>FBI
>Hardee's
>Peter Thiel

Uh huh.

>4 obama elected officials resign

Wow, who gives a shit.

Plans wars which will benefit Israel.

>doesn't know that the left are appropriating the term

This.

They were told to GTFO.

>implying corporate lobbyists aren't the same thing

haha, he thinks goldman sachs, exxonmobil, rothschild and the koch brothers aren't globalists. Good goyim.

All the anti-American elitist scum who protected hillary? Good riddece to bad rubbish.

It was either quit or be fired. What use would the Trump administration have for a bunch of incompetent globalist losers?

Oh no! Not the state department!

Gonna be hard to replace them what with the hiring freeze. I guess we'll just do without.

>the netherlands

TREX told em to hit the bricks

oh no, useless bureaucrats have left!

>Implying they resigned and weren't fired
You don't quit a cushy job like that on principle lmfao

>8-9 years of service
>several of them women

Good riddence. Means they were shit walking around under Clinton not doing anything but causing problems.
Either leave or the book is coming.

inb4 "These cucks Trump was replacing with Real Murkins are traitors for resigning"

>he made the swamp drain itself
HOLY SHIT

so a President comes in who wants to actually clean house and starts launching investigations into corruption, and a bunch of people mysteriously resign... REALLY GETS THE OLD JOGGIN NOGGIN

So weird. It's almost like having competent people in your cabinet who know what the fuck they're doing requires them to have some type of experience in successful ventures.

And here I was this whole time thinking gender studies majors right out of college should run the federal government.

DRAIN IT BOYS

Thanks for paying for our nigger's abortions!

Well, T-Rex hasn't been confirmed so unless Trump did it personally, that's unlikely.

YEAH

FUCK YEAH

AMERICA IS TRULY SAVED

>Foggy Bottom
sensible_chuckle.png

donald almost certainly threatened to reveal information which would damage them or leave them open to prosecution

see also: ransom money to iran, etc

this is a dignified firing

>Assistant Secretary of State for Diplomatic Security Gregory Starr retired Jan. 20
>diplomatic security
I could only think of one more suitable end.

>Butthurt political appointees
>Thinking they would keep riding the Shillary cash express
>So they're quitting before they are fired anyway.

You mean to say the loyal liberal senior management (appointees) at a federal department Shillary crapped up when she was there is quitting?

Good riddance, who is next!!??11!

Looking at you Justice Department.

Not surprising at all.

I assume most of the federal government consists of women, fags, nogs and beans.

That's why it's so god damn incompetent and always trying to fuck over white guys.

>fired
>resigned

>the swamp is draining itself

THE PURGE

They're fleeing jurisdiction

I think all the people President Trump has appointed, who have already helped him to start building the wall, start deporting illegals, end TPP, renegotiate NAFTA, green light the Pipeline, repeal Obamacare, end wasting taxpayer money on abortions in foreign countries, and everything else he's already done that I've forgotten because he's already done too much to remember it all, in only 6 days(!!!) on the job, aren't globalists, that should be obvious.

thought he got approved 2 days ago

It was career politicians and corporate lobbyists you dumb motherfucker

So weird. It's almost like working for a major corporation means there's a conflict of interest when taking public office.

And here I was thinking this is what Trump supporters were against.

>One week in and State Department Senior Management resigns

Literally DRAINING THE FUCKING SWAMP

Checked