Serious question...

Serious question, refrain from trolling and memes for like 10 seconds if you're capable of it: how will Trump finish the wall?

Doesn't congress have to approve spending the money on it?

Even if he's able to begin construction, how will he finish it during his term? Won't the next prez just cease construction, possibly demolish what's been built?

Really seems too good to be true, I don't see it ever coming to fruition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>how will he finish it during his term?
It's feasible in weeks with thousands and thousands workers.

> how will Trump finish the wall?
ahead of time and under budget
>Doesn't congress have to approve spending the money on it?
mexico and sanctuary cities will pay for it
8 years is more than enough time for Mr Trump
>demolish what's been built?
the wall will be protected by the 1st amendment

The First Amendment (Amendment I) to the United States Constitution prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, ensuring that there is no prohibition on the free exercise of religion,

>Even if he's able to begin construction, how will he finish it during his term?
I assume the existing border will be reinforced in areas that are more popular / have history of immigrants. The more barren areas will be the last to finish. Even if it doesn't get finished before his term ends or he gets impeached we'll at least have heightened security in areas that need it.

Neither of these are explanations.
No shit it's feasible with thousands and thousands of workers. Where will they come from?
No shit tariffs will reimburse it, but congress still needs to approve the upfront spending to build it, do you really think that's going to pass?

Don't be foolish enough to assume he'll get a second term, it's a hopeful IF but living in a fantasy where you predict the future benefits no one.

How the hell is a wall a religion?

Sup Forums as usual is incapable of holding a conversation, it's just memes.

>Where will they come from?
How many unemployed in USA?

>Don't be foolish enough to assume he'll get a second term, it's a hopeful IF but living in a fantasy where you predict the future benefits no one.
8 years mate, 8 years.

>Sup Forums as usual is incapable of holding a conversation, it's just memes.
try not to be a smug liberal and you won't get people shitposting

>How the hell is a wall a religion?
when millions of people start visiting the wall and thanking god, trump for said wall. a religion is born. its america you can make a religion from anything even mlp

Mexico will worry about it

If they can afford a global drug trade they can build a goddamn north wall.

>Where will they come from
the unemployed?
be funny to see how many lib arts majors bite their tongue and apply to work on the wall

I'd love an unskilled labor job building the wall. prob get free board, per diem and $20/hr+

would fly down there tomorrow

congress will approve

youtube.com/watch?v=RDw1wKKBBUQ

You are an absolutely brain dead scumfucking retard. Kill yourself in front of your mother after pissing on your little sisters face why don't you. At no point in this thread have I made any implication of left-leaning, in fact i've done quite the opposite. I'm trying to be realistic and get a simple question answered and just like every thread you guys are shoving knives in your ears and letting out a deafening autistic shriek at even the quietest criticism or questioning. I want the wall built, I just don't know how it's going to get past certain obstacles, you worthless child.

Again, don't pretend his second term is an automatic given. I think his chances of a second term look quite good, even if he didn't win popular vote he will after accomplishing more than any other republican president has in recent history. But to say he WILL get 8 years just makes you sound naive and immature.

99.99% of Sup Forums is shitposting, it has nothing to do with the quality of post that people are replying to.

On time and under budget.

kek somebody's mad over a bunch of concrete blocks, some barbed wire and some wire mesh. go to reddit if you want some uppity mandated response with sources included.

don't get mad just try not to be a smug liberal and you won't get people shitposting

And you stay since you're comfortable never amounting to anything of value and have no actual interest in politics. Ya'll are just here for pepe.

>says he wants to have an actual conversation
>makes a new copypasta

Thanks man, I'm doing my darndest here to get replies.

there is already a bill to build a wall, it was funded at 700Mil and some wall was built, the money was spent.

all trump has to do is fund this bill somehow, since the mandate is already there he can go nuts on the wall without having to go to congress for anything other than money.

remember that we don't need a full wall, anything he builds is welcome. The important part of the plan here is the additional officers and stopping the catch and release bullshit

>i'm not actually an angry liberal i'm just here to shitpost

(you)

Literally yes. It's all I ever come here for. Replies.

this is actually a good answer, thanks.

(you)

train on top of the wall from ocean to ocean when?

Mexico :^)

Enslave illegal immigrants and make them build the wall

a bill already exists for building a wall, it's just that no president has had the balls to actually do it.

it's all already taken care of and funds are already appropriated for it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

they can go back and easily amend that if needed.

the wall will be built. it will likely be done by this time next year.

Thanks for the linky-poo.

people need to realize one thing and only one thing.

Trump is a do-er, not a talker.

He gets shit done. Period.

Why even build a wall. We should just annex Mexico and Canada, they all want to come here anyways.

>Where will the workers come from?
Anywhere we find them. I know about 10 million Mexicans who are ripe for the taking... You ever watch the end or Zoro? Pretty much that.

(you) kys

shucks i just dont quite yet know

Canada doesn't tho

You express hostility, yet offer me what I've asked. I'm getting mixed signals, friendo.

i hate those 'they'll still get through' faggots.

hell, hungary put up a minor barbed wire fence, stuck a few guards here and there, and cut down rapefugee invasions by 99.999%

what we really need, are armed guard towers every 1000 yards. shoot to kill anything that moves. within a week, there would never be another illegal crossing.

>annex two shitholes
nigga at least turn them into Vassal states so they don't become citizens

annexing mexico makes sense, think of how much smaller the fence would be if we did that?

push all mexicans to the very bottom and put a wall in pic related ftw

>armed guard towers every 1000 yards.
Yikes! that's quite a monthly maintenance cost, not sure mexican immigrants hurt the economy bad enough for those guards to pay for themselves there buckaroo.

What would be better is they did it like the North/South Korean border; automated turrets that shoot to kill any movement detected along the border. No guards involved. No questions asked.

All Trump has to do is say it's essential to national security and use the defense budget. It's a very simple concept.

the real wall is deporting without any bs, the tripling of ICE agents, and probably a drone strategy that locates wetbacks for easy tracking/capture

>Even if he's able to begin construction, how will he finish it during his term?
The entire border of California already has a secured and armored fence. Ask them how much they spent per mile and how much time it took.