Found out recently someone in my class is a member of Antifa

So Sup Forums, I've discovered that someone in my class is part of antifa and by all accounts is quite high up in it (I wasn't even aware they had a ranking system). This cannot be tolerated.

What do?

Become friends with him and infiltrate . Then when they plan something report them to the cops

find more info about him and kill him when you get a chance

Post to Sup Forums more

Infiltrate and bomb their meetings.

Subtle trolling my dude.

Where does he normal sit?

Where does he hang out for lunch?

Get Right Wing stickers and place them at those spots.

Then one day he is having lunch

Throw acid in his face

I would but he knows I'm very right wing and if I suddenly said I wanted to join it would not work. Bare in mind he's not stupid either so I cant manipulate him that well.

Ricin

NO

Think Bigger

Infiltrate them and document your progress along the way, then tell them you know the "secret speak" of the nazis. Encourage them to do false flag ops, and keep records of it all, with names and dates, pics if you can. Get them all tangled up in blurring the line in morality.

Getting caught is part of your plan.

always kill an traitor before an enemy
>antifa's both

The stickers doesn't sound too bad, I would want to provoke him to hit me so I have a valid excuse to beat the shit out of him when the time comes.

I can't infiltrate though, he knows I'm very right wing. Plus I wear docs with white laces so I don't exactly look like a lefty. Maybe I could use another person as a proxy?

This is the easiest shit in the world. My dude, follow him for a while. Where does he go? Who does he make contact with? Figure out his schedule so you can take covert action against him.

Break into his apartment/home and move things around ever so slightly. Start to amp your harassment up, get your mates to join you. Eventually you physically assault him and he will be broken. You should target his friends, as well. Demoralize the entire group and eventually break them physically.

no you suck OP, just fuck his girlfriend or something

you could or just try talk to him one day... become friends have small arguments but always let him win and make him feel like he is turning you. then get in go up and keep reporting. or go via proxy

fpbp
learn as much as you can to destroy them from within

>in my class

You still have a class, kid?

What I would do: Get information about him and fuck him up. I am sure he is alone sometimes, buy a expandable baton and break every single bone of his body. Tell he was a great friend of yours later. If you are intelligent, you will get along with it.

His girlfriend is alright looking too, plus they argue a lot so I could be a shoulder to cry on if you see what I'm saying.

post dox of him and everyone he knows.
post them everywhere

Reminds me of that Always Sunny in Philadelphia episode were Dennis gets insulted by some hippie and after that he pretends to be a hippie to fuck his girlfriend

Don't be a bigot, Sup Forums is a diverse board of peace as evidenced by the HWNDU shenanigans. We embrace all ideologies, genders and races.

PRAISE KEK

your shoulder is for your rifle, fuck off and do it right instead of playing babysitter for miss-needs-validation.

At the end of it tho just tell him she's empowering herself with agency if she does it

Anarchists have a hierarchy?

Where would I buy a baton, the UK is notorious for not being allowed to own weapons and when you can there's so many shitty restrictions on what you can actually own.

shut up you gay nigger kiwi

By all accounts, just shows how retarded they are I suppose.

Anarchists with a ranking system, who ask cops for help when beaten...

The roo gives good advice op.

Gah. Such disappoint kiwi bro

Bollocks

STAB HIM TO DEATH WITH A SHIV MADE FROM TOILET PAPER THAT WAY YOU CAN FLUSH THE MURDER WEAPON AND THEN BLAME IT ON A BLACK MUSLIM

Then use a stick. I guess you can find one, or are they banned too?

Destroy him from the shadows, our cause has no face and it never will. Find dirty shit on him, wage silent war, let him never know who his enemy is. Decentralize your attack, have only your most trusted friends join in, the ones that understand what Sup Forums is. We may not have any one agreed upon ideology, but the vast majority of us agree on this, fuck communists.

Stickers? Fuck that

Tell everyone you know that he hates you because he confided in you that he was anally raped on numerous occasions as a kid

His supporters can't leave him but they will melt away

Or this

Rounders bat, Argos.

You could let him "redpill" you.

ask Trump to see if Putin has any left over polonium

In terms of stickers and what other anons are suggesting of infiltration (which I think is good as long as you have a use/somewhere to give acquired info)

You can use these stickers to troll him but also gain his trust. Put then around near where you know he walks by in campus or w/e, then strike up a convo with him about how disgusting you think it is to see right wing scum stickers everywhere and that you would like to do something to combat it.

Though I have just read one of your posts and you should give him some free dental work with your docs.

What part of UK are you based?

You can't become a "member" of the Antifa, it's a decentrally organised group of individuals - just like Sup Forums or the so-called "alt-right movement. People come and leave. There might be a group in your area, maybe a meeting place for local militant leftists. That's where you want to be. Infiltrate them. Don't be overly confronting, learn the codes and language and they'll eventually let you participate in their hive mind. Report anything of value to your local right-wing and Nat Soc groups.

Your little friend is probably just a LARPing faggot, though.

They're very open tho, say you have recently been growing increasingly delusional of the right seeing how Trump has been acting and especially how horrified you are by his anti-abortion actions and people like Spencer on the streets (this is important, show him you want to take action), how they speak, ask him what he thinks, let him speak, act impressed, and that's where your infiltration starts

Just stick it in her a few times then drop her desu, being a shoulder to cry on isn't really what turns them on. Especially leftie chicks. She's probably looking for a raunchy spit-on-my-face kind of fuck.
I'm sure you can pull that off though

Hnnnnggh

Antifa are confirmed for shit eating cucks. He'd probably thank you.

use a catspaw, bong
find a friend who can pass as a lefty
get into a public disagreement within earshot of this antifa
storm off as if you've lost the argument while friendo is putting up anti-trump fliers or something
that's how you infiltrate

Infiltrate.

Gather information.

Find the nose.

This isn't a fight you win fighting fair.

You know what

Where is this? A uni?

tell him about hwndu, get antifa to go there to take over the show

Knife him

this must be why america is fat
/ourguys/ had muffins, pizza, tendies, coffee, etc etc all in one night
jfc

Where did you even buy these? I'm going to assume that they're all legally bought.

Where do you live?

Do what the Jews do, infiltrate and destroy from within

In Southern Scotland

Yes my nigger

Aren't they cheap shit though, I don't want it to break. Unless I use the broken parts to stab him with.

oi, you better bin those knives lad

I had leftists at uni but I never had any major issues. Just many green voters.

What degree?

Good luck. You could always mention to a member of staff that there's a radical left wing student that engages in illegal and violent political discourse?

exactly

It was the same for me at college before, they all were all left wing but none of them quite this extreme.

I'm studying Politics and Philosophy,Bachelors degree

You don't sound like a regular leaf cuck. Do you happen to be of Ukrainian stock?

That will be why. Do they actually discuss right wing politics in a favourable way or is the degree just about how evil it is?

I did a tech degree.

I knew most were green but only a few ever discussed it. I was abused for being a kipper during the election. Was a good time.

fpbp.

COINTELPRO...

Dox him and let the internet crazies do the heavy lifting.

Break his legs.

Buy a black market 9mil and shoot him in the head

a normal cuck-level antifa can be trolled, but high level ones (trust college anarchists to have a ranking system) must be made an example of. Only when they are too scared to do anything but cry will we have won.

I assume he knows you well enough to recognise you with a balaclava, so get a couple of good close friends in on this who have no problem absolutely destroying someone.
Learn his routine well enough to find a few hours where he won't be missed, preferably on the way to an antifa meeting, and where he takes route through quiet, dodge areas.

Buy clothes with cash, no labels, nothing that stands out, wear them on top of other clothes. Have an alibi.

Optimally you want to catch him in a dark, quiet alley at night, anything else is much riskier.

He can never see your faces or hear your voices. Before he even knows you are there you must hit him in the back of the head with a brick or baton, so that he is too disoriented to do or remember anything.

cause him some pain, but most impportantly you wwant to carve a nice big swastika or star of david on his forehead, with a nice blunt knife so that it scars.

the objective of this is to mark him for life, any pain you cause is just a distraction. tie him up and gag him so that he isnt found for a while, preferably use his own clothes to avoid leaving anything behind. once you've left, find an innocuous place to take off the overclothes and put them in backpacks.

make sure you have an alibi, stick to it, make sure you get rid of the clothes, within six hours if possible. google the best ways to do this.

The two important things are
1. make them scared, mark them for life
2. don't get caught, if you get caught and sentenced they won't be scared, and other reichaboo faggots like you will be too scared to stand up to antifa like men

if you have the balls to do this, god speed

Sounds interesting.

Most of them see it is as evil incarnate, but others not so much. The weird thing is, is that the anti member is actually one of the most accepting to the other ideas, but I think he just puts it on.

Once I heard one of them talking to their friends who isn't politically aware, and they were discussing whether if she would classify as right wing or not, I said to her that she seemed like a tory. She then turned to her friend (the lefty) and said "they're right wing, which is the bad one right?" to which he said yes. I told her that's total bs and you're not bad if you're right wing etc. That sort of shit infuriates me.

Beat him up

>illegal political discourse
you better have a valid license for those political views or you're nicked sonny

Just fucking find him and stab him in the jugula and push the knife forwards and spill his neck entrails all over the floor infront of his nigger girlfriend.

>"they're right wing, which is the bad one right?"

Hilarious, fucking morons.

I had my personal things soaked and frozen in the freezer and my post stolen and opened.
Retaliated by glueing a UKIP tshirt to his window and salting his weed plant.

this is anti-fa.

this is illegal

I thank you for such a well thought plan my friend.

It sounds like you may have done this before, care to share any stories?

why the fuck would he look up info and then kill him?

What would be the fucking point of acquiring this information then?

fucking leaf...

Kidnap them, flay them, and hang them from a tree. Write a note; "A GOOD COMMIE" on his red corpse

lol

>Retaliated by glueing a UKIP tshirt to his window and salting his weed plant.

Top kek

I do own a Party Of The Swedes tshirt so I could do something similar

Pic related.

they really aren't that much of a threat

probably only illegal because anarchists have a moral block against paying their tv licenses

there isn't much antifa over here but they have tried a few things.
I only recently thought up the inglorious basterds shit and have yet to try it, but during fees must fall over here some of us targeted the lower publicity big players, and it would have been fucking hilarious to carve a star of david into those Palestinian scarf wearing revisionists
The trick is to not go spreading any stories around but I might come back with a proxy soon and spread a few greentexts once i've typed them up.
If you want to get in on any of this stay away from any organisations, particularly ones with bad reputations. If you really want to join, find one like nordfront thats obsessed with having a good reputation, and don't say anything.
Do everything by yourself and go loaded, always attack from behind, never leave any evidence, once you have a couple of good friends that you can trust with your life you can involve them. do not do anything to get yourself on a watch list, never reveal your powerlevel in public or antifa could look into you.
There is not a single police department in the world that takes hate crimes against radical anarchists seriously, so as long as you target people with records and not a bunch of edgy high schoolers, you won't get caught unless youre an idiot.

But doesn't mean they don't deserve it any less.

yeah just make it as permanent as possible. What was he going to do? Call the police that i stopped his growing of weed? Fun times.

just do it late night since i'm assuming you don't live together like we did.

There is no ranking system you dip. Anarchists are anti hierarchy.

i meant stuff like where he goes you legonigger

>The stickers doesn't sound too bad, I would want to provoke him to hit me so I have a valid excuse to beat the shit out of him when the time comes.
Just trow acid on him. Ask some muslims's advice. They know all the tricks. Remeber to dress like an antifa so he thinks it was one of his own.

OP, get a keylogger and slip it into his laptop via usb. Then expose his facebook and email. Antifa males are really pathetic losers who have extreme hangups about their masculinity and social standing.

Sounds good my friend. I wish you good luck.

Someone in my political philosophy class was a member of antifa. I asked him what fascism was and got the answer "I don't know".

No we don't live together, thank god. That would be fucking hell.

Be part of them, find their organizers and dox them.

i lived with my libs. wasn't easy

How do you become a member of antifa ?

Just go on on their websites, they sometimes have sites for certain regions of the country.

Ask him about antifa and what they stand for. Ask him why they like swastikas so much and why the line they draw through it is so thin and red.

Find out if he's into shiteating.

Most of them are.

convince them that jews are fascist, be subtle but make the point, eventually they will be our puppets.

Im going to infiltrate them, those faggots won't see it coming.

Give him his own medicine.

Go about your life as usual and ignore faggots