Why is beating children at schools not in the west not allowed ?

Why is beating children at schools not in the west not allowed ?
not even highering your voice lmao

my teachers would literally punch the fuck out of me and other students and we would just laugh it off when i was 13
they would use large sticks and smack the fuck out of us
That's how to behave stupid children

Is it because western kids are pussies and cry if the teachers give's homework ?
i never complained about getting hit at school
fuckin pussy white people

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbiq2-ukfhM&list=PLB3F2CF45EEB95C80&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because you are an animal who needs to be kept in check by force, freedom doesn't work for non-white people, lmao.

>shitskins pummeling their litter like the monkeys they are

Nothing to see here.

British children are feral animals. They should bring back corporal punishment.

t. Teacher

In the west, we feel no kinship to the people next door. They are not our countrymen or neighbors. They are just assholes we have to put up with the benefit from society. While we do discipline our own children (some times violently) the idea of some random piece of shit teacher putting their hands on my child would only encourage to beat the shit out of the teacher in question.

But don't your british master spank you when you leave stains on the toilets ?
bad janitor

then hit the fuck out of your students pussy

if you dont raise your child to not be a disgusting fucking asshole that goes to school to play he should be punished by the teacher if not by you

>my teachers would literally punch the fuck out of me and other students and we would just laugh it off when i was 13
>they would use large sticks and smack the fuck out of us

Doesnt sound like it fucked worked then did it.

will shitkins ever learn?
My children, my property, nobody's gonna smack them without me allowing it, fuck off.

Short of moving into the country and home schooling the kid. There is only so much you can do in the west to raise a child. His peers and social media are going to have an impact on him no matter what.

Because the school is for teaching, and only teaching. They aren't for abusing the children, you sub human.

>my property
first of all wrong

Also you will never have children you disgusting cuck

When a child misbehaves and starts acting like an asshole fucktard he deserve to be knocked out

Muh children cant be hit

Yes they can be hit if they know the right and wrong

>Your child is high energy and being disruptive... like a child or something
>SO THE LOGICALLY RECOURSE IS TO BREAK THE FUCKERS NOSE

You're not making your flag look very good right now user

yeah
Teaching good manners and how to deal actual people not your online friends you fat fuck

that's why i never got a phone until i was 17 even though my family is rich
They know how to deal with children

>This shit at English
>Tries to question other countries school systems
hmm rly makes u think

>Why is beating children at schools not in the west not allowed ?

the real answer is lawyers.
really, really good lawyers.
they can sue the school district for shit piles of cash, and the school usually will settle out of court to prevent ongoing smear campaigns and general community angst.
that is why.

>You will never spank qt high school girls for misbehaving

Why even live?

>break his nose

you fucking retard i never mentioned such harsh methods

Also always warn before hitting

So when you hit you know the child knew the right and wrong
And when he does the wrong knowing its wrong he deserve to be hit to never do it again

Teacher here

I explain to my classes (12-18 year olds) that they're big boys now and that it's their responsibility to learn. In my classroom you can do whatever you like as long as it doesn't disturb others. Wanna fuck around on your phone? Go ahead, I won't get mad. I will record the fact, and note when you fail to submit coursework so that when your mammy asks why you're fucking retarded I can bring out my notebook and show her your refusal to work.

In the first few weeks some kids won't do any work and will stay glued to their phones, but after a while they come around and do what they need to do. I treat my students like adults and present my classes like uni lectures, and have the best behaved classroom in the school without any rules or rants.

tl;dr

Treat kids like you'd treat anyone else and they'll respect you for not babying them. Problems weren't

>And when he does the wrong knowing its wrong he deserve to be hit to never do it again

All this teaches is angst against the people in power and fuels are more rebellious teenage period.

Teaching doesn't involve beating the shit of kids, you shitskin. No wonder you "people" are so violent. I am so glad we are finally making moves to ban you backwards savages from our country.

They would be beat for not following liberal agenda.
So better not.

Capcha: Moor empire

>not even my second language

fuck off swedecuck

clearly your parents don't know shit about dealing with children. They must be rather dumb, if the only thing they could do is punch the kid to make him behave good. And clearly your mind got fucked up by that, m8 lmao

try that in a second grade class brainmaster.
i dare you.

>we are

you mother fucker have no hand in doing anything first of all

And it doesnt involve that true

But it is needed when the child disturbs the class of other children who actually came to learn
thats a good technique

That's why you have autism kid

When you go to the real world and leave the basement no one will treat you like you like your parents

this

I'm a secondary school teacher, I'm not qualified to teach actual children (i.e. under 12 y.o.)

Because "muh children are pure and can do no wrong" mentality
Kids are fucking cunts

I could literally ask around town tonight and probably have a fair chance of getting your school. Literally some of your students could be here right now. Unless you're LARPing or trying to fuck with someone. Either way stop posting this shit.

Wrong.
It's a "it's my kid and no adult but me is going to lay a hand on them" mentality. Teachers don't belong touching kids in any way.

you don't know shit about me, you are just centered, and you can onsly see your retarded, little arabian world, and you simply can't accept that there are other methods to make child listen to it's parents without violence. Pretty SAD desu, m8.

>stop posting

Why

Also who the fuck would larp at being something as pedestrian as a teacher?

psychologically it's better to raise fear in children without getting physical violent.

i have 2 children and i discovered that a constant, straight look into their eyes makes more then a slap.
doesn't matter what they have done, i just stand there and stare them down, without showing any emotion. after that they will listen to me no matter what happend before. i'm behind the need to raise my hand.

if you have to slap your children you just suck at parenting.

I am 28 and I remember being beaten a lot through primary school mainly because I was causing all kinds of trouble

Ofc nowadays you cant do that since we became western and progressive now

Pretty sad that you can only argue by using such phrases and pictures

Just shut the fuck up and go do your homework kid

beating in schools should be banned, what's to stop a teacher from beating a child for expressing different opinions to the (((curriculum)))

banning parents from beating children when they're acting like retards is bad though. obviously physical abuse of kids by parents should be punished, but saying that a spanking or a slap when the kid is being obnoxious is abuse is just retarded

yeah you never complained and now you're the sort of person who posts on Sup Forums saying it's ok to hit kids

also if any teacher hit my kid and i found out about it i would push their fucking head down the toilet

No one needs to be beat in order to act civilized except for niggers.

Also, this:

youtube.com/watch?v=gbiq2-ukfhM&list=PLB3F2CF45EEB95C80&ab_channel=StefanMolyneux

Whats with you sandniggers and your 'punishments'. All you guys care about is 'punishment'. Its probably a fetish for you sadistic, inbred, low IQ goat fuckers isn't it?

the same goes for teachers

children might act differently in school

My dad, instead of beating would for example throw all my clothes out of the wardrobe if some of them weren't neatly in their place or he'd throw the contents of my backpack out of the window if I wrote badly in one of the notebooks
I wish he beat me in hindsight.

There's a little thing called "keeping your job"

cameras in schoolrooms
when kids chimpout punish the parents with retarded high fines
I guarantee the kid will never chimpout again

actually im convinced fuck

i wont hit my kids anymore

mfw nobody respond to your genious post
mfw i'm drunk because i can't stand reality anymore ( thanks to Sup Forums )